Why would Dr. Ben Carson make such claims?

Discussion in 'Health Care' started by DennisTate, Apr 20, 2016.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

I believe that he made these statement because he seriously considered that they were true!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/10/29/inside-ben-carson-s-cancer-scam.html

Inside Ben Carson’s Cancer Scam

Note...... the article quoted is an attempt to discredit Dr. Ben Carson both as a physician......... as well as a political candidate................. but this illustrates how firm Dr. Ben Carson's belief is that nutritional sugars have great potential to assist conventional treatments to be more effective.

2. DennisTate

Dr. Ben Carson..... like myself..... believes firmly that the 1970's research on the aloe vera plant that resulted in the discovery of a nutritional sugar, (labelled mannose)..... has a great deal of potential.

Impressive tests are taking place in Kenya that prove that nutritional sugars do somehow help HIV patients.

We actually knew that since the '80's or '90's though! (Incidentally.... aloe vera juice can be purchased at Walmart for about ten dollars per gallon)!

http://ezinearticles.com/?Glyconutr...-HIV,--According-to-African-Leaders&id=112315

Glyconutrients Offer Real Hope in Battle Against HIV, According to African Leaders

3. DennisTate

I could be wrong.... but I have the impression that Dr. Ben Carson personally knew Rayburn Goen M. D. and took his article very seriously.

http://www.rayburngoenmd.blogspot.ca/

The New Nutrition Paradigm

by Rayburne W Goen, MD, FACP, FACC.
    December 21, 2001

So..... who do you think is most likely to be telling the truth?

The late Rayburn Goen M. D. as backed up by Dr. Ben Carson?

Or the author of the article quoted in the opening post who in my opinion....... seems to have a serious political and financial incentive to attempt to discredit Dr. Ben Carson?

4. DennisTate

The answer to Mr. Gideon Resnick good question, from what I have read about this so far...... is because Dr. Ben Carson was shocked..... that such a low cost, natural, side effect free, remedy for so many illnesses could be known to so many medical professionals......... but they have not made their patients more aware of this?????????!

Is it possible that sales people for Big Pharma have such astonishing influence and power that they can silence the professionals who knew that mannose, if added to the diet of a cancer sufferers......... could dramatically improve their chances of recovery??????!

Wouldn't silence on behalf of well informed people be somewhat like the compliance of the death camp guards during the holocaust????????????? (Sort of)!!!!?????

The research physicians who tested mannose and other glyco-nutrients on cancer and HIV and other illnesses during the '70's and '80's...... who already knew that they knew that it worked.................. why would they be so quiet about it??????

For the record..... one company has a patent on.... products that COMBINE...... more than one nutritional sugar, (glyconutrient)..... but no patent can exist on glyco-nutrients in general........because they are a natural substance....... so why would any company spend the one billion dollars necessary to test them fully????????????

Any company can isolate any of the eight nutritional sugars and come out tomorrow with a low cost knock off....... that could be readily available to cancer sufferers at a shockingly low cost............... How many treatments of radiation or chemotherapy would become unnecessary over the upcoming months and years??????

That company would actually have to care about people suffering from cancer or HIV..... .rather than about the revenue that could be generated by the sale of the final product!

5. DennisTate

Like Dr. Ben Carson..... Rayburn Goen MD, FACP, FACC, took two and a half years to research this topic before he could write this article.

In his own words he describes why he delayed his own comments on these nutritional supplements.

Read Rayburn Goen MD's obituary..... .and then tell me who you would trust more........ Dr. Goen...... or the kid who wrote the article that attempts to discredit Dr. Ben Carson?

. - See more at: http://legacy.newsok.com/obituaries...burne-goen&pid=124061660#sthash.ianarH1b.dpuf

6. DennisTate

I just found another name for the lower cost version of this same stuff?!

http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=1282.50

Manapol...... now I shall definitely do a search for that stuff?!

7. DennisTate

Here is the reprint of an article on how he treated his own case of prostate cancer.

http://glyconutrientsarevital.blogspot.ca/2006/08/dr-ben-carson-glyconutrients.html

Here is one possible way to begin to finance greater research into promising substances such as these.

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...ations-should-print-their-own-currencies.html

Large churches in democratic nations should print their own currencies.
    www.CalgaryDollars.ca/
    is a good example of how several dozen socially active residents of an area can begin what amounts to a second tier to the economy.

The Ithaca Hour is an excellent example of a similar concept being applied in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ithaca_Hours
    Most North American churches have a desire to assist the poor and the oppressed. Well….. in 2014 efforts by a group of socially active Christians could easily transform dozens of homeless people into actors….. who are playing the role of homeless people….. and the specific efforts to help them could becomes scenes in a series of documentary and reality films designed to give the homeless people a job that finances their getting an apartment or at least a group home.

Most of us are unaware of the Worgl, Austria local currency experiment that was conducted during the Great Depression and how successfully it was copied in hundreds of communities in the USA. As a matter of fact…… it looks like what these communities accomplished played a significant role in inspiring the USA government to alter the monetary system in many positive ways.

http://www.whatcomwatch.org/php/WW_open.php?id=717

8. DennisTate

Correction:
    For a couple of years now I have been wondering if I personally could achieve similar
    results....to what Dr. Rayburn Goen experienced...... by simply consuming a glass of
    aloe vera juice several times per week.........

Now that I have read that "maripol" ... which is derived from the aloe vera plant....
    makes up only about ten percent of the content of
    ambrotose... it seem pretty obvious that my theory is flawed..........

There is a possibility that there is a segment of the population that might experience
    great results by adding only aloe vera juice to their diet.... and I suppose it is possible
    that I might fall within that population but......... the odds are that the company that has
    a patent on ambrotose does indeed have themselves a formula that is difficult to knock
    off in a less expensive form???!

So..... what other alternatives do we have??????

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=450788&page=4&p=1066158928#post1066158928

Thread: Potential Alternatives to the Capitalist System

9. tidbit

tidbit New Member Past Donor

Ben Carson needs to be discredited for making that bodacious claim about his 'supplements'. He was playing the con man, and should be called out on it.

DennisTate likes this.
  10. DennisTate

Thank you for expressing your opinion on this controversial topic.

I can certainly understand why you would come to that conclusion after researching this for a few hours or days.

In a way........ you are partly correct because if my opinion..... is closer to the truth than yours at this time.... .and if Dr. Ben Carson was
    correct about those supplements......THEN....... calling him out on his statements could be an extremely beneficial
    thing for millions and millions of people all over North America.... and all over the world?????!

At a meeting.... I met a man from Prince Edward Island, Canada.... who claimed that within a year of adding
    a source of ambrotose to the diet of his two sons........ the same paediatrician who had diagnosed both of them as
    being autistic..... had the privilege to pronounce both boys in a state of remission.

The man claimed that the only major change that had been made in their diet...... was adding a source of ambrotose.........

That one case is merely anecdotal evidence ...... but what if it turns out that ambrotose actually works on perhaps ten percent to
    thirty percent of children who are autistic????????!

I suspect that Dr. Ben Carson would love to be called out on his statements.....IF...... whatever legal or financial trouble that that would
    put him into.... .would result in a significant breakthrough for children who are autistic???????!

11. DennisTate

I think that the poll here adds quite a bit to this discussion......

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=294534&page=47&p=1066281646#post1066281646
    Thread: Do you suspect that natural cures for cancer are suppressed?

Do you suspect that large companies suppress truth about natural remedies?Voters 93. You have already voted on this poll

No, that is ridiculous and absurd!!!!!!!!! 55............59.14%

Sure....we all have an evil streak in us! 15.............16.13%

Yes, but misleading information on supposedly natural remedies is even worse! 25.............26.88%

My doctor would never do that!!!! 1............1.08%

12. DennisTate

The election of Mr. Donald Trump to the office of President of the USA increases the
    likelihood that effective alternative treatments will become more well known.

13. MyDearWatson

MyDearWatson New Member

I have worked in the heal are field for years and I can honestly tell you every doctor I have ever worked with would recommend diet and exercise as well as natural remedies before going on to more invasive or medicinal treatments

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

14. DennisTate

That is certainly a wonderful thing to read.

I've had exactly the same results as the two research physicians wrote I could expect
    in the book that I read about MSM, (nutritional sulphur, methyl suphonyl methane).

http://www.politicalforum.com/health-care/440818-msm-been-using-sixteen-years-great-results.html

MSM... been using it for sixteen years.... great results!

http://www.msm-info.com/#Cell Membrane
    Cell Membrane Permeability

15. DennisTate

What do you think of this article on Trace Minerals?

http://www.healthwisdom.org/aidsminera.htm

16. DennisTate

Are you a medical professional tidbit?

Here is a reply on the topic of glycol-nutrients from a retired physician
    who posts to this forum.

http://www.politicalforum.com/index...are-suppressed.294534/page-26#post-1067207424

Do you suspect that natural cures for cancer are suppressed?

Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
  17. CourtJester

CourtJester Well-Known Member

Well when Trump throws all those Americans off actual health insurance they are going to have to resort to quack remedies.

DennisTate likes this.
  18. CourtJester

I remember years ago when the fruit loop community beleved that the oil industry was suppressing the technology for the two hundred mile per gallon gas automobile. And then of course there was the healthcare industry supressing that cancer could be cured by eating fruit pits and advocating going to Mexico for the cure. And then of course there is the nonsense about vaccination and fluoridated water. It is OK to be a friut loop, it is however silly to expect intelligent people to take the nonsense seriously.

DennisTate likes this.
  19. DennisTate

I don't know if it was a two hundred mile per gallon carborateur.....
    but it sure seemed like it was around the 80 - 100 mile per gallon
    mark in two cases here in Atlantic, Canada.

One was in Bridgewater, N. S. and the other case near Moncton, N. B........

Similar to what AboveAlpha reported.......
    in post #32 here.....

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/ocean-acidification.394228/page-2

Ocean acidification....

20. DennisTate

Some will........
    that is true.....

I found out later on that it was actually my father in law's maid who told him about
    the alternative nutritional back up for cancer treatment that I refer to here:

The maid... her family... her friends... could not afford the conventional treatments........

http://www.politicalforum.com/index...the-presence-of-high-levels-of-oxygen.444650/

Cancer cells.....cannot survive in the presence of high levels of oxygen

21. DennisTate

In a way..... that might just be the most cost effective way to
    get the truth into the heads of the most people the most quickly.

I believe that Dr. Ben Carson, by himself, if put in front of any open minded jury of Americans,
    they would side with him over the highest paid expert witnesses that Big Phrama could
    handsomely compensate for going against him on this.

Last edited: May 25, 2017
  22. DennisTate

Beautifully said........

23. DennisTate

Personally... I think that the fact that Dr. Ben is Black.........
    causes him to be able to make the connection that cancer patients can be
    compared with Black slaves in pre President Lincoln America..........

physicians who know about low cost natural treatments for cancer but
    say nothing......
    can be compared with Plantation owners........

and Dr. Ben ... .feels that he must write, and say something courageous to
    attempt to break chains and set captives free......
    from the horrible death of cancer.

24. CourtJester

This is not a controversial topic. It is Carson just being his normal stupid self coupled with people who like to see conspiracies everywhere.

25. DennisTate

And.... some other people who believe the rather long list of physicians who have presented powerful evidence that the highest level bureaucrats in various government institutions that control how medicine is practiced...........
    might not be entirely willing to risk their careers and pensions.......
    to make sure that patients suffering cancer have all the information available.

For example.....
    here is what can happen if you come up with a cure for a major disease.....
    such as cystic fibrosis.......
    that threatens somebody else's profit margin:

https://www.facebook.com/notes/keith-abell/biography-dr-joel-d-wallach-bs-dvm-nd/313212472061864/