Primitive People ?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by DoctorWho, Apr 20, 2016.

1. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

Some of the best times I have ever had on this planet was spent sitting with and conversing with so called "Primitive People" in primitive huts whilst doing medical outreach, basic stuff, inoculations and wound treatment etc....... A cigarette or a warm soda has much meaning to poor folks, I am so glad to have been privileged to have met such great people, education is far more than University.

2. jmblt2000

jmblt2000 Well-Known Member

I agree with you, there is nothing like listening to the stories of your elders and the tribal elders...Times when buffalo numbered in the millions...I grew up near the pine ridge reservation and have family there. I have also traveled extensively around this great world of ours, thanks to Uncle Sam. It is the simple things in life that mean the most.
    This is why I am retiring to Alaska to work at living, instead of working for a living.

3. Sharpie

Sharpie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Abu Abess had many goats. He never learned to read or write. He couldn't count. But he knew if just one goat was missing. He guided the herd by throwing a rock at the lead goat's horns. Hit the right horn to make the goat turn left -- he never missed his shot. He told me I'd become fluent in the language much quicker if I drank water from the well.

4. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

DoctorWho.... based on your other comments in various topics I strongly suspect that you have already read the prophecy about the Warriors of The Rainbow haven't you?

http://www.politicalforum.com/religion-philosophy/422403-warriors-rainbow-eyes-fire.html

Warriors of the Rainbow by Eyes of Fire.

A massive shift in the world economy is coming.

It is pretty obvious that the way that we do business, industry and agriculture is terribly flawed.

We all have a choice as to how soon we begin to shift over to this better way of life. I sure have a long way to go to apply these principles.

How about the tradition of the Spirit Warrior?

http://www.politicalforum.com/history-culture/484628-spirit-warrior.html

Spirit Warrior?

5. DennisTate

To a degree..... he may have sensed some of what Dr. Masaru Emoto found in his research regarding water?

http://www.whatthebleep.com/water-crystals/

Water

6. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Couldn't agree with you more. I always say that a degree is not a measure of intelligence.

7. DennisTate

A Theoretical Physicist here in political forum has presented a powerful case for Multiverse.... .which I understand as non-linear time.

It is my belief that as more and more and more and more of the Ruach ha Kodesh / Holy Spirit is poured out....... new time lines will be initiated in which the holocaust on one hundred million or more American First Nations peoples......(and on those buffalo)..... WILL NOT happen.......(or at the minimum it will be greatly reduced in intensity)!

http://www.politicalforum.com/relig...osophical-implications-multiverse-theory.html

The Philosophical implications of Multiverse Theory?

8. Sharpie

Sharpie Well-Known Member Past Donor

How fascinating!
    I couldn't possibly find a link now, but a French scientist did the same kind of experiment on chicken eggs. He discovered when you crack an egg near the carton of eggs, the rest of the eggs have a traumatic reaction. I've always put my eggs back in the fridge before I start cracking so I don't traumatize the rest.