RAY MABUS AND BARACK OBAMA: Gutting the U.S. Military From Within

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by longknife, Apr 25, 2016.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

As this points out, it isn't force reduction or cutting the budget. It goes far deeper.

Overlooked by most in Obama's relentless efforts to "remake" America has been his ongoing and dangerous transformation of our military. Here I am not going address the dozens of weapon systems cut, or the tens of thousands of troops given their "pink slips." What I want to speak to is his administration's systematic destruction of the 200+ year-old culture of the U.S. military. This "multicultural makeover," happening right before our eyes, threatens to undermine the very fabric of our armed forces. The forced acceptance of open homosexuality and the burgeoning hostility toward Christianity; the gratuitous degradation of our troops (e.g., forcing ROTC cadets to march in red high heels to experience what it's like to be a woman; making male soldiers wear simulated lactation devices, or lecturing them on "white privilege," dare I go on?); the "full-court press" to make our forces more diverse, most alarmingly by opening up combat positions (even special forces) to female soldiers; and the relentless purging from the ranks of dozens of fine general officers whose only "offense" was their failure to "get with the program" -- all of this, like some nightmarish "progressive" Blitzkrieg, is now wreaking havoc with our reluctant service members, the objective being that of a complete and irreversible cultural transformation. What's next, I wonder -- weaponized hair and nail salons on wheels?

And Shrillary or The Bern will only carry on this route of destruction. We must defeat whichever gets the nod!

Story @ http://directorblue.blogspot.com/2016/04/ray-mabus-and-barack-obama-rotting-us.html

Former U.S. Commander Of SOCOM Hits-Out On The Growing Politicization Of The Military @ http://warnewsupdates.blogspot.com/2016/04/former-us-commander-of-socom-hits-out.html and http://www.tbo.com/list/news-opinio...iors-career-sacrificed-for-politics-20160424/

During my past several years in uniform, I watched in disbelief how lawmakers treated the chairman, the service chiefs, the combatant commanders and other senior officers during Congressional testimony. These officers were men of incredible integrity, and yet some lawmakers showed no respect for their decades of service. I saw the DOD Inspector GeneralÂ’s Office frequently act as judge and jury, apparently accountable to no one, dismissing the recommendations of the services and ruining officerÂ’s careers. I watched time and again how political correctness and pressure from Capitol Hill undermined command authority and good order and discipline.

2. Herkdriver

Herkdriver New Member

While there is no doubt America's military is shrinking under President Obama, in fairness this specific incident appears to have been the decision of local ROTC units. In fact Army cadet command did investigate cadet participation in this event. I would doubt a decison like this, wearing women's high heel shoes while in cadet uniform, would have come from President Obama.

[​IMG]

3. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Today's Obama's PC Air Force. -> [video]https://youtu.be/z3eHX3xZGyw[/video]

Freaking unbelievable what Obama has been able to accomplish in just six years.

4. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

gutting the military one half trillion dollars at a time ... yeah, real cute

5. cupAsoup

cupAsoup Well-Known Member

Oh please. The military has weathered much worse things than Obama. We get it, you don't like Obama.

6. Seth Bullock

Seth Bullock Well-Known Member Past Donor

What was the outcome of the investigation?

If I were the president, I would want to know who the ranking officer was who approved of this, and I'd want him to be court-martialed.

7. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

It was a her and the scuttlebutt was the Army ROTC commander was promoted by the Obama White House. She'll probably be fast tracked and commanding 10th Mountain Division before the general elections in November.

That's how it works today in Obama PC military.