ANOTHER Labour Racist Anti-Semite is ousted

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by Sab, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Sab

Sab Active Member

2. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I replied to this earlier but it does not seem to have worked. Jews being a race was of course a 1930's idea but if you want to go by that you very much must have most of the Palestinians as Jews due to the fact genetic research suggests they are right in the middle of the Jews gene pole having a relationship with all the diverse groups and having in general the closest.

Judaism is a religion, Islam is a religion. In both people who no longer practice the religion call themselves Muslim or Jews. Both have an ethnic dimension of sorts. Prejudicial stereotyping of both is as bad.

However I came on just now to say I have found the antisemetic scoundrel who sent this map on its journey. None other than the good Norman Finkelstein

http://jfjfp.com/?p=82502

3. Baff

Baff Well-Known Member

Finklestein.

Hmmm is that an ethnic English name?

4. alexa

At last Norman Finklestein has got off his arse and responded to the witch hunt going on in the UK trying to pretend there is gross antismeitism in the UK - something which as well as being a frequent ploy was tried as a deliberate tactic to aid Israel after her 2014 attack on Gaza. He also rightly says that Labour ought not to have risen to it and illustrates the true level of antisemitism in the UK as recognised by Pew Research which is 7%. He does though point out that unlike the report I read and posted he himself did not create it but like myself and as I put in post 2 he found it funny - that this image itself is spoken of as an intent to move Israel to the US would of course itself be amusing if it were not describing the insanity/corruption going on at the moment in the UK.

I will leave it to him and one of the few bastions of democracy left - open democracy to answer the case more fully.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/uk/ja...h-scholar-behind-labour-s-antisemitism-scanda

5. Sixteen String Jack

Sixteen String Jack New Member

Thanks to the anti-semitism from Red Ken, Nazi Shah and those four or five other Muslim Labour politicians, I reckon Islamist Sadiq Khan can wave goodbye to his chances of becoming mayor of the world's greatest city.

6. Sixteen String Jack

Sixteen String Jack New Member

Jews are a race.

7. alexa

The concept of 'race' has been shown to be a farce. We are all a bit of this and a bit of that. Check out Ronstar who has recently had his DNA studied http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=454465&p=1066133993#post1066133993

I think Ronstar's illustrates that this is not so though that he does as he thought have genetic connections to Jews - just like it would be extremely unlikely that I would not have some genetic connection to both Ireland and Scotland - but there again Scotland has been found to have DNA from all over the world with 1% of our men descendants of the Berber and a significant influx of South Asian DNA!

Anyway if you want Jews to be a race then as I said the Palestinians are in general the most Jewish by current DNA understanding fitting into the centre of all the different Jewish groups and having the closest connection to them.

http://readersupportednews.org/pm-s...-hope-for-peace-between-jews-and-palestinians

This is also interesting http://www.jpost.com/Magazine/Features/The-lost-Palestinian-Jews

Now some people like to argue that due to being kept in ghettos, European Jews are a 'race' through interbreeding. However until, I cannot remember but Jews originally did go around trying to get other people to become Jews and were extremely successful before it was banned by Rome so no, in no way are all Jews from one man and woman or whatever idea you have for this conception of race. Of course even today although it is not easy some people do convert.
    BTW, genetics or beliefs in race is not the subject of this thread so lets leave it there.

8. alexa

9. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

No they are not. Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA.
    Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews.

10. trumpsupporter

trumpsupporter Banned

I don't think Naz Shah was anti semitic