The Worst of MSM Deception 2016 (So Far)

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by Horhey, Apr 28, 2016.

1. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

This is the worst case of media deception that I have seen so far this year. I actually had trouble falling asleep after watching it. See also: Corporate Media Funds the Clinton Machine

[video=youtube_share;Dhm92JzIRXM]http://youtu.be/Dhm92JzIRXM[/video]​

2. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

worse right wing media deception is here:

Fox News Pundit Pleads Guilty To Faking CIA Ties
    Source: Huffington Post

A Fox News guest terrorism analyst pleaded guilty on Friday to U.S. charges that he fraudulently claimed to have been a CIA agent for decades, federal prosecutors said.

Wayne Simmons, 62, of Annapolis, Maryland, entered the plea in U.S. district court in Alexandria, Virginia, a Washington suburb, the U.S. Attorney’s Office said in a statement.

The plea came in a hearing in which Simmons changed the not-guilty plea he had made in October.

“His fraud cost the government money, could have put American lives at risk, and was an insult to the real men and women of the intelligence community who provide tireless service to this country,” said Dana Boente, the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fox-pundit-cia_us_5723952ae4b01a5ebde58030

in a word, TREASON

3. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

I don't even bother analyzing Fox News. The 'agenda setting media' - the New York Times, the Washington Post, and so on - are much more dangerous:

4. Mr_Truth

1992 was a long time ago.
    If I perceived the OP's intentions correctly, they were more concerned with the current MSM's deception. As such Chomsky's ideas which were largely true at that time are not entirely relevant today.

Meantime, we have two needless wars going on today whose prompting and continuation were largely (though not exclusively) the fault of Fox. All of the instability that resulted in the ME and many of the refugees that caused problems in Europe can be traced to the stupidity of Fox and its many deluded subscribers. Thus, nobody has manufactured consensus more than they have.

5. Horhey

Horhey Well-Known Member

Oh sure, the system is entirely different now. *sarcasm*

6. Mr_Truth

yeah like Fox is "liberal"

:roflol: