Black Professor says All White Males are Racists

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Libhater, Apr 30, 2016.

1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

George Yancy:

"It is painful to let go of your "white innocence," one that refuses to show you what you want to see, one that demands that you look at the lies that you tell yourself so that you don't feel the weight of responsibility for those who live under the yoke of whiteness, your whiteness."

"I am asking that you enter into battle with your white self. I'm asking that you open yourself up; to speak to, to admit to, the racist poison that is inside of you."

"As you reap comfort from being white, we suffer for being black and people of color."

http://constitution.com/george-yancy-black-rage-white-guilt/

I see that this guy's color didn't stop him from attaining his professorship at a university. One must wonder that since and educated black professor has these kind of thoughts about we racist white men then wouldn't the masses of uneducated blacks who are inundated with the daily rants of the BLM crowd, the 'hands up don't shoot' crowd, and the race baiting tactics of an Al Sharpton and Barack Hussein Obama/Moosechelle Obama be just as cluelessly convinced that all white males are racist to the bone? :eyepopping:

2. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

The professor can believe and say whatever he wants. His prerogative. Maybe in his eyes all white males are. I wonder why he thinks white females are innocent and are not racist?

Anyway, it is my prerogative to think any professor named George Yancy from Emory University is a black racist.

3. Libhater

Interesting indeed since this guy stated from the onset that he has been a sexist most of his adult life. Perhaps
    his sexist rehabilitation attempts have been successful so far and that to include white females in his ridiculous
    beliefs that white people are congenital racists would slow down and or truncate any progress he's made with
    his misogynistic leanings.

4. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Whites, and Blacks both get a fear response in the amygdala when seeing a Black face when compared to a White face.

Maybe everyone's racist against Blacks?

5. clarkeT

clarkeT Well-Known Member

So what is the posters point? Gee surprise, surprise. Racism, the complex interaction in a given society of a race-based worldview with prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination really knows no racial boundaries. Now, tell us something we don't already know. Racism, unfortunately and most likely, will never be completely eliminated in societies world wide. It will continue to drag down humankinds existence on this planet whether socially or economically. And isn't that a sad state given 'humankinds' supposed intelligence.

6. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Hmm, because I thought our downfall was a lack of racism, as third World people with lower IQ scores, and PISA scores flood the West.

7. Shiva_TD

Shiva_TD Progressive Libertarian Past Donor

Nope, it didn't stop him but the historic White Supremacy on our social, economic, and political institutions made it much harder for him to get an education and become a professor at a university.

Only an ignorant boob would wonder about that. That's as ignorant as wondering if just because Donald Trump is propagating racism, xenophobia, and misogyny in his political rhetoric does that mean all while males are racists, xenophobes, and misogynists? :eyepopping:

8. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

So in other words, the professor is a racist himself.

9. Shiva_TD

Probably because our social, economic, and political institutions have always been based upon White (WASP) Male Supremacy in the United States and have never been based upon White Female Supremacy because women like blacks, other minorities, and non-Protestants have always been discriminated against and oppressed historically in the United States.

10. vino909

vino909 Well-Known Member

The interesting thing here is: if a white professor spewed crap about black people, he/she would be out of a job before they could blink an eye. So where then is the real 'privilege' ?

11. Libhater

Are you serious? White supremacy over our social, economic and political institutions? If a black person can't make it in our free society, then what makes you think a black can make it in any society like say living in the Congo etc.? What prevents a black person from showing a little individual ingenuity and aggression in becoming a successful person like say a Donald Trump? Who exactly is it that are keeping these blacks from achieving an economic goal of success? Our political institutions didn't prevent the half breed obama from attaining the most powerful political position in the world....now did it? Lest you intentionally forgot that minorities (especially whining blacks) have policies like affirmative action and quotas to help them along the way--something that is not available to white people. Would you be happy if we make policy that working white people pay blacks reparations for all
    the oppression they feel they're undergoing in our current climate? When the h*ll are blacks going to grow up or man up without relying on this white supremacist scapegoating?

Only in your deluded mind does Trump propagate racism, xenophobia and misogyny. Those traits are more suited for and more in line with Mr. George Yancy's view of white people and women.

12. Sharpie

Sharpie Well-Known Member Past Donor

Black Professor says All White Males are Racists:
    Is that the pot calling the kettle black?

13. Caustic_Avenger

Caustic_Avenger New Member Past Donor

I'm tired of listening to black people complaining about us white people. Can somebody just tell them white people are no longer a majority so maybe they can blame Asians for flunking math or something?

It doesn't matter if it's true. Black people would be so happy to hear that, they wouldn't even bother looking it up at all.

14. Shiva_TD

I can only assume this statement is based upon ignorance about racism in America that still exists today. Is it even worth my time posting the studies that show that social, economic, and political racism are still widespread? Are you unaware of the persistent anti-black prejudice, anti-Hispanic prejudice, anti-Muslim prejudice, and anti-women prejudice that exists in our society today? Don't you read the newspapers and online media sources that document this with study after study?

Are you aware of the fact that the median household wealth of white families is over $140,000 while it's only about $11,000 for a black family? Are you aware of the anti-black racial prejudice that's been documented in our law enforcement and criminal justice system? Are you aware of the fact that when equally an qualified black and white man both apply for a job that the white man is far more likely to be hired? Have you ever checked out the racial demographics of the US Congress to see if blacks are proportionately represented in Congress? You know, little things like there only being one black Senator in the 112th Congress and two black Senators in the 113th Congress and that white men dominate both houses of Congress. Have you ever checked out college enrollments to see if blacks are proportionately represented in our institutions of higher education?

How about segregation in our schools? Do you know the story of Central High School in Tuscaloosa, Alabama? It was created based upon a desegregation court order in 1979 by the merger of Tuscaloosa High School and Druid High School. In 1999 that federal court order was finally lifted and by 2003 the Tuscaloosa School District had built two new high schools for the white students and redistricted the schools so that Central High was once again effectively a segregated high school with only three white students.

Are you aware of the current Jim Crow voting laws such as the "Voter ID Laws" that effectively prevent 25% of black US citizens from voting because studies show they don't have the "proper government issued ID" that would allow them to vote. Statistically the voter ID laws also prevent about 17% of Hispanic US citizens from voting as well because they don't have the "proper government issued ID" either according to several studies. Yes, voter ID laws also affect whites but statistically then don't significantly disenfranchise while men in America with probably less than 3% not having the proper government issued ID to vote (statistically only 7% of whites don't have the correct ID and most of those are white women).

Do you read any of these facts revealed by numerous undisputed scientific studies (i.e. there are no studies that dispute them)? Probably not and even when presented with the facts, such as the statistical information provided in my signature, the facts are probably denied based upon ignorance as opposed to being disputed by other scientific studies. For years I've been asking "Republicans" to post any scientific study that contracted and disputed the information in my signature and today not a single one has done that. They're typical response (paraphrased) is, "I don't need any facts because I have my ignorant opinion to express instead."

Let's look at some of the facts. Donald Trump supporters tend to be less educated, poorer, and express more explicit anti-black, anti-Hispanic, anti-Muslim, and anti-women prejudice than the supporters of other presidential candidates based upon several studies and Donald Trump is pandering to them with his anti-Mexican rhetoric (e.g. comparing Mexicans to rapists), anti-Muslim rhetoric (ban Muslim refugees from entering the US), and misogynistic rhetoric (e.g. Hillary Clinton would not be the likely Democratic candidate if she wasn't a woman).

White Nationalist/White Supremacists have seized onto Donald Trump's rhetoric to spread their racist and xenophobic message of "white male supremacy" around the country. It's been in the news but perhaps you've not read of it. Perhaps you've missed the Trump endorsement by David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the KKK. That was also in the news but perhaps you missed that as well.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck we can logically assume it's a duck and Donald Trump is a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic duck.

15. michiganFats

michiganFats New Member

Overt racism is probably the only way this professor can get anyone to listen to him. Paying attention to him will only encourage him.

16. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

What is the median household wealth of Asian families in this country?

17. Shiva_TD

And that is relevant to wealth disparities between blacks and whites just how? I'm utterly amazed that there are people in the United States that are apparently unaware of the historical fact that of all non-white demographic groups that blacks have always been the most oppressed at the hands of the white male supremacists (even when they didn't realize they were white male supremacists).

Are "white" Americans really that ignorant? Many apparently are.

18. rickysdisciple

rickysdisciple New Member

Actually, it is a lack of racism that drags down societies. I personally don't have any hatred for blacks, but I certainly acknowledge racial differences and understand that people are better off when surrounded by their own kind.

19. rickysdisciple

rickysdisciple New Member

It's funny that you mention "studies" on racism. I have no doubt that racism is real, but I do doubt that it explains the atrocious performance of blacks. Blacks are doing as badly as they are primarily due to inherent differences in ability. Asians were discriminated against and are now doing better than whites. What is your explanation? We have one, and I bet it's better than yours.

20. Woolley

Woolley Well-Known Member

I hate to admit it, but he is likely right.

21. Caustic_Avenger

Caustic_Avenger New Member Past Donor

Yeah, maybe that's why it's unsafe for blacks and Hispanics to go into white neighborhoods, but not vice-versa. I mean, look at the news every night. Nothing but white people getting arrested. The Harlem Yacht Club is so disgusted, they scrapped plans for the Flavor Flav Conservatory in Bensonhurst.

Blah blah blah. You realize you're just another liberal projecting all the blame on white people as usual. Get this, and understand it: nothing more can be done to give black and Hispanic people a "leg up" in society, and nothing is standing in their way but themselves. You can try to split hairs as much as you like, and you're ironically only providing a disservice to the minorities in question.

What the solution for that? Should we just hand them our stuff and let the rest of the tax money go to your insipid pork-barrel moonbat projects like researching if monkeys get hard-ons when they stare at a meatloaf?

I know, right? If a cop has to chase a black guy, it's just not worth the effort. Besides, all the additional charges for fleeing, assaulting an officer and resisting arrest is too much paperwork and interferes with doughnut time.

You don't say. Can you prove that? Remember, this is 2016. From the experience of anyone who works in an office, nobody has more job security than a black woman.

That's amazing, considering the massive amounts of black Republicans who are getting out the vote. Outside of that, you sound like you're whining about the Democrats getting their asses handed to them last election.

Yes, Harvard currently reached the highest number of black enrollments in its long history. What, do you think colleges screen applications for names like "Tyler" and "Becky" and put them in the "definite yes" pile? Assclown.

Maybe the white people were insubordinate, and brought guns to school, and attacked the teachers for taking their cell phones when they weren't supposed to be used, and had to have bus monitors because they were uncontrollable without them, so they decided to set them apart from black students who were much more productive without the distractions provided by unruly white people. Tell yourself that and it will sound better than the truth.

But they have ID when they need welfare... it's amazing how their IDs conveniently disappear. Maybe they can't afford the $15 ID card, but then that doesn't explain the $200 pair of sneakers.

You think everyone else from every other background outside of black and Hispanic would have mentioned this. Maybe they just decided not to be pains in the ass.

Who cares? Definitely not liberals, because the people affected are white. Republicans don't either. Maybe they ID-less white people can get together with the blacks and Hispanics and figure out what they are doing wrong.

Waaaah. I'm a whiny moonbat who isn't getting my way. I think I'll go burn something. Maybe a CVS. Or maybe a flag. I hate this country. Waaah.

Then you sob about Trump. Hey, I couldn't care less about Trump. I just like how he makes you leftists pee your pants and act like the whiny toddlers you all are, and then sock you in the face when you act like smartass punks. My favorite was when that black kid flipped off a stadium full of Trump supporters, and he got a haymaker for it. The look of "I can't believe that, I'm black, flipping off white people, this is the 2010's, and this white guy did to me what would have been done to him 10,000 times over if he flipped off a stadium full of Farrakhan supporters, I'm having a leftist existential crisis" on his face was amusing and refreshing.

Moonbats, let people speak their mind. If you don't agree, don't attack the cops, don't burn and loot a CVS, just behave yourself and dispute it. If nothing else, Trump proves you're not immune for getting your ass kicked when you need it and actually do it to others. It's nice to see the liberal shield of immunity/impunity go down at last.

22. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Most on the left and most Democrats adament that blacks can be as racist and use as many racist and bigoted slurs they want to. We saw that at the Correspondent's dinner when the black comedian outright called Obama a "(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)(*)." (note, his word usage, not mine). There was TOTAL silence about this by the media. What if Trump had called Obama by that slur? The response would be hysterical.

23. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

It so happens that perhaps my skin tone is a bit TOO WHITE, and I have had people drive there cars up on me way TOO CLOSELY !!!!!!

Enough where I feared for my life.

Another time I was crossing a gas station and this lady seemed to try running me down, and frankly, it almost warranted a lethal response.

There are an alarming and growing number of people that really do not like white people......

24. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

It's documented that White families save more money,and are more likely to be educated.

Blame Whitey for being more likely to do the right thing, huh?

25. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

If you hate White Americans so much?

Why don't you go back from where you came from? "recent immigrant"