24 Reboot

Discussion in 'Music, TV, Movies & other Media' started by Space_Time, May 8, 2016.

1. Space_Time

Space_Time Well-Known Member

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. Will this work without Jack and Chloe? Could it have a long run like the first 24?

http://tvline.com/2016/04/27/24-reboot-fox-series-order/

24 Reboot, Lee Daniels' Star Snag Early Series Orders at Fox
    By Michael Ausiello / April 27 2016, 9:36 AM PDT
    Fox is getting an early jump on Upfront week, ordering 24: Legacy and Lee Daniels’ Star to series.
    The 24 reboot, which stars The Walking Dead‘s Corey Hawkins, Homeland‘s Miranda Otto and NYPD Blue/Sons of Anarchy vet Jimmy Smits, will adopt the original series’ real-time format. Like 2014’s event series 24: Live Another Day, 24: Legacy will consist of 12 episodes (although Legacy, unlike 24: LAD, is an ongoing series).
    RELATED24 Vet Kiefer Sutherland Expects ‘Extraordinary’ Things From Jack-Less Relaunch, Also Hopes for Closure
    As previously reported, Hawkins will essentially be playing the new Jack Bauer in the potential series. His character, Eric Carter, is a former Army Ranger who finds himself pulled back into action as his past comes looking for him. He eventually turns to CTU for help in saving his life and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.
    The cast also includes The Messengers‘ Anna Diop (as Eric’s wife) and Masters of Sex‘s Teddy Sears (as the new head of CTU).
    RELATEDKiefer Sutherland Cast as POTUS in New ABC Thriller Designated Survivor
    “There’s a time jump, a new organization, a completely different story,” Fox co-chairman and CEO Dana Walden teased back in February. “It’s a contemporary story about the potential to activate sleeper cells in the United States. There are nods in the pilot to prior CTU agents, but no ongoing characters.”
    Star, meanwhile, is being billed as a music-infused drama exec produced by Empire co-creator Daniels.
    Add A Comment
    TAGS: 24, FOX, STAR

2. Nullity

Nullity Active Member

I was a fan 24 and the newer short-run Live Another Day, and I'm looking forward to the new series. However, am I the only one that thought Chloe was annoying and the worst part of the show?