Website Claims Muslim Pilot crashed Flight 804 as an Act of Islamic Jihad

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by longknife, May 22, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. longknife

longknife New Member

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone[/FONT]

[​IMG]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Wild story with link to Arabic piece @ http://ar.el7or-news.com/arabic/37142.html The Call Of Death Embrace The Pilot Of The Egyptian Plane During His Last Supper”. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]I have never heard of this site and only found it during my morning scan of Google+. As about as wild as one can imagine. It DOES have links to a supposed Arab-language news source claiming to support it but I didn't bother to try to translate it.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]So far, everything I can find refers to smoke in the plane from a possible fire in a lavatory. That doesn't make a lot of sense because I always thought they were equipped with fire extinguishers. Surely they would have noticed and been able to put out a mere fire. And, would a bomb create such smoke?
    [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]From http://shoebat.com/2016/05/21/break...e-crashed-the-plane-and-slaughtered-everyone/[/FONT]

2. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Walid Shoebat is the worst sort of liar.

Most large aircraft flying in the ME have a prayer area.. Its not a big deal.

3. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Why have you posted an irrelevant photograph? It's clearly not linked to that plane.

Do you Google "joke news" or "evil Islamonazis" or something like that. Just a couple of days ago you started a thread about an article from WNDR, and their web page states that they make up the stories! How else would this thread site turn up on the first few pages of a search.

Whether it was suicide or not is too early to speculate.