Living Among our Own

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Libhater, May 24, 2016.

1. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Being the realist I am I realize that places like our many Chinatowns have an almost exclusive Chinese population--simply because they feel safer and more content living among their own. Same could be said of why places like Roxbury and Harlem have an almost exclusive population of blacks. Though not a race of people per se, the Amish people up in the Ohio and Penn venues are made up exclusively of Amish people. This is the point where we see that segregating the peoples into their own enclaves if you will is not only smart and desirable but goes a long way in eliminating any chance of having racial tensions among the masses. In short, any and all moves to push a multicultural society down our throats has failed and or has become destructive/dangerous, whereas, people living segregated lifestyles with their own people(s) comfortably thrive in safe havens.

If and when we get to the point where entire states like a Texas for example decide to secede from the union, I and or my White Nationalist buddies and families will indeed seek to find territories best suited for us to live in away from the multicultural/racist infested culture of today.

2. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Found a place for you:

Fig-2-Map-of-Antarctica-showing-major-ice-shelves-light-blue-shading-Vostok-and.png

3. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Why would you think Texas would be some sort of white nationalist homeland? You realize it will be majority Hispanic in a few years right?

4. Libhater

I didn't state that Texas would or is contemplating seceding from the nation because of it's WHITE NATIONALIST population. I used Texas as an example of a state that may secede in the future...mostly due to obama's unrealistic and devastating policies concerning amnesty and weak border patrol in that state. But you're right in that just like the problems inner city blacks present nationwide, the Hispanics (illegals) present similar problems to the livelihood of Texas's citizens.

5. Zorroaster

Zorroaster Well-Known Member

This is already a thing. American Redoubt Movement

[​IMG]

American Redoubt as a "a 'whites only' plan for Eastern Washington, Eastern Oregon, Idaho, Western Montana and Wyoming. It is quite similar to the plan that Richard Butler, of the defunct Aryan Nations, had for the Inland Northwest 'Northwest Imperative.'"[SUP][29]
    [/SUP]

If you like Idaho, you're good to go. But your gonna need some dough - they are mainly appealing to white upper class that now live in gated communities. If you prefer working class, there are Christian ID and sovereign citizens there as well.

6. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Great.

Thing about racists morons is they will always find some difference to hate on. It's that stuck in 5th grade mentality thingy. Stick
    a bunch of bigots together and pretty soon they will hate white people with big ears, or white people with to much Irish or not
    enough German.

So go for it. Find your "paradise".

7. PreteenCommunist

PreteenCommunist Active Member

In Paris there are makeshift ghettos populated almost exclusively by immigrants (generally from Africa) and they are some of the poorest and most crime-ridden areas of the entire city, but the more diverse suburban areas are much more prosperous and sedate. I remember reading something similar about London, where minority children were said to perform better in more ethnically diverse schools. I think wealth level has much more of an impact than anything to do with race.

8. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Interesting, but apparently it's the opposite of a whites only safe haven. Per your link:

The American Redoubt concept is based primarily around the Rawlesian Survivalist Philosophy[6] including the precept Racism Ignores Reason. James Rawles is an outspokenly anti-racist[7][8][9] and pro-Israel,[10] James Rawles published a blog entry in 2010 titled Lest Any Man Should Boast: A Christian Survivalist Perspective on Race, Religion, and Reason, which covered at length his views that people are individuals and that there is no inherent superiority among races. He observed that certain races have different genetics, but those do not matter before God. The only thing that matters when he meets his maker, he contended, was whether he accepted Christ as his Lord and Savior.[1

Apparently it's for Christians and Jews, not a white "homeland" or anything like that.

9. Libhater

Looks like you were describing a bunch of black bigots as they marched along chanting phrases to kill white pigs/cops, or the black hands up don't shoot crowd who are the greatest gang of bigots currently living in America. Most if not all of these black bigots have and show their many differences with we WHITE folk. And boy do they ever 'HATE' us WHITE folk
    ...privileged or not! Notice I used the word 'folk' when describing we WHITE folk. Just can't let my mastery of 'EBONICS' go unnoticed.

10. BillRM

BillRM Well-Known Member

My people would be nerds of all skin colors and national backgrounds.