Chicago: Black lives only matter if...

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Bow To The Robots, May 31, 2016.

1. Bow To The Robots

Bow To The Robots Banned at Members Request

2. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

The news reports 63 people were shot in Chicago this memorial day weekend. Where is the Mayor and where is Obama on this???

3. Pred

Pred Well-Known Member

No. This won't make prime time, for obvious reasons. Change the race of the assailants and this goes nuclear. Think about it. How is this even comparable to a thug assaulting someone and getting killed in self defense? Yet that story gets the POTUS to comment and this will be forgotten soon enough.

So sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Wildjoker5

Wildjoker5 Well-Known Member

They are too busy talking about the black gorilla being killed by supposed white zoo officials.

5. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

now I know people should be safe at any hour of the day, but I just have to continue to wonder, what on earth makes them think its smart to be outside at a known problem area at 1:40am... AM... the old adage that "nothing good happens after midnight" should just be a common sense thing in a city riffled with violence and crime after midnight... why on earth do people continue to push their luck when they should clearly know better... like I said they SHOULD be able to go out any hour, but they know better...

and the still shots of those guys they are looking for, there are so many of them a lot of people should be able to call in who they are, but they likely won't...

6. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Where is Sharpton, why isnt he there to stop his black brothers from shooting each other?

7. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

Lol! The Mods just closed out another thread because others were complaining about it being a race-baiting thread. I wonder how long it will take to close this one out? But ha, don't close it out on my account. I have no problem talking about race, whoever brings it up. It's not race baiting at all to me. It's called having a discussion about the truth.

I just find it interesting, that when others actually get to the truth about the source of the problem, it then becomes a race-baiting thread.

8. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

9. Bow To The Robots

Too busy scanning the media for reports of a black gang member shot by a white cop.

10. Bow To The Robots

My heart goes out to Pam Johnson's family. If only she had been chased down by a roving pack of white teens intent on robbing her... problem is, in Chicago anyway, they don't exist...

- - - Updated - - -

I think you've missed the point of this thread.

11. Bow To The Robots

Because he doesn't care about them. Only when they are killed by whites (or "white Hispanics") does he even get out of his Barcalounger. Remember Tawana.

12. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You would think, priorities are off line or BLM could maybe go where they ARE needed!!!

13. Bow To The Robots

Blacks killed by other blacks are not politically useful. In fact, they are the exact opposite of what the BLM crowd wants you to see. The FACT is that the majority of African Americans who are murdered are murdered by people who look just like them. But the only time we ever see the righteous indignation of this movement (and the occasional nod from Chicago's own native son and second black president), is when the person pulling the trigger is white, preferably wearing a badge.

14. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

Too bad for you, you'll never come close to understanding the source of the problem, when your fixation only deals with the symptoms.

15. jackson33

BLM, seemingly are concerned with "Black Lives"....If Blacks are being injured, killed or lives disrupted at the rates said in urban areas, logically BLM should be there, not trying to get on TV, but I get your point.

16. Darkbane

Darkbane Banned

I didn't miss the "point" of this thread, I'm simply adding more information relevant to the discussion...

if you feel my previous message does not fit this thread, report it and allow the process to take place...

17. Bow To The Robots

I know precisely the source of the problem. Does not change the fact that BLM are a bunch of hypocrites and that blacks killing other blacks are of little concern to them.

18. Bow To The Robots

The only time we every hear from BLM is when the incident involves white on black. Predictably, I will be labeled a racist for merely pointing this out. I will also be labeled a racist if I suggest "all lives matter."

19. Bow To The Robots

Chill Winston.

[video=youtube;P7kme3GC9Gs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7kme3GC9Gs[/video]

This thread is not about the accidental death of one unfortunate soul. So the information you added is actually irrelevant.

20. bwk

bwk Well-Known Member

See what I mean? You just confirmed what I am saying is spot on. Tell us, what is the source of the problem, since you say you know?

21. jackson33

I understand what your saying and I don't care about labels. It is ironic that the First BP, honors a group for helping Black's, when their main goal seems to be blaming whites for any harm done to Blacks, when it's Black's harming Black's at an alarming rate. Obama has said he is "going back to organizing" when leaving office, so maybe his goal is to lead them???

22. Bow To The Robots

Irrelevant as it is to my point, I'll play. But I want something from you in return: As you have not addressed my position regarding the hypocrisy of the BLM movement, please do so.

The source of the problem in the black community is that they have never recovered from the historical deficit that is the vestige of slavery and then later Jim Crow, which has placed them at a distinct disadvantage.

Does not change the fact that BLM are a bunch of hypocrites and that blacks killing other blacks are of little concern to them.

23. Bow To The Robots

Nothing will change until somebody - maybe somebody like President Obama - will have the balls to say enough is enough and push back against ghetto culture, thug life, 14-year-old baby mommas, lifetime welfare dependence, pants around the ankles, and the acceptance of non-standard English as the norm. Bill Cosby tried it and look what they did to him... Maybe America's second black president will have more luck when he leaves office.

And you may not care about "labels" as you state above, but when the race card is dealt off the top of the deck as an immediate kneejerk reaction to even a hint of legitimate criticism to various black institutions, we can't even begin a dialog, much less discuss anything of any substance.