A Morality Tale

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Guyzilla, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

In Germany 1930 say.

Jews get together when a whole lot of them are disappearing and ending up dead.

They decide that they should lobby for the dignity of their very lives. So

THEY PROTEST and say JEWS LIVES MATTER.

The Nazi party says that is exclusionary and puts a curfew on the JEWS and beats their asses.

They determine that ALL GERMANS MATTER will be cheered by the JEWS to teach them not to be so insolent.

The Ghestapo, says that the Jews gathering like that is scaring good germans. and they are proven to all want to shoot the Ghestapo.

So, powerful forces of german regimentation, warned the JEWS, that if they forged on with their campaign of begging for their lives in a discriminatory fashion, they are gonna wind up DEALT WITH by force and final judgements in far greater numbers than they had worried their pretty heads about to protest originally.

They were given TWO options. STeffU, or read the NAZI statement, ALL GERMANS MATTER.

And so, the violence against the German JEWS ramped upwards.

Due in large part to ORDINARY germans, that said that now especially, you cant trust any JEWS.
    That JEWS must be dealt with harshly, or they will assassinate us all for sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMg407gaFro

Make Amerika GREAT AGAIN.

2. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

I don't recall anything close to krystallnacht happening in the US against Blacks, nor has anyone proposed any kind of gov't sponsored program against them. As far as I can see, race oriented riots are far more likely to be started BY Blacks than to be instigated against them in the US. Seems to me your tale stretches past the snapping point in its comparison of modern America to Nazi Germany.

3. Guyzilla

I had ONE police corruption incident. And I went at them hammer and tong. I ruined their crooked scheme, well me and KAMALA HARRIS. And I wasnt pretty about it.

Had I faced YEARS of corrupt targeting, I would have gone after them with harsher tools.

4. Imnotreallyhere

Imnotreallyhere Well-Known Member Donor

So you're saying that riots, insurrection and looting are valid political tools? What a novel notion.

You are aware, of course that when the race riots broke out in LA, for example, the Blacks destroyed their own sections of town; there was no riot in Beverly Hills or Malibu.

5. Guyzilla

Lawsuit?

6. Guyzilla

This has become current again.