Racism only wrong by Whites & racism only right against Whites?

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by PolakPotrafi, Jun 8, 2016.

1. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Is it me or is there a trend to only scold Whites for racism, and to neglect when Whites are victims of racism?

2. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

It's just you and other racists.

3. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

I don't believe Russians and Eastern Europeans are personally responsible for historical racism associated with European colonialism and white racism is largely an Anglo-American problem. But I also noticed that some Eastern European posters are very anti-Russian probably because Eastern European states used to be Soviet satellites and Communist rule was imposed by Moscow against their will during the Cold War. By the same token, the Chinese and Koreans are known for their visceral hatred toward the Japanese who occupied East Asia in the pre-war era.

4. Libhater

Libhater Well-Known Member

Of course there is a double standard; otherwise the left's narrative of having only white people be labeled racists would sink their racist ship. As mentioned in another post....the most visual and most outspoken racists among us tend to be all blacks including mooschelle, barack, al sharpless, jessie (keep hope alive) jackhole, the entire naacp, the entire congressional black caucus, BLM, the kill white pigs crowd, eric holder and basically every black democratic voter. Sorry if I left out a few black racists that didn't come to mind that readily.

5. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

Racism is not a tool upheld by non-whites, so it doesn't make sense for non-whites to get flak for it.

6. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Who do you see claiming its right to be racist against whites?

7. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Modern leftist theory on racism is that it's a tool of White Supremacy, and since Whites hold the dominate positions of power in our society (as the oppressor, not the oppressed), then it would be impossible for a non white to be racist.

8. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

What's wrong with racism if white societies are better than diverse or black societies?

9. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

A rock dropped from a higher altitude does more damage. We respond more strongly to people dropping bricks from the top of buildings than from 3 inches to the ground. Racism, the belief that one race is fundamentally superior to the others and bigotry based on that belief, is more damaging when found in people with influence. That fundamentally flawed belief can do more harm if the person believing it is in a more advantageous position. Regardless of the color of their skin.

People often respond more strongly against those incidents and worry less about racists who are mostly incapable of influencing the world. With the incapable, we're generally just happy to see them attempt to do anything. Regardless of the color of their skin. If it seems otherwise, it's probably because there are more people in positions of authority who happen to have white skin.

If Barack Obama announced tomorrow that some people are superior to others because of the color of their skin and he would be making policy decisions based on that belief, we'd scold the heck out the guy. Regardless of the colors of his skin or the color he may have thought was a magic ticket.

10. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

RACISM, without political, or personal/economic power, is bigotry. NOT RACISM.

To be clear, you can be any shade of racist. You must be the majority culture to CAUSE racism

ISM has a meaning, learn it.

11. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

just like there are white racists, there are black racists as well

12. egotripp

egotripp Banned

What I see is very many people willfully turning a blind eye to racism against whites. If you don't see it happening, then your eye is blind too. As to who do I see claiming it's OK, The entire BLM movement, Al Sharpton who practices it, Obama when referring to the white officer who attended the break in of his friends home, before knowing ANY details and said "The Police Acted Stupidly", but would not have said that had the officer been black. Louis Farrakan talking about "those white devils", Rev. Wright talking about "White America",,,,, I could go on, but my keyboard would wear out.

You get the point though, it happens all the time, and by refusing to acknowledge it, you give it tacit approval. Happens ALL the time, and has for years.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, I have a "theory" that the moon is made of green cheese, but facts tend to support other conclusions, so...

13. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

Putting aside the fact that I definitely acknowledge it, you realize 3 of the names you listed were incredibly shady and sketchy characters from the start.

14. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

But, we don't have a government that discriminates against Blacks.

Rather, we have a government that discriminates against White males, like that of Affirmative Action, or the Minority Business Development Agency.

We also have a Hollywood, and the media which discriminates more against Whites, than against minorities with Italians, Polish, Southern Whites being the prime targets of discriminatory mockery in Hollywood, and the media.

15. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Well, it sure seems that many Liberals could hardly care about discrimination against Whites.

If there were dumb Negro jokes aired on TV, I'd imagine there would be huge outrage.

But, when there's dumb Polak jokes aired on TV, it's more, or less accepted.

16. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Sure, but does that make it any better when Whites are subjected to discrimination from Blacks?

Like when my Italian American co worker was walking home in Mohegan Lake, New York, when a group of Blacks yelled 'Hey White boy, what are you doing here"
    When they chased him down.

17. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

There's been some nasty cases of racism against Whites in South Africa.

Like the Saint James Church massacre, or the killing of White anti-racist activist Amy Biehl, or the White South African farmers being killed.

But, you won't hear hardly a word about these in the anti-White Western media outlets.

- - - Updated - - -

Racist is someone who believes their race is superior.

What you're talking about is institutionalized racism.

Which we don't really have in today's White societies anyways.

18. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Eastern Europeans are definitely more intolerant today, particularly against Muslims, Jews, Gypsies, Gays, and Russians (the last one excludes Russians of course, and usually Serbs)

19. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Oh yes it is. The black panthers for example.

20. DarkSkies

Judging people by how much melanin content they have and making their lives a living hell or obstructing their means of survival because of it is all sorts of wrong.

BTW, there is another thread claiming that anti-racists were psychopaths, yet you're asking if racism is wrong if??????!!!!!!

21. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

I clearly outlined how anti-racists have more characteristics like psychopaths in the thread.

http://www.politicalforum.com/race-relations/459969-anti-racism-symptom-psychopathy.html

To answer your last statement there.

It's psychopathic greed that supported people to abuse Blacks, and Natives for profits, rather than racism.

Might I point out that the Anglos were first doing the same things for psychopathic greed against the Irish, before they were doing it to Africans, or Natives.

22. DarkSkies

If you wrote the opposite of every last claim in this post and tweak some words here and there, you would be spot on.

In effect...

But, we don't have a system that discriminates against Whites.

Rather, we have a system that discriminates against Black males, even though propaganda paints Black males as the faces of Affirmative Action when white men and women benefit most from it. The Minority Business Development Agency doesn't hold a candle to the real power in the system.

We also have a Hollywood, and the media which dumps all over the images of Blacks, than against Whites being the prime targets of discriminatory mockery in Hollywood, and the media.

23. DarkSkies

The black panthers have not the power to uphold racism. At worst they can be bigoted. If they held any type of power, the government wouldn't have easily crushed the Panthers and help destroy the beneficial programs they implemented.

24. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

How do you figure that White males benefit from affirmative action?

Sure, White females might benefit from it.

But, disproportionately speaking it would appear that Black females are more likely to benefit from it.

25. DarkSkies

Now this is a post I can agree with, except the part about anti-racist being psychopaths. IIRC, I could find no connections in that other thread and got no response because the thread was closed.

This is why I call racism a tool. It's a class tool, but people actually buy into many of the perverted ideas therein.