Prominent jewish anti-gun activist says that white people are the enemy, insults them

Discussion in 'Gun Control' started by ForumPoster, Jun 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

I have often seen American patriots/nationalists claim that the anti-gun lobby is controlled by subversive, anti-Western jews, and that its goal is to disarm law-abiding white people. Jew apologists deny this, and claim that the nationalists are paranoid antisemites.

So who's right? Well, it's a fact that jews are leading the campaign against guns, they even brag about it in their newspapers. Here's one of many examples:

http://forward.com/news/168063/after-newtown-jews-lead-renewed-push-on-guns/

And in the following article, prominent jewish anti-gun activist Adam Winkler says that white people are the enemy, and he insults them by calling them "rural" and "less educated":
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/19/the-nra-will-fall-its-inevitable/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Winkler

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irwin_Winkler

What do you think about this, folks? Is it right of prof. Winkler to single out white people and insult them by claiming that they're ignorant or uneducated? Is it right of him to make this a race issue? All opinions are welcome.

2. Greataxe

Greataxe Well-Known Member Past Donor

There are minority groups like Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Freedoms---or something like that. But by and large they are progressive liberal democrats following the heard on gun control.

3. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

As a "JEW", and against any gun control, you rarely hear from the majority of Jews that feel embracing gun control is in the same league as voting for another Adolph Hitler.

So it is a normal assumption that most Jews favor moar gun control, since those are the only Jews that make the media Circus, they never allow Pro Gun folks time.

6Gunner likes this.
  4. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

I'm a Jew and I'm for gun rights. I'll even defend the position that you can own an M1A1 Abrams tank.

6Gunner likes this.
  5. DoctorWho

And in Israel, you really need a tank given the current situation.

6Gunner likes this.
  6. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

Everything that I've seen indicates that you guys belong to a very small minority.

Here's another jewish article, this time from Times of Israel, in which anti-gun jews brag about their influence in US politics:

Jewish groups and lawmakers seeking gun control get major boost from Obama

http://www.timesofisrael.com/obama-...an-as-jewish-groups-work-toward-gun-control/#!

7. Xenamnes

Xenamnes Banned

It is interesting to note that victims of historical atrocities blindly support the same policies that made such atrocities possible to begin with.

It is almost as if they truly wish to be slaves, and have no say over their own lives. They wish someone to make all their decisions for them, even if those decisions are not in their best interest.

6Gunner likes this.
  8. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am a Jew and I also own a gun.

9. Turtledude

Turtledude Well-Known Member Donor

many Jews parents or grandparents came from countries where the oppressors in government owned guns and they did not, SO many Jews are not skilled in firearms use and see guns as a tool of the enemy. So many gun banning groups are jewish led because its a form of power many Jews don't know how to use so they don't want others having that power either.

I grew up in a society where at least 30% of my closest friends and associates were Jewish. Same in College. and anti gun was pretty prevalent a view among most of them but then again, the guy who first taught me trap shooting was Jewish but he had fled Germany as a young boy and he knew what happened when only the government had guns. And he used to lecture me that many of his people figured they could prosper being better educated than most other members of the public and they wanted to get rid of guns since a gun cuts through all the other power they might accumulate through education or connections

- - - Updated - - -

and you also spend hours and hours trying to argue for more restrictions on gun owners

I haven't figured out if its an Aesop Fox move (misery craves company) or the attitude that you should have a gun and others shouldn't or finally, an attempt to curry favor with your anti gun associates who might look down on your for having that ferocious Ruger 10-22 Assault weapon

10. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I think he is just pointing out how ironic it is that you (an anti-rights person) would be claiming to own a gun. A lot of people like you claim that they own a gun but seem to want to prevent others from owning one. It's kind of weird to say the least.

11. Ronstar

oh, so gun owners can't support common sense and reasonable gun restrictions?

the "No True Scotsman" fallacy.

12. DoctorWho

So called "Common Sense" gun restrictions always seem to include a so called "Assault Weapons Ban" a ban not on Assault Weapons, but a ban on common or ordinary firearms and high capacity magazines, this question also comes up, Why do you need a concealed carry licence or why do you need to carry a firearm outside your home ???

What a gun ban advocate couches as "Common Sense Gun Restrictions" is merely soft peddling Draconian gun bans and restrictions in order to squeak by and pass further restrictions and burdens the guilty alone should suffer.

An M-16A2 is legal for law abiding citizens to own, only it's price instead of being $1,000, it has been inflated to over $ 30,000 plus a
    $ 200 Tax, this was foisted off on unsuspecting gun owners as "A Sensible Gun Restriction" The 1939 NFA, THE 1968 GCA,
    The 1986 ban on manufacture of machine guns for civilians, the AWB etc etc......

Anyone in the mood for some Moar Sensible Gun Laws ???

6Gunner likes this.
  13. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

Unfortunately they don't realize it. You have to be a sergeant in order to own a gun and you can only own one pistol. Sure hope that changes for the better.

14. Small Town Guy

Small Town Guy Well-Known Member Past Donor

NAW we don't want to DDoS

DoctorWho likes this.
  15. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

You mean like banning pistol grips and flash suppressors? lol

16. Xenamnes

Xenamnes Banned

There is no true common sense restrictions being proposed. Therefore there is no reason to support anything being offered up.

DoctorWho and 6Gunner like this.
  17. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

What common sense and reasonable "restrictions" on our second amendment right are you in favor of? List them please. TIA.

Texan and DoctorWho like this.
  18. Ronstar

background checks.

permits to possess a handgun.

10-round magazine limit.

1 per month limit on handgun purchases.

ban on full-auto weapons.

I also want a nation-wide CCW program with good standards, including a mandatory close-quarter training course and firearms safety training.

19. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I think some of those are already in place if I'm not mistaken.

Now, my question to you is do you think criminals or those intent on committing mass murder will follow these rules? Yes or no?

20. Ronstar

i don't give a flying (*)(*)(*)(*) if criminals care about speed limits, stop signs, cross walks, laws against murder, laws against rape.

laws aren't there to pursuade criminals to be good citizens. they are there to set rules and set the punishment if the rules are ignored.

so save the old strawman about "criminals don't care about laws".

21. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

There are already punishments for killing. AND you didn't answer my question. Also, no need for your garbage mouth.

6Gunner likes this.
  22. Turtledude

Turtledude Well-Known Member Donor

why should there be a ban on full auto weapons when in 80 years there are no cases of private citizens using one in a crime

why is ten rounds the proper limit? it appears to be something you made up

you cannot make a right subject to a permit

and you complain when people call you a gun banner

- - - Updated - - -

its already a felony for a criminal to have any gun

why do you want to ban honest people from having 15 round magazines or machine guns when we have laws that will put criminals in jail when THEY do?

its because you want to harass lawful gun owners

23. Ronstar

go troll someone else

24. DoctorWho

Says a man that loves to go a Trolling......... Troll-a-lol-a-lol...............

25. Xenamnes

Xenamnes Banned

You have been going over this point time and time again during your participation on these forums. Since you support this position, it is being assigned as your position, and it is your obligation to defend it when questioned.

Pray tell how was it determined that absolutely no individual has any legitimate need for a magazine capable of holding eleven or more rounds of ammunition? What was the methodology used in making this determination? What was the exact science used to arrive at this conclusion, that this arbitrarily selected amount was acceptable, and anything above that was unacceptable?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.