$25,000 reward for information leading to exposure of false flag at orlando

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by SamSkwamch, Jun 14, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2016/06/58403.html

If it was not for reports that say:

1) FBI Introduced Florida Shooter to “Informants”

2) Orlando Shooter Was Reportedly a Regular at Pulse and Had a Profile on Gay Dating App

3) The Father of the Orlando Shooter Recently Visited Congress, State Department, Writes Open Letters To President Obama

4) Arrest expected soon of alleged accomplice in Orlando mass shooting which many initial reports like Multiple Suspects On The Loose In Orlando - Why The Media Blackout Of Eyewitness Accounts?

5) ORLANDO SHOOTING DAD A LONGTIME CIA ASSET

See also: ORLANDO MASSACRE: The Back Story to this Black Operation
    http://themillenniumreport.com/2016/06/orlando-massacre-the-back-story-to-this-black-operation/

Then I would not have bothered.

2. Zorroaster

Zorroaster Well-Known Member

That was quick.

3. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

[video=youtube;apG2vL9_eOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apG2vL9_eOE[/video]

4. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

I'm not conspiracy minded but I did read the article. However as speculative as it appears, the logic behind the argument has merit.

5. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

[video=youtube;wiLk-V9DFpc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiLk-V9DFpc[/video]

6. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Orlando attack could backfire for ISIS...
    :fingerscrossed:
    Carnage in Orlando Could Prove Hollow Victory for Islamic State
    June 14, 2016 | WASHINGTON — Quick to claim attack as its own, the increasingly ‘desperate’ terror group may see few benefits
    See also:

Islamist Extremism in US Getting Closer Look
    June 13, 2016 | WASHINGTON — This is the first article in a three-part series on Islamist Extremism in America.
    Related:

Politics of Fear: How Rhetoric Affects US Islamic Community
    June 14, 2016 | WASHINGTON — Vast majority of US Muslims are well integrated in mixed neighborhoods, yet there's fear of backlash

7. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

8. phoenyx

phoenyx Well-Known Member

This type of thing happened with Sandy Hook too...

9. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

And when JFK was shot, and when WTC7 was being reported before it collapsed.

LOL

Media's "cognitive dissonance" is making us dumber -- and not just about terrorism

[video=youtube;jZs2WpFOlXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZs2WpFOlXA[/video]

And how on earth was Omar Mateen searching for Facebook posts about Orlando shooting while he was carrying it out?

The gunman who opened fire in the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando used Facebook to search for news of the atrocity while he was carrying it out, it was disclosed yesterday.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...-for-facebook-posts-about-orlando-shooting-w/

10. phoenyx

He could do that with a smartphone...

11. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Yeah, OK. And this didn't matter at all to you either:

HERE IS HOW YOU PROVE HUNDREDS OF PUBLICATIONS RELEASED THE PULSE SHOOTING REPORT SIX HOURS BEFORE IT HAPPENED: TYPE "20 DEAD 40 injured pulse" into Google and tell it to only return results from the 11th.

You, sir, as we know, are a fake and a fraud.

[​IMG]

12. phoenyx

Here's an article that just came out from a blogger who I greatly respect...

Orlando Suspicions: Multiple shooters, multiple 'motives' and a siege that just doesn't add up | Truth and Shadows

- - - Updated - - -

No need to get defensive. I'm just pointing out that the guy surfing the web while he was engaged in all of this wouldn't be so earth shattering.

13. ChristopherABrown

ChristopherABrown Well-Known Member

As soon as we learn this.

We pretty much know it is a false flag.

The reason justice is denied in trying to compel effective mental health care is to prevent any way of recovering the psychological manipulation of shooters behind memory barriers.

Here are my thwarted efforts to see effective mental Health care instituted.

Look to the courts and law enforcement for a good explanation for their (treason) reason for the inability to recognize, follow and uphold laws relating to developing effective mental health care.

[​IMG]

The subpoenaed evidence would have proven something that could force psychology to oppose the church/state licensure authority. That would have been happening by 2000. But no, failure to appear is okay when pleadings are filed indicating homicides and suicides were caused by missing records subpoenaed. Evidence proving that other court records were absent. This declaration show the records were in possession of the county a year earlier.

[​IMG]

The sheriffs dept lied in the letter at the direction of the county counsel.

How 'bout that ! Public law enforcement employees paid to violate laws then collude to lie about it! Evading compliance with health and safety code, drug and alcohol, effective mental health care. The entities both collectively obstructing justice, and judges are okay with it.

Here's a woman judge ignoring a huge mound of evidence showing a part time meth lab, hah, "fire in bed of pickup parked at curb," in a house where I rented a room.

http://algoxy.com/law/ud.glenbrook/sbmethcook+court.html

Ever since the US military has been in Afghanistan heroin has gotten much more available and much cheaper. Remember the bodies of dead soldiers returning from Vietnam filled with bags of heroin? There is a history of this.

Here's s letter from Santa Barbara counties top mental health professional showing a defacto approval of a potentially effective, new treatment. Actually old treatment, 1970's, shunned by church interests controlling gov.

[​IMG]

A FOIA was ignored for that "written response". Filed with the clerk of the board after serving on supervisors, then disappeared, then re filed.

[​IMG]

Then I try to get the paper to do a story about a federal law suit and history of law violation by Santa Barbara county related to the development of effective mental health.

http://algoxy.com/law/no_free_press/sbsecretsofmedia.html

17 reporters and editors fired, then gagged starting 2 weeks after dropping off a copy of the lawsuit to a reporter of the santa barbara newspress

[​IMG]

The district court secretly revised 1885 local court rules providing justice to pro se civil rights suits about 6 months prior and the new judge our suit should have gotten didn't happen.

This is gov violating law Immorally, unethically and illegally evading development of effective mental health care that could help addicts stop themselves. Government does this for a greater reason than keeping court and prisons busy.

Speculation of a false flag is valid, but the problem is far, far greater than Americans can conceive of.

The problem starts at the top, so discourse on fixing it needs to begin with authority GREATER than the top of government. That is us, the people. We need to understand then use our lawful and peaceful revolution.

14. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Orlando Shooting "eyewitness" story has more holes then a screen door

It's not a short video, but if you have any skepticism at all whether this Orlando shooting might be another false-flag, or not, this video might be worth a look.
    We are all familiar with liars though, and most of us know that even a half-assed liar at least tries to keep his story straight. In other words, the story they give does not vary much in the main details and it does not change much during the telling. Someone who's story changes important details while they are telling it? Yep, pretty good indication you are being lied to. Anyway, listen to this "eye witness", note the many contradictions being pointed out, and decide yourself.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ac8_1466123510#GTuATv4T mxRppxJh.99

See also:
    DOCTORS ARE FAKE AT "ORLANDO MASSACRE". SEE THE PROOF
    [video=youtube;Q6lh7-Gc6KA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6lh7-Gc6KA[/video]

15. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Hmmm...

[​IMG]

16. phoenyx

Ah, so he wasn't just surfing the web then. Yeah, it does sound pretty fishy. Also, I happen to be a fan of whatreallyhappened.com (where you got that image).

17. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Mike Rivero is awesome. While not perfect, he certainly verifies his information far better than what we find in our daily MSM. If everyone on this board spent just a few minutes there each day, so many of these topics would be way simpler lol.

Anyways:

G. Edward Griffin: This Story Could Be the Smoking Gun For All False-Flag Ops

Santa Monica: Two police officers who wish to remain anonymous for fear of retaliation say that James Wesley Howell, an Indiana man who was found with a car full of explosives and weapons on Sunday morning, told police he was part of a team that planned shooting attacks on gay communities in Florida and California.

Howell told police he was turning himself in because he wanted protection. His story was that he had been assured by his recruiters that he would not be harmed in the shooting but, when he heard on the news that Omar Mateen, the lead gunman in the Orlando group, had been killed by sniper fire, he realized he was being set up as a patsy and would be killed....

http://thelastgreatstand.com/2016/0...tory-could-be-smoking-gun-for-false-flag-ops/

[​IMG]

18. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Then we learn this!

As you pointed out, the story in question is an aggregation from the Atlanta Journal Constitution. We aggregate content from RSS feeds and through a method called scraping. When we do scrape, we rely on the timestamp of the source article. Sometimes the source article does not include a timezone and by default, our systems assumes and applies a GMT timezone; In this case it resulted in timestamping the aggregated post on our site to the day before the tragedy even took place.

19. Pipette8

Pipette8 Well-Known Member

I read quite a few articles on the link you gave. Interesting. For a long time, I have thought the Timothy McVeigh things was a false flag operation. The reason I think this is because of the way he was caught: He forgot to put tabs on his license plates? Come on man, you just bombed a federal building killing 168 people and your driving around with expired tabs? Really?

20. Pipette8

Interesting articles. I read several of them. Makes you wonder. I tend to go into denial about these things because it implies a government so corrupt that it has its own citizens murdered just to push an agenda. I know it's probable; but I can't think about this today. I'll think about it tomorrow.

21. Ddyad

Ddyad Well-Known Member

The conspiracy theorists always get lost in the weeds. A conspiracy of this scale would be exposed very quickly. Americans do not keep secrets.

OTH, I would not be at all surprised if it is not eventually reported that the killer was some kind of FBI or other police agency informant, but that would just be another official blunder, and a common one. SNAFU

22. phoenyx

I'm not sure if those who I believe goaded McVeigh into being part of the Oklahoma bombing actually wanted McVeigh to get caught, but perhaps they did. Regardless, I think there's a lot of evidence that Timothy McVeigh was not alone in taking down the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. Even some of the Mainstream Media has caught on to all the discrepancies now that there's been enough time to get a lot of the details sorted out:

Oklahoma City bombing: 20 years later, key questions remain unanswered | The Guardian

23. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

Uh ... I guess you've never heard of time zones, or backdating articles. Or having the wrong time settings on your server or blog. Or having articles display in the viewer's local time, even if it's describing an event that happened halfway around the world.

Could conspiracy theorists either smarten up, or just go away? You're a waste of bandwidth.

24. phoenyx

Only a few key government officials needed to be know what was going to happen. Have you heard of a show called "The X Files"? It's relatively well known in North America. I'm bringing it up because there was a much lesser known X Files spinoff called "The Lone Gunmen". The title of the series itself is meant to suggest that Harry Oswald couldn't possibly have been the only one to fire at JFK. Anyway, in its pilot episode, which aired March 3th, 2001, a group of terrorists -within the U.S. government- set out to crash a plane into one of the Twin Towers via remote controlling the plane; a clip of it can be seen here:

[video=youtube;9rsMG2hHsLo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rsMG2hHsLo[/video]

A while back, I did a bit of research into the series and Fox, which produced it. In doing so, I found a very impressive article from journalist Christopher Bollyn on a man named Arnon Milchan. It can be seen here:

Arnon Milchan - "Mr. Israel" and 9/11

25. Pipette8

According to your link he was actually driving around in a car with NO license plate. That is even crazier. I always thought he was set up for some reason. Just a feeling I had (have).