Solution to guns.

Discussion in 'Gun Control' started by Brett Nortje, Jun 15, 2016.

1. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

For a long time now i have been against civilians carrying guns. without guns, there are no gun fatalities, but, at the same time, these people that go on shooting sprees will filter to the top no matter what. i am not writing about how to curb mass shootings, but rather how to stop gun related violence altogether.

If nobody had guns, there would be no gun related violence.

List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate.jpg

This shows that the highest rates of gun related violence come from the americas. of course, this is because of being connected to america, as, that is where guns are easily available. the mass transit and corruption of the americas leads to this gun related violence.

The solution has to be to ban guns altogether, so that nobody will shoot them. instead they could use knives - looking at someone with a knife gives you a lot of time to run away, and, then you will be able to see the affair out without violence at all. i cannot see anything coming out of knife violence except a premeditated murder, of course. no accidents this way, or, at least a lot fewer.

Why do people want to own guns, all over the world? they say it is to protect them from being harmed, but how often is someone harmed for not having a gun? if you were to compare the stats, which i figure are not readily available then you would see that, well hopefully, that guns lead to more violence than not involving them, of course.

The other alternatives are easy. hardly ever does someone get killed for not having a gun, they merely get robbed, yes? i have already written about rape, which i will cover briefly soon again, but if you are being robbed, the alternatives to being robbed and claiming from insurance is death, of course. no country should support this sort of thing, murder over insurance claims!

As for rapists, well, one of the solutions to this is to always carry a condom. this way you can persuade the rapist to merely have sex with you. what do you lose? you might lose some time, some security, but otherwise you could merely live to see another day, of course. otherwise, you could get counseling for this, and, as i always said, all you got to do is have those around you 'pop' you. this would be where they overwhelm you with attention and love, and pop your self pity.

I know a lot of you out there are outraged at this 'idea.' what is the alternative? to sit on chair and have some guy tell you that it won't happen again, that everybody loves you? rape therapy is much better carried out by some people that love you, your friends and family, pushing you full of love until you snap, and grab that guy you like and kiss him anyways! this is living on your feet, as opposed to dying on your knees, of course.

2. SiNNiK

SiNNiK Well-Known Member

Without guns, there are a lot more women who have been raped. Make you feel better?

3. Brett Nortje

Women hardly carry guns. what are you saying?

4. scarlet witch

scarlet witch Well-Known Member Past Donor

Well it's worked quite well in Australia, In April this year the 20th anniversary of a mass shooting that led to strict gun controls

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-australia-guns-idUSKCN0XP0HG

5. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

*****************************************************************************

Somehow, I wonder, are you really sooooo not smart ?
    Do you live in America, or some Weird-ing Foreign Country ?

Because Rape is also a Death threat too, AIDS has no cure, and you chance getting AIDS from a Rapist, or some other sexually transmitted filthy disease, oh, by the way, condoms are not 100% protection from an STD.
    Having worked in EMS, and as a LEO, I can tell you first hand, guns save lives, unarmed victims die, armed people have a much better chance of survival, over 90% in my experience.

Here in America, there is much minority Drug sales and violence, these people commit most of the crimes and shootings, you also have hard core drug addicts that would kill a relative for money to buy drugs, you also have Drug Turf wars in many Black neighborhoods, and many innocent people and children get shot in those Ghettos, the Criminals doing the shooting are career Felons, already prohibited from owning firearms, and in cities like Chicago and NYC, or Washington D.C. the Cities with the strictest Gun control, Murder rates are off the charts.

By contrast, Americans with a license to carry a concealed handgun are statistically the most law abiding of citizens.

Vermont is a State with the most people having guns and very low crime, California by contrast has very restricted licenses to carry a concealed handgun, and Gang and Drug activity is off the charts, Murder rates are much higher than jurisdictions with a higher ratio of concealed carry licenses.

Criminals can murder with a knife, and no, there is no so called warning or opportunity to run !
    If a knife wielding criminal gets within 21 feet, chances are high, you will be dead.
    I had a guy pass by me not long ago, and he had a large knife, he was talking to himself, talked to my dog, then greeted some invisible person next to me, he was quite insane.....

The idea that nobody having guns, ( read the good Guys not having guns ) will never reduce crime, before there were guns, there were plenty of murders, since Cain killed Abel, his own brother.
    Criminals will always have guns, Cocaine is illegal, and you can be sure, if those Criminals need guns, they can easily smuggle guns as easily as the smuggle in Cocaine and other illegal drugs.

So your well laid Anti Gun plans are a complete failure.

6. DoctorWho

Yeah, and Criminals in Australia are making guns and smuggling them in anyway.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...lice-seize-homemade-submachine-gun-drug-raid/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/06/16/australian-police-10-firearms-seized-homemade/

Australia is not gun free or crime free or drug free.

7. scarlet witch

:roflol: your logic is amusing, Australia is not crime free, therefore ignore the fact stricter gun control decreased the chance you will be killed with a gun by 72% in Australia.

I'm beginning to understand why nothing's been done in America to stop gun violence

8. DoctorWho

Your idea of taking guns away from people not committing crimes, when nothing can be done to take guns away from the Criminals actually committing crimes makes no sense, only a Gun Bannerrhoid could see any logic in such an illogical action.

9. therooster

therooster Banned

Well said sir.

10. scarlet witch

Does 72% decrease in being shot by a gun mean anything to you LOL, ..no guess not, carry on

11. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lets say we shred the Constitution and enact your ban. I have a dozen guns in my safe that have been in my family for four generations that I will not give up willingly. What is your plan to come and take them from me?

12. scarlet witch

Ahem, just for the record he lives in a country that has the second highest gun related deaths, a woman is raped every 4 minutes and 6.3 million people live with HIV.

South Africa is a very violent country and by preaching to him about violence you're just embarrassing yourself

13. DoctorWho

I make a 100 % decrease in being shot, by first shooting the Criminal that tries to shoot Me, so far, I have had a 100 % success rate, the Criminals ? not so good........ boo hoo..... lol

14. scarlet witch

and nobody else who dies at the hand of a mass murderer matters? yes it's all crystal clear to me now, everyone for himself. Well at least you're honest, I'll give you that.

15. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

If we banned drugs there would be no drug overdoses. Whoops!

Women carry guns.

16. SiNNiK

SiNNiK Well-Known Member

I'm saying you are wrong about women carrying guns.

Look at who carries in MN.

[video=youtube;8h4ZtouvCOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h4ZtouvCOE[/video]

17. TOG 6

TOG 6 Well-Known Member

If nobody committed acts of violence, there would be no gun-related violence.
    Solution: get rid of acts of violence.

You people can argue no guns - no gun violence all you want - you're wasting your time as you will never get rid of guns.

18. danielpalos

danielpalos Banned

Just a left wing, Utopian fantasy, where well regulated militia ensure the domestic Tranquility and Security of our free States.

19. Brett Nortje

The alternatives to submitting to rape is at least a terrible assault and also being raped, completely front of the mind is being killed.

[MENTION=69699]TOG 6[/MENTION] [MENTION=31482]danielpalos[/MENTION] [MENTION=57749]Hoosier8[/MENTION] - i am not saying there will be no guns for the criminals, i am saying by not carrying a gun you stand a better chance of living, due to the submission of yourself to the criminal. then there is insurance, yes?

If one thing i have learned, two guns equals war, no guns equals war, however, one gun equals peace and order. this is apparent in all cultures - north korea, for example, had peace with america until it got to nuke testing, yes? same with iran, same with russia up until they got their tasar bombs. now people are popping up against the west, now that they also have a 'gun,' yes?

20. TOG 6

TOG 6 Well-Known Member

Most (~70%) violent crime is not committed with a gun.
    Thus, you stand a very good chance of having a gun while your assailant does not.
    Why not carry a gun? Why not have access to the very best means of defending yourself?
    Why is your first instinct to submit?

21. Brett Nortje

Ghandi got miracles done without guns, but i particularly believe that police should carry guns.

What will happen if you carry a gun? there is a hundred percent more chance of having an accident, and, there is a good chance you will craw your weapon, which is a criminal felony, by the way.

So, what is the point of having something that is dangerous to you that you cannot use?

22. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

If you're really from South Africa, you need to tend to your own country first.

South Africa has a murder rate of 33 people per 100, 000 people. The U.S. has a murder rate of 3.9 per 100,000 people (per UNODC data).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

23. SiNNiK

SiNNiK Well-Known Member

Your ignorance is on display.

24. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

Gandhi's success only worked because the British were basically decent people (same reason Martin Luther King's emulation of Gandhi in the U.S. worked).

Gun accidents are few and far between. There were less than 1000 gun accidents (IIRC around 600) in the U.S. in 2014 in a population of over 330 million with over 300 million guns.

Please start preaching to your countrymen--you live in the scary violent country with a murder rate almost ten times of the U.S.

25. TOG 6

TOG 6 Well-Known Member

I can use it, and most of the time I can use against someone that does not have a gun.
    That's the point.