Trump’s New Evangelical Advisory Board

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by DennisTate, Jun 23, 2016.

1. DennisTate

DennisTate Well-Known Member Past Donor

is a Who’s Who of Major Christian Leaders
    Read more at http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/7...achmann-jerry-falwell-jr/#3t44oKY4sxLOrtVq.99

This could be a sign of good things to come for Israel in the event that Americans decide to elect The Donald as President.

Their approach to the national security of Israel will be completely different than the political left tends to take.

2. DennisTate

The group of Christian leaders listed in that article would certainly not be in agreement with
    Israel's political left .....

Read more at http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263252/explaining-israeli-left-caroline-glick#fCaHuhzkKhUOSGBz.99

Explaining the Israeli Left

3. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

There's nothing like news about Trump, under the Middle East heading. Maybe I should post science news under Politics.

DennisTate likes this.
  4. DennisTate

You could turn out to be closer to the truth than I am but........

I have a tendency to think that The Donald thinks somewhat like I think and.....

I see the world somewhat like a chess board and the nation of Israel.. .is
    kind of like King Pawn 4...... from where the world chess game can be dominated......

Jordan... .is like the opposing King Pawn 4 block........ (to my thought process anyway)

http://www.politicalforum.com/middl...-peace-deal-between-jordan-israel-coming.html
    Near death experiencer shown peace deal between Jordan and Israel is coming.
    I read both of Dannion Brinkley's books about his two near death experiences back in the '90's.

Dannion Brinkley:
    Notice.... I only put part of that quotation in the opening post and left the rest of it until page 3... post #22.........
    timing is important!

Pax Aeon.... if you were the King of Jordan.... would you worry about your children and grandchildren falling into the hands of ISIS
    or Hamas.... or Hezbollah..... or............

5. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

"Pax Aeon.... if you were the King of Jordan.... would you worry about your children and grandchildren falling into the hands of ISIS
    or Hamas.... or Hezbollah..... or............"
    `
    As a rule of the thumb, I stay clear of"what if" questions. What if I was the Queen of the Cosmic Space Continuum? What if the sun blew up tomorrow? This doesn't answer your question but perhaps you are asking the wrong question?