Trump need to sincerely apologize to win

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by WanRen, Jun 28, 2016.

1. WanRen

WanRen New Member Past Donor

No matter who is the VP choice, not even Paul Manifort or the GOP plans to make Trump more presidential and no amount of attacks and insults Trump throws at Hillary as long as Trump refused to sincerely apologized for his racism and bigotry against Latinos and against Judge Curiel, Trump will not win but most of all America will never trust Trump, Trump the businessman is the phony Trump, Trump the racist is the real Trump and Lewandowski has successfully exposed and unmasked the real Trump to America and to the world. It's up to Trump to prove he is not what Lewandowski has made him to be, a racist by sincerely apologizing to America and so far Trump has not done that nor has he shown any sign that he is not what Lewandowski made him to be. Americans can thank Lewandowski for this!

Americans are learning more about the true Trump and Americans will learn more how Trump defrauded students and businesses and the more Americans are introduced to the real Trump the more they'll stay away and not want to be associated with Trump. Its all up to Trump does he want his Trump brand to be associated with bigotry were the market is small or with equality were there is a huge economic opportunity?

Wells Fargo, UPS, Motorola, JPMorgan Chase, Ford, Walgreens, UPS, Coke and Motorola and many more corporation just like GOP politicians one by one they are distancing themselves from Trump.

2. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Democrats are doing a pretty good job of attacking Trump themselves. This election will be all about mud, nothing else. Now if I were a Democrat I would be bowing and thanking profusely to the GOP for nominating Trump. He is about the only candidate Clinton could beat and beat handily. Clinton has tons of baggage and most Americans dislike her quite a lot. But thanks to the Republican choice of Trump, they came up with a candidate that is even less liked and certainly more obnoxious. Something I thought impossible until Trump came along.

Just one question, can't we start this all over again and get some decent candidates instead of the dregs from the bottom of the barrel? Candidates that most Americans wouldn't mind voting for instead of the candidate they hate the least? Oh well, we get what we deserve. God help this country.

3. WanRen

Technically the Democrats don't have to do much Trump is doing a very good job in destroying the Republican party. The Democrats just have to use Trump's own words nothing made up unlike Trump he has to keep making things up against Hillary or Warren that is why Democrats need to thank Lewandowski he exposed to Americans the real Trump while the GOP wants to masked Trump now its too late because Trump refused to apologized his racism against Latinos. Trump's racism is real

4. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

No amount of apology or reversal will allow Trump to redeem himself...he has toasted himself and Democrats are now just browning marshmallows on the embers of his crashing burn.

5. akphidelt2007

akphidelt2007 New Member Past Donor

Trump never apologizes. If he actually did, I'd respect that. But he never will. He's a psycho narcissist.

6. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

She would also beat Cruz handily but, trust me, I am profusely thanking the GOP for nominating Trump.

7. gamewell45

gamewell45 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Trump's ego is so inflated, I doubt he'd ever apologize for anything.

8. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Apologize for what???

Part of Trump's charm is not being concerned with politically correct speech, since doing so makes telling something controversial almost impossible. IMO, Mr. Trump simply say's what he thinks, in the manner everybody of every race did 30 years ago.

9. WanRen

It is not just his ego, Trump is who he is Lewandowski campaign that Trump should be Trump and Trump is just being that being his real true self a racist and bigot that is why his ego is telling him what is there to apologized for, for what he really is. If he is not a racist he wouldn't be saying racist things about Latinos or about Judge Curiel.
    Then there is him being a con man, again he is being who he is and he brags about being king of Debt

10. WanRen

That is why he is not apologizing because he is real a racist a bigot and he has been hiding it for many years until now that he is running for politics he thinks being a politician will protect him from being racist.

11. WanRen

If the GOP value the USA and the Party they will dump Trump. Reagan's family do not support Trump, Reagan himself is no Trump its time that the Reagan family step forward and renounce Trump and stop Trump and his surrogates from keep on using Reagan as an excuse or for maliciously comparing Reagan to Trump.

12. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

Too late for that I believe but, truth be told, the establishment GOP required a wake-up call. They had become nothing more than a gaggle of mean-spirited 1% heinie-smoochers. Wish it could have been somebody other than Trump but he'll do for now.

13. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

If Clinton apologized for her misconduct it would take many hours and they'd be taking her away in handcuffs.

14. jackson33

Not really!!! Maybe the definition of PC has been changed, which it has, for the sole purpose of excusing corruption. Lets take Obama as a for instance....Nobody, whatever color or nationality has been allowed to combine any words, like 'black and president", or mention the "Reverend Wright" and whatever his religion is, without outcry's of Racism....The entire national government, has been told, they ARE NOT to mention Muslim and Terrorist, in the same sentence or face prosecution, whatever that means.

Trump has probably hired more minorities, directly or through contractors, than any white guy in the country, for construction of this or that and was promoting women, long before corporate America was. Just because he disagrees with some countries policies toward the US/Trade Policy, is not a racist call and certainly has no bearing on the people. Most minorities in the US, have been discriminated against, but it has come from Liberal ideology, to maintain a voting block, NOT Trump who hires based on work ethics...

I'm an old white guy, from the southwest and found Hispanics, from here or there, will outwork most other races, especially whites, but have insisted on proper paperwork...

15. perotista

I don't know about his racism being real. Maybe, maybe not. I am so use to those who disagree with any of the President's policies being referred to as racist that that word has lost much of its sting.

I do agree that Trump is in the process of destroying what hopes the Republican Party has for this year. He's an idiot. But one also has to remember that 60% of all Republicans who voted in the GOP primaries wanted someone else, not Trump. He was able to take advantage of the current rules and the mass number of candidates. Most of the primaries he won was with 30, 35% as the other voters couldn't make up their mind which other candidate they wanted. That was enough to win the nomination.

Let Trump destroy the GOP, no skin off my nose. They asked for it and apparently got it.

16. perotista

You're probably right about Cruz, although January through March it was pretty much a dead heat between them. Then Clinton pulled away. I've said all along that the Republicans were more interested in making a statement than winning an election. Thus Trump.

17. therooster

therooster Banned

Weird, dems would vote for Satan if he had a D after his name. They walk away from nobody, no scandal is too big.

18. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

Classic sour grapes from GOP supporters.

Nothing personal, just saying.

19. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

There is a big difference between not being politically correct and being rude, crude, and an anus. Calling a woman a pig even if s he may be one is not violating PC it is rudeness. Claiming that a Network news personality was bleeding from body arts that are not mentioned in public broadcasts is not violating PC IS IS being crude. As far as Trump behaving like an anus well just look at him and try and tell me that he is not an anus!

20. jackson33

Actually he called Rosie O'Donnell "a fat pig" and I doubt it upset 10% of the people who even know who she is. I'm not going to bother researching and I've never watched her show, but I feel sure she has called Trump and others, much worse names. Care to bet???

That said, I'd rather hear the true feelings of ALL politicians, who seem without failure, to do and say the opposite of what they say they will, once taking office. A good example here, would be Ms. Clinton, so to compare Trump to Clinton...well I'll have to wait 25 years of political experiance, but so far Trump in one year, is making more sense....

21. tomander7020

tomander7020 Well-Known Member

Psychopaths never apologize, because they have no conscience and always believe that they are the victims. There is about as much chance that Donald Trump will apologize as there is that he will make a flattering remark about Elizabeth Warren.

22. tomander7020

tomander7020 Well-Known Member

It's become a habit. The Republicans haven't nominated a candidate with a chance of winning in the general election since George W. Bush. Starting over wouldn't help. The cognitively-challenged Republican primary voters would probably pick someone even worse. As to the Democrats, it was a pretty thin field to pick from with only three real candidates: Clinton, Sanders, and whatever that other guy's name was.

23. doombug

doombug Well-Known Member

Why should Trump apologize for the made up nonsense of the media?

24. perotista

I'm sure the other guy you're talking about wasn't Jim Webb, but he was my first pick. Webb is more of an old fashioned Democrat of which there really aren't many anymore. A fairly conservative Democrat. People tend to forget Bill Clinton was in that mold also. He founded the DLC, the Democratic Leadership Council, a Democratic conservative organization. His wife is light years to the left of hubby Bill. As a conservative Democrat Bill Clinton won Georgia, Louisiana, Tennessee, Arkansas, Kentucky, West Virginia and Virginia in 1992. Name me another Democrat that could have done that? Perhaps Jim Webb.

25. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

At this point, I don't think that ANY Democrat could do it.

Gore couldn't even carry Tennessee in 2000.