The Oppression Of Poor Males Who Date In A Bad Economy

Discussion in 'Member Casual Chat' started by liberalminority, Jun 30, 2016.

1. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

In the rat race of crony capitalism, many poor males are left behind when attracting a suitable mate of the fairer sex.

There are two types of poor males, the liberal beta male, and the conservative alpha male, generally speaking.

The liberal females seek a rich beta male, and the conservative females seek a rich alpha male. A liberal female may offer pity relations when feeling adventurous to the protected class of exotic alpha males in their hierarchy, but this is only temporary and reserved as charity. There is no charity of this kind offered by the latter type of female.

Poor gay males may also experience a similar phenomenon in their social order of relations, if they could comment on this matter it would helpful in understanding their dynamic as well, and how it correlates with the poor straight male oppression.

Overall this leaves a vacuum of oppressed poor males from all sides, which is not being filled.

2. rickysdisciple

rickysdisciple New Member

I was talking about this the other day with someone, and I'm thinking about starting a thread on it, if this one doesn't pick up.

Here's what I have to say:

The average male has never been worse off in the history of society. This may seem like a bold statement, but I have come to believe this is true. Obviously, war-torn circumstances do not count. More elite males have never had it better, but all the others are getting royally screwed.

Women past their prime have never been worse off, either.

3. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Poor Hispanics seem to have no problem finding mates, and having lots of babies.

How come?

4. Ritter

Ritter Well-Known Member

Tax. Welfare.

5. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

BUTbutbut, those are TRADITIONAL VALUES. AS bill Bennet said, stigma, is a great motivator.

6. ChoppedLiver

ChoppedLiver Well-Known Member

Anchors.

7. LibChik

LibChik Well-Known Member

This is the most stereotypical, simplistic nonsense I've read in a while.

I've been married for a long time but I have a ton of single working female friends...some single because of divorce...some just never got married.

I'm a very liberal feminist and the last thing I cared about was finding a "rich guy". I wanted loyalty and someone who could share in the same level of contribution I was willing to make. I make my own money...I needed someone who shared my values, was dedicated to our partnership and was as ambitious as I am. The same thing is true of my female friends. The main thing they're looking for is loyalty...someone who won't cheat on them or not treat them with respect. And they want someone who will grow with them financially...not someone to take money from.

And this beta/alpha thing is just stupid. I certainly don't want a man that's meek...that would be sooooo annoying. I can't handle meek women either. Most women want a guy that's kind and nice but is a man when he needs to be. Women often want to feel that a man can protect them and their children...not necessarily with money...but with loyalty and strength. They want someone who's on their side and who can offer comfort through difficult times.

I find it interesting that you blame women so handily here too. Maybe the issue is men that don't look for quality women and instead pick women who are shallow, high-maintenance, whiny, needy and financially incompetent? If you're dating a girl who isn't willing to be financially equal when you're dating...why the hell would you make any type of long-term commitment to her unless you're fine with signing up to supporting another child-like dependent? I've seen a number of times when a man was dating a girl he knew had issues and married her anyway...like it was going to get anything but worse. I literally work with a guy right now who just filed divorce papers because his wife will not get a job and he's petrified he's gonna end up paying her alimony if she sits on her butt for too long. She had a baby and is claiming that she can't work because of one kid..even though they both agreed she would return to work. But even he will admit that looking back to before they were married, she gave all the signals of a woman who would do exactly what she's doing now....so he admits he earned what he's going through now.

If you want a good woman...take the time to find one. Quality people don't fall from trees...you need to set careful criteria for what you want and not settle...even if it means you'll be single. Stay away from women who are looking for your wallet...they are definitely out there. If you pick a shallow chick who's trying to get your money, that's your own fault.

8. liberalminority

liberal women want to remove the role of provider and rich beta males can afford to accommodate their feminist fantasies and complicated demands, and conservative women just want a provider and poor alpha and beta males are unable to meet their simple demands when the rich ruined the economy.

this leaves a vacuum of poor oppressed males no matter if they are seeking liberal or conservative women, or alpha or beta males.

9. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

Bigger dicks.

10. LibChik

My husband provides for our family every day....and so do I. I have no complicated demands. I don't ask for gifts, I can buy them myself...and I handle all the housework/cooking because I'm better at it and do it to relax.

If you pick women that want you for your money and won't get off their butts and work to help with the financial burden, you deserve what you get.

The number of jobs lost during the GWB administration have all been recovered, look up the data. However, they are different jobs...jobs that require higher skills or education. If you can't be bothered to get educated, oh well...other people will get your job. Frankly, I'm glad we're automating and requiring skilled workers. Its better for the country long-term to push the education agenda. The entire world is focused on educating their populations..it keeps countries competitive and safer. If Americans have to weed out blue collar workers by simply forcing them to get educated or be poor...that's progress in the right direction.

I find the whining of low-skilled workers ridiculous. We need to make education cheaper, easier but we don't need to keep paying low-skilled workers if the technology is moving past them. Too bad.

11. liberalminority

not everyone pursues happiness with fancy education and technology, everyone else wants to pursue happiness with the simple life.

low-skilled workers always thought democrats cared about them, time they vote for Donald Trump who will make them into real men capable of taking care of their fair maiden with an honest days work. the rich democrats and republicans emasculate them in every way possible.

12. liberalminority

they are endowed with generous appendages by their creator, although they are generally not ethical males since they don't care for their babies, and send their women to the welfare office for nutritional aid as other oppressed minorities..

this thread is for oppressed poor males with morals, who want to lead a good life without depending on the taxpayer to supplement their sexual drive.

13. stephenpe

stephenpe New Member

Seinfeld said all the people were hooking up by using alcohol.

14. LibChik

This has nothing to do with Democrats caring about unskilled workers. This has to do with time moving on and technology changing. Small, medium and large businesses require a higher skilled worker.

Democrats ARE trying to help unskilled workers by raising the minimum wage...something republicans won't help with because they are the ones that don't care. But ultimately, even with raising the minimum wage...those jobs will never really provide well for a family. And having a pack of unskilled, uneducated people is bad for the country. The whole world is changing and America's failure to keep up with educational standards worldwide is ALREADY a problem. Democrats are also trying to make education more accessible and more affordable.

So sorry...you can't sit around and earn a bunch of money for making widgets slowly because a robot can do it faster, accurately and cheaper...oh well. Get an education and quit whining.

trump is the biggest man-puss whiny b crybaby on the planet. I don't know any woman that thinks trump is a man....he's a whiny little b.

15. liberalminority

we have the rich giving our jobs to robots, illegal immigrants who work for cheap labor, foreigners in other countries, all the while they live privileged lives from the profits while we're oppressed.

Donald Trump will bring our manhood back again, so that we can date with pride in a good economy.

16. Angrytaxpayer

Angrytaxpayer Banned

Pft. Most of their male offspring have micro penis. Not to mention their mothers are unemployed leeching off the system. Love when idiots here tell me how hard they work yet their medical chart says otherwise.

But we're going off on a tangent here...

17. Sushisnake

Sushisnake Active Member

That made me laugh out loud- thanks!

18. Taxpayer

Taxpayer Well-Known Member Past Donor

*shrug* I'll defer to your experience.

19. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

Incredible post. It seems you took the words I couldn't figure out how to articulate, and turn them into this great response.

I'm non-rich male. I don't want to be rich. I want to live comfortable one day, sure. But I'd rather continue enjoying my job and loving life rather than worrying about getting rich to impress a woman. My girlfriend loves me for who I am, and I love her for who she is. We are average people, average income, but we live a great life. That alpha/beta stuff means nothing to people who are looking for a serious relationship.

LibChik likes this.
  20. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have noted quite a few threads started by guys complaining about women and their lot concerning them. Generally they seem to be nonsensical whining about bot getting laid enough....here is a bit of advice gentlemen.

Take a very close look at yourself....that is where the problem rests.

21. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Just because you fail with the ladies, doesn't mean it's our fault. Maybe if you had a better personality?

22. JoakimFlorence

JoakimFlorence Banned

A lot of the economy is really about reproductive competition; that is the underlying phenomena going on underneath the surface.

23. LibChik

This just doesn't make any sense. Back in the 70s/80s, a lot of jobs were lost because of computer technology. Workers that had previously done paperwork or paper processes were let go or retrained because computers did things more efficiently. To argue that computers shouldn't be invented because workers might be replaced would have been an absolutely stupid argument....especially given that the rest of the world would have moved along with computer technology.

The same thing is happening now. There are new innovations with robotics...and this trend is expected to continue. This isn't a United States phenomena...this is a global phenomena. And its idiotic to suggest that technology should slow down for workers who aren't willing to re-train or re-educate....that's just ridiculous.

And trump won't fix that...that's just stupid. Just a clue, he's been lying to gullible people for a long time.

Illegal aliens aren't taking jobs that you want to have to raise your family. If you want to raise your family, get an education that is technologically current. Time isn't going to stop for whiny blue collar workers who won't update their skills.

Honestly...some people will swallow any con out there just so they can avoid being held responsible for their own lives. What ever happened to the republican mantra of personal responsibility?

24. liberalminority

i am not blaming women, i am blaming the rich for neutering men by taking their jobs away so they are unable to provide for their lady.

in that post i was actually praising conservative women who have simple demands, and criticizing liberal women who have more complicated demands for the oppressed poor male.

25. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I don't think that's the reason why you can't get women. Plenty of poor people are getting some. :)