Why Globalization Is In Best Interests of Western Men

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ibshambat, Jul 2, 2016.

1. ibshambat

ibshambat Banned

There have been any number of Western conservatives attacking globalization as some kind of a liberal attempt at a global tyranny. In fact globalization is both natural and profitable for the very same Western conservatives who attack it the most.

I have seen children play happily across racial and national lines. If little children are wiser than us, then boy do we have a lot to learn. My daughter's first social interaction at age 1 was coming up to a little Malaysian girl and giving her a hug. Pierre LePen, Glenn Beck, Alex Jones: A one-year-old is smarter than you.

The biggest irony is that globalization works very much in the interests of the very same conservative Western men who attack it the most. With globalization, they have the pick of the best of the world. Instead of being limited to the feminism-influenced Western women they loathe, they have the attention of beautiful, cultured, family-oriented women from Russia, Brazil, Iran and India. Which means that these men should stop whining about some kind of a liberal tyranny and see the opportunity that globalization presents them.

Sure, there are some who claim that cultural differences are too much to handle in a relationship and that people should be with people from their own culture. My response to that is that people are not limited to how they were raised, and there is a lot more to the people than the accident of where they come from. There are many people who either do not fit in where they come from or do not like where they come from; and there are many people who prefer it somewhere else. America and Australia have both been built by these people. The women in misogynistic cultures such as Iran would do anything to be with a solvent Western man; and in such a situation both the woman and the man stand to have a better relationship than they would have with the person from home country.

A conservative Western man would have a better relationship with a woman from Russia or Brazil than he would with a feminist Western woman; and a woman from Russia or Brazil would have a better relationship with a conservative Western man than she would with a Russian or Brazilian man.

My advice to these conservative men is: Be a man. Take the opportunity. Make the best of the situation before you and use it to your benefit. Globalization has put before you the pick of the best of the world. Go with a woman from a non-feminist culture, avoid the feminists that you loathe, and create for yourself and someone else a livable life.

2. Belch

Belch Well-Known Member

Define globalization first. Then we can work from there.

3. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

globalization causes the average people in richer countries to give their money away to the poor people in third world countries with trade and immigration, and the rich get most of the money since they are the middle men.

as for having relationships with people from foreign countries, if they want they can go there or bring them here, but not be invaded by those cultures. that will make the west into the third world just so they can have relations with exotic foreigners, and the rich can be richer as the match makers.

these foreign cultures come to the west for better lives, and there will be no better life soon when the west looks like the third world. the western world specifically england and america are not third world countries because their cultures were superior, where the people were treated good and tamed the rich.

you look at those foreign cultures around the world and what is the common thing? they live like animals because the rich in their country take all their money.

there are no conservative or liberal rich globalists, but they use that division to fool the people.

4. AmericanNationalist

AmericanNationalist Well-Known Member

Your post has an irreversibly flawed position, that equates foreign travel with globalization. Globalization does not equate foreign travel, or even relations with people of a different nationality/ethnic group. Globalization is the economic phenomenon in which because of the economic black holes that come from "open borders", companies can essentially shop around for the lowest prices on the global market.

Thus crushing both worker and consumers at the same time, while they get richer. At best, they force the American to haul his ass with him to some overseas destination. At worst, he won't be able to do that and thus is left out of a job. Globalization has been the greatest tool of serfdom since slavery, it has been a worldwide catastrophe.

Tourism existed before this economic mechanism, it will long exist after we fix it for the human race.

5. Texas Republican

Texas Republican Well-Known Member Past Donor

Most conservatives I know welcome "globalization". It's the radical left that becomes unglued when they hear the word.

The anarchists and occupy movements are decidedly left, not right.

6. Pipette8

Pipette8 Well-Known Member

You're full of it; and psychologists from Yale think so too.

http://news.yale.edu/2013/03/12/inf...sh-those-not-themselves-yale-researchers-find

There have been plenty of studies that show children usually gravitate toward those of there own kind. This big diversity thing of yours, where young children co-mingle with those not of their kind, is pounded into the children's head starting when they are in preschool, if not before in children's TV. What do children hugging each other have to do with the topic of mixed marriages anyway.

I see a lot of mixed marriages where I live. Most of them are Asian women with old men. I wonder what a 25 year old woman would see in a 60 year old man? Couldn't be his assets could it?

You aren't Asian are you?

7. Pipette8

I didn't know most conservatives were globalists. Then you shouldn't complain about the massive influx of foreigners into this country.

There are plenty of Mexican woman where I live that seem to be without a male. They are really family oriented--having 4 babies before they are 25. In fact, conservative men marrying these women would alleviate the problem of them all being on social services. Have at it.

What you really welcome is foreign women. Keep the men at home. Am I right? Once again, have at it. With your new subservient wives, you can liberate yourselves from iron-fisted Western women, and help America return to the 50's. You think America is the greatest country in the world aside from liberals and American women. Don't forget that American women were the mothers of some of the most intelligent and interesting men the world has ever know. But a change would be good for.

8. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Since globalization is the integration of production, technologies, capital, and networks that results in job losses for certain classes of workers especially the middle range production workers in the mire developed countries are the big losers from globalization. The workers in the less developed countries are the big winners especially is globalization includes the easing of migration and immigration rules and policies.

9. Channe

Channe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Bull(*)(*)(*)(*). When we were more individual nation-states, the Patrirachy naturally took over as the basis of soceity. There were gender roles, and there was generally more access for men to have a mate/wife/mother of their children. The Patriarchy also denied feminism from rising, which is a very good thing. Globalization is the product of certain groups who have always had a vested interested in destroying nationalism and cultures of their host country in order to move up. Globalization sucks. Long live the Patrirachy.

10. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dumb and nonsensical thread. Way too many ignorant and absurd people in the world.

11. Pipette8

I totally agree. She is trolling for Western men when she puts down Western women. I wonder how many men will indulge the witch. Like I said earlier, both the poster and the men who indulge her should remember that Western women have been the mothers of the most intelligent and interesting people in the world.

12. Channe

what side are on you on on this topic, i'm curious

13. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I just checked the profile which says it is a male. Either way, it is a ridiculous OP because people are individuals. There are plenty of Russian and other women who are strong minded and strong willed. Lol. I think a marriage should be a healthy partnership of give and take and not a "daddy/daughter" relationship. That's for very insecure men who cannot handle a real woman . . . kind of like how Muslims in Muslim countries treat women, like property instead of people.

14. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Well, I'm against globalization and men seeking out ignorant women or poor, destitute and desperate women, so that these women can become like property (or slaves) because the men (or little insecure boys) cannot handle a woman who has a mind of her own and isn't afraid to express it.

15. Pipette8

Strange for a male to write a post like that. I was sure it was a woman. Should have checked.

The "daddy-daughter relationship" thing was a good one.

16. Channe

It works both ways, because even in 1st world states, globlization has destroyed gender roles. Women today don't need a man to survive, and we men have lost that key factor in finding a mate. The problem is, women in the West don't realize the social and psychological damages that have resulted from women's liberation.

It's also worth noting that in no time in history have Western women reported being more alone and more depressed. The other issue is gender roles within a reliationship, or lack there of in the West. Even a study out of Sweden, for example, showed that couples who slipt house hold chores were more likely to end up in divorce; as opposed to ones where the women did the majority and the couple both were happier and less likely to divorce. Feminism, as my tag says, is indeed a bitter horror show.

17. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I don't consider treating others like human beings and individuals to be "feminism." I don't think you have much respect for women as human beings and individuals.

- - - Updated - - -

The reason why these marriages aren't lasting is probably because the poor women are stuck with husbands with a similar mindset to yours. Let's face it, there aren't very many good men around. A lot of them behave more like insecure little babies who need their diapers changed.

18. Channe

What a boring, predicatable response. Feminism today is not about equlity or treating women with respect. It's straight up become about man-hating and destroying natural gender roles which are vital for society to survive.

19. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

If you are going to have globalization, we might as well make it work in our favor. I propose we have an immigration plan to import the hottest women on the planet to the US. Hot chicks are a natural resource and they can probably be used to their highest economic potential in the US rather than the Ukraine or whatever crap spot they are located at. Hey, it's free market economics!

Immigration Policy for the Average Guy

20. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

You are talking about the feminist extremist views only. MOST women want to be treated as individuals and human beings. Why can't you clean up after your own self? What's the matter with you?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides the fact that because of stagnant wages and corporotacracy, usually BOTH people in a marriage or a union have to work to pay the bills.

21. Channe

It's the extreimist that are driving policy and making the narrative. Gender roles are a good thing. They are natural. It doesn't mean women are weaker; it means they are better suited for certain things than men, vice versa. The idea that men and women are equal, or that gender is a social construct and/or a state of mind is utter nonsense. I assure you, even if feminism wins the narrative and defeats Western Patrirachy, they will soon be devoured by whatever hyper-masculine, aggressive, violent culture comes next (Islam). No amount of feminism, or gender baiting is going to help the feminists of Europe as the Muslim expansion continues. Unlike us Western Patrirachs who have been very patient with political correctness and feminism, Islam will just violently crush them.

And one day, these same blue/red haired, man-hating, feminists will be behind burqua and will dream of the day there were living in the Western Patrirachy they were so willing to destroy and hate.

22. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    Men afraid of women.

23. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Men and women should be equal in HOW they are treated. Do you disagree with that? And like I said, the world has changed. Gone are the days where women could stay home and be "homemakers." That is why marriage today is more a partnership and working together to accomplish what needs to be done. I think some of you men want a slave, not a partner.

24. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

You should learn how to spell your favorite word correctly, "patriarchy."

25. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

Racism is exactly the same as sexism. Both are a sign of ignorance.

Yes, some men need to find desperate women who want to get out of an oppressive country so badly they're willing to be doormats for frightened men who can't relate to strong , intelligent, normal, independent women.

A "livable" life? How is a life unlivable with a woman who isn't a doormat? Is it too scary?

To be livable do you need a woman who doesn't object to being beaten and raped and who waits on you hand and foot and breeds like a rabbit while cleaning and cooking for you while bringing in that second income because your income isn't enough???....and who VOTES!? Who owns no property and has to give any money she earns to you?
    Who can't drive a car unless she has your permission? Who is stoned if she cheats on you??

If you hate feminists that HAS to be what you want..... (???)