Reacting to being called a racist has become has become quite the joke.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by buckwalder, Jul 5, 2016.

1. buckwalder

buckwalder Well-Known Member

Once you consider the source.
    I find it sad that so many good people have fallen victim to this extortion.
    Why,should I feel guilty for being white?
    Why should I have this burden of guilt over something that ended a long time ago?
    Should I expect the same empathy from those who use this as a crutch ?
    Should I be able to see who really hates ? Or should I ignore that ?
    Should I not realize that hatred is based in stupid unproductive people that are taking advantage ?
    Should I take the side of the stupid, violent and unproductive.
    Should I listen to more rap songs and blame the white man ?
    Should I find comfort in my simple worthless agenda of blame? Because that's all I have?
    Should I find it easier to hate all that is good because I'm to stupid to keep up?
    Do I need an uniformed tax payer to stay uninformed?

2. DarkSkies

DarkSkies Well-Known Member

Seriously, it doesn't appear to be a joke. Judging by the tone of your OP, you seem pretty bothered by it.

3. buckwalder

I admit it is irritating in the same way ants at a picnic are.

4. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

If you've never done anything racist or even slightly questionable then you shouldn't worry.

5. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

YOU DONT want to know WHAT GOES INTO KEEPING THE MAJORITY CULTURE MAJORITY, just like folks don't want to know what goes into keeping America the sole superpower.

All they want to know is God LURVES his favorite country. And God lurves his favorite flavor of human.

6. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

You do not have to do anything racist or questionable, I have had many people almost hit me with their car, while I was crossing the street, because I am very White in appearance, they run up on you and stop inches from hitting you, it is never White folks either.

7. Guyzilla

Stand your ground. Paleface.

8. micfranklin

micfranklin Banned

People almost hit other people with cars all the time, not new or specific to one group of people.

9. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Generally, in my experience, if you don't continually do something considered racist, you're not going to get called a racist.

If you've had multiple people call you racist on multiple occasions, you're probably doing something racist.

10. DoctorWho

I would have thought so too, however, in this neighborhood, people do that if you are White, and it is on purpose, besides yelling,
    Get out of the way, CRACKER !!!

11. DoctorWho

Sure, well it is not true, you do not have to do or say anything Racist in order to be called a Racist, you only need to be a few shades too pale.

This has all become a catch 22 situation, Racist if you do, Racist if you don't, you can have many Black ancestors, however, if you are White, it counts against you whether or not you are actually Racist.

12. Guyzilla

That is the CLAIM, to delegitimize the label. Those that are callous and unfeeling, want to escape any responsibility for their foul mouths.

I have a rule, I don't say anything I wouldn't say in front of the most burly representative of that group. I say some pretty strong things, but always with a decent intent.

That is what the right wing doesn't get. You can say stuff, unless you are a hater. Chances are high, if you are a hater, you are gonna be playing the knockout game.

13. buckwalder

No sorry that's wrong on so many levels. I have been called a racist for asking a black person to calm down. It's become so insane with the pc that whites can't say anything to some blacks behaving badly without hearing racist.
    I was not born a racist, but I can see how it would be easy to stereotype "some" blacks based on their behavior and rudeness towards white people.
    Can we all at least agree that Obama has given these types the confidence to lash out and act like rude children.
    Seriously these "type" of black people have a chip on their shoulder. Common sense tells me they are trying to set up the white person for a lawsuit.
    So, white people have to just go along to get along and get away. If a white person were to react otherwise he would be on the evening news. It's total BS !

14. toddwv

Yeah well, I'm so white that I glow at night. I can't remember ever having been called a racist in my life. Maybe there are one or two times that I've forgotten, but it's not a regular occurrence or even memorable.

I must be doing this being white thing wrong or something.

15. toddwv

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, based on your posting history that you've done more than just "asking a black person to calm down."

Let me guess: you're a Trump fanboi who thinks that Hispanics and blacks love him 'cause he keeps it real. Right?

16. buckwalder

Just a heads up, I don't respond to stupid bait post such as yours. Other than to call it for what it is.