AIDS .... Minute 40 start

Discussion in 'Health Care' started by Robert, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Robert

Robert Well-Known Member Past Donor

This is PBS and is the Monday 7/11 program. Watching the whole program is a fine idea. But if you want to see how San Francisco is fightitng AIDS and saving lives, watch from minute 40.

I hope this helps at least one person save a life.

http://www.pbs.org/video/2365800546/

[video]http://www.pbs.org/video/2365800546/[/video]

waltky likes this.
  2. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Gay, bisexual men over-represent those living with HIV...
    :confusion:
    CDC: Gay, Bisexual Men Are 2% of U.S. Population, but 55% of Those Living With HIV
    August 17, 2016 – Gay and bisexual men comprised about 2 percent of the U.S. population in 2013, but they accounted for more than half of all Americans living with HIV, according to new data released Wednesday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

3. juanvaldez

juanvaldez Banned

Folks dying of a venereal disease, how sad.

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Autoclave!, autoclave!, autoclave!...
    :omg:
    Chinese hospital infects five with HIV by reusing equipment
    Thu, 09 Feb 2017 - The hospital reused equipment, something health officials called a "severe violation of procedure".

5. Brett Nortje

Brett Nortje Well-Known Member

I think the advantages of binding red and white blood cells to produce a pink cell that eats away dead tissue and then attacks diseases would play out well. if the white blood cell gets to the h.i.v. infected cell, it will sense the cell is dying, and, then eat away at the cell protecting the h.i.v. with the red blood cell part able to protect it from the disease itself. this would be where the white blood cell half identifies the problem, swelling no doubt, among other things, and then the red half attacks the disease.

Maybe with this and the combination of my newest idea, pulping apples and seeds to make for a probiotic to used after an antibiotic, so as to greedily suck up the apple pulp, would see the cyanide inside the apple seeds kill off lots of the h.i.v?