Helpless Europe to Arab terrorism

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by Alik Bahshi, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Alik Bahshi

Alik Bahshi Member

Alik Bakhshi
    Helpless Europe to Arab terrorism

Europeans Complacency Arabs who flooded Europe has turned a new terrible terrorist attack in Nice. French police again showed his toothless despite the entered emergency. How could it happen that the huge white van at night is on the boulevard in the city center. Where was the traffic police, which just had to pay attention and ask the reason for its appearance at this time of day. Moreover, as it turned out, that the police, who attended the Boulevard was completely unarmed, allowing the terrorist to drive through the crowd 2 km. The apparent failure of the French police. Deport all Arabs, not only refugees, but also with European citizenship - the only reliable method in this case. France in general has become a real caliphate, according to the composition of its national football team. No national pride.

Absolutely outrageous actions of communist organizations in Germany such as Clara Zetkin, concerned with promoting the adoption by the refugees, who by virtue of their mentality and religion will always remain alien to Europeans conglomerate. Such left-wing organizations, for yourself or creating any wealth, trying to draw public money for the resettlement of thousands of idlers like themselves.

2. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

The fact is that ISIS is losing the war, it's terrible that so many people died in Nice, but it is a sign of desperation from ISIS, Europe is not helpless. People like you who try to promote terrorism by making such wild accusations should understand there s a price to pay for freedom,democracy and the rule of law.

3. Caligula

Caligula Well-Known Member

OP,

your claims are just silly.
    Who are you to say the French have no pride because their national football team doesn't look the way you want it?
    France has turned into a caliphate? Last time my neighbours were there a few weeks ago, there was no caliphate, but maybe things have changed dramatically in the last 8 or 10 days and you are one of the very few to know.
    Were you there in Nice during the attack? Did you see what happened with your own eyes? How do you know so well what the police did and what not?
    Btw, I live in Germany, if you really think the Clara Zetkin e.V. has any political weight whatsoever, you clearly don't know what you're talking about at all.

4. alexa

alexa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I think we have another Israeli posting

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CnfHxV2XYAAALBm.jpg

5. slipperyfish

slipperyfish Well-Known Member

Just a question for you Europeans. Being lucky enough to live down under we are somewhat removed and a little insulted from the issues you are currently facing. Well at least for now. The question, or perhaps questions are.

1. Do you believe that large scale muslim immigrant intake into Europe in general is having a bearing on terrorist activity?

2. or Has the activity become worse since the open door policy of not so long back in regards to Syrian refugees?

From where I sit it appears the activity is not only more rampant, but seems more organised, however I am relying on media for the information, and we all know how reliable mainstream media is.

I guess what I am trying to ascertain, is whether in all your opinions, the recent open door policy has made the situation harder to contain, or even if it has had an effect at all.

6. Alik Bahshi

Alik Bahshi Member

What happened in Nice saw the whole world. There is no secret here. The fact that the French police made mistakes today known. Here in the forum, I wrote about the strategic error of Europe, which gave shelter to thousands of refugees, (457291-refugees-european-strategic-error.html), that today with axes go on its streets with the sole purpose to kill. Regarding the organization of Clara Zetkin, I know exactly what it was doing propaganda for the rights of refugees to live in Europe. This organization uses public money for the resettlement of the killers in Europe.

7. alexa

The BBC have been presenting a recording of a year in the life of refugees and economic migrants and their journey to Europe. I can't find a link to the episodes but this page will give you an idea

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-36744908

8. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

Another thing: A big part of my jewish family was murdered in the shoa. They believed in god, I believe in god. The Nazis did not believe in god. So why do you write '"If there is a god, he will have to beg my forgiveness" Attributed to a victim of the Holocaust'? If you take a concrete name of an atheistic victim of the Holocaust and write what he said against god then it would be okay what you try to say here. But what you are doing is to misuse my murdered jewish family members for your idiotic opinion. Same with millions of other victims of the shoa and their family members.

https://youtu.be/M5FpB6qDGAE

9. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

7777 miles down under?

No.

There is nothing I would call "open door policy". Our german chancellor Merkel made only some mistakes as for example not to communicate with a big part of the citizens of Germany and Europe any longer and to ignore the growing tragedy in the politics of Turkey. I guess this has to do with a wrong politics of the NATO and a wrong politics of the leading ignorants of the world: England and USA. The root for the problems in the Islam is colonialism + imperialism - and with Turkey we lost the last democracy in this area of the world.

Nearly no one dies because of terrorism - but today every idiot who likes to murder someone learned to cry "allahu akbar" before he kills himselve and after killing others with whatever method. A problem in case of Nice - or here we had a very short time after this a 17 years old "allahu-akbar"-child, who tried to murder people in a train with an axe so the police had to eliminate him - is for example that lots of people will have problems now to give a Muslims a job as a driver or will have a bad feeling to sell to a Muslim an axe. And some intellectuals will call this "racism". But this will change nothing in the bad feelings. Normally the people would go home in their own countries if they don't feel comfortable here. But they are not able to go home because in the countries in the world of the Muslims exists only an extreme political desaster everywhere, what's also a result of the dynamite fishing politics of George W. Bush and others. Movements and organisations like the "Islamistic State" have a prototype: the dictatorship in Saudi Arabia - the best friend of the western world. It's called "pragmatism" to work together with every criminal in the world against everyone else. I guess this is the main reason for the problems of the western world.

10. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Not directly. I think they’re both symptoms of the same root problems. I suspect a very strict immigration policy with an inevitable anti-Muslim tone could generate even more resentment and make it easier for the terrorists to trigger the disturbed minority.

What open door policy? The laws and principles on refugees are pretty well established. There’s an obvious correlation between the Syrain refugee crisis and the recent series of terrorist attacks in Europe but no evidence of any direct connection. Most of the terrorists have been established European citizens or residents rather than recent arrivals and not all of those who were recent arrivals came from Syria or via the refugee routes.

I’m not sure where you’re getting the “more organised” idea from. Most of the recent attacks seem to have been lone individuals inspired by propaganda (and probably that mainstream media too) but without direct connections with actual terrorist organisations.

11. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

In the abject chaos of the situation, who would know who comes from where, and why? It wouldn't be so bad if they left their barbaric habits and customs at home, but now we're lumbered with them literally for ever. Well done you liberal fools!

12. alexa

You should look at the videos the BBC did over a period of a year before you start talking about people and barbaric customs. While I accept you get easily scared it is time you learned that one of the easiest ways to deal with this fear is to get educated rather than allowing your fears to be manipulated into hate. These people are fleeing the very people our destruction of states created.

13. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

The Clara Zetkin e.V.'s are garden clubs and children's homes. I heard the first time now the name "Clara Zetkin" (I'm a German) but I have to say this is a gap in education. A very fascinating woman. No idea what your problem could be.

14. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

What a BS telling … better as any fairy tales and same way BS as Jihadist spread around. Well done this comedy article where not a spark of truth is inside! Will be really funny if not so much trolls believe this written BS here!

Arabs have flooded Europe … really? Fact is that at best 1.5 million refugees came at all to the EU 508 million people and of what are at max. 10-12 million Muslims including Muslim refugees (officially about 6-7 million Muslims, but I will be fair and raise the number much higher as it is). A real flood of Jihadists into the EU this is 495 millions against 10 millions … and aside this, in the USA live more Muslims as in the EU, even including the refugees!
    And that about 40% of the refugees are Christians is of course not told too!

Toothless Police … really? Any words in this BS about that it was allowed for delivering trucks to enter the sector … for example to deliver food and drinks to the pubs and restaurant etc. ? Nothing and well concealed with intent to change facts to a more fitting Propaganda lie.
    What was this truck again? A usual for such things used delivery truck!

Allowing the Terrorist to drive 2km long … correct! But can they be bashed for it to be incompetent? Of course is every 100m full armed Police and / or Gendarmerie standing and on housed lie snipers too! What do you demand here please? Who shot him finally please?

Immigrants are many in French National football team is a sign and proof that France is a caliphate state now! Wow … how many of those not white players in a team of 24 pleaser are again Muslims? 4!

The Clara Zetkin organization is such huge and important that about 99% of Germans do not know that they even exist and even at best 50% know who the hack Clara Zetkin was (died in 1933). So it is very funny that here a such unimportant organization is quoted as reasonable proof about how most Germans think in this BS article!

Conclusion: usual, impudent Nazi Propaganda spread around in this article!

15. HonestJoe

I was talking about actual terrorist attackers. After attacks, they’re identified and their backgrounds investigated and in many cases they’ve been established European residents rather than recent immigrants. It’s called addressing the actual post rather than blindly repeating the same rants on the general topic.

16. cerberus

We're talking here of their ethnicity, not their nationalised status!! :wall:

Let me make it clearer for you: we have had incidents of hate crimes perpetrated by the relatives of young women who've had acid thrown into their faces simply for refusing to marry who they're told to marry, or else. Now the thing is, you see, an Anglo Saxon wouldn't dream of doing such a thing, but an ethnic - even one who calls themselves British because they've become nationalised, does it without a second thought. See the difference?

17. Mandelus

Mandelus Well-Known Member

Cerberus ...

Instead bashing on the refugees as usual to be the big threat, please look from where the real threat comes in matter of Islamic Terror and Jihad etc.! The majority are those which are still since decades resident in the countries and life here in 2nd or more generation! Look and investigate how many of these people became volunteer fighters for the IS! Look on the reasons of society problems why this happens and technically reasons how they become brainwashed to believe the Jihadist Propaganda BS suddenly as truth!

It is ... absurdly enough ... the same style of Propaganda which is used form other side against the Islam and Muslims as with this BS article in OP. There it is told and shown to these young people what the West does against their brothers in Islam with all the bad things which are done too and you know also when for example an Air Strike in Afghanistan killed again dozens of childrens or when by mistake a hospital is bombed and so on ...

So the real danger and for what you can blame in first is the Western government that they don't fight these rat pipers who brainwash the young people!

18. cerberus

I'm always banging on about Islamic State and the global jihad, haven't you noticed??

19. HonestJoe

I was responding directly to a question relating to immigrants in general and Syrian refugees in particular and I highlighted the distinction between them and established residents (who may or may not be nationalised). You’re talking about something different.

20. Oddquine

Oddquine Well-Known Member

It's a control thing......and you live in cloud cuckoo land if you think that "an Anglo Saxon wouldn't dream of doing such a thing". ..and likely without a second thought as well. Of course, an Anglo-Saxon might pay another Anglo-Saxon to do the acid throwing for him, so he can pretend it had nothing to do with him. Ask Louise Duddy, who was disfigured in 1991, or Adele Bellis in 2014. It has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion it is all about control.

There have been acid "attacks on women by women in the UK, by men on men in the UK, by boyfriends (or their paid for helpers) on their estranged girlfriends in the UK, by "men" on women for what appeared to be "fun". Both genders, a few ethnicities including, in this selection, mostly the "Anglo Saxons who wouldn't dream of doing such a thing" and probably all religions and none....not hate crimes...control crimes.

21. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Nazis were not atheist's so stop with the BS. The quote is well know http://skeptics.stackexchange.com/q...er-write-this-quote-about-god-and-forgiveness.

I am not using your family for anything, im using a quote, get over your persecution complex.

22. Alik Bahshi

Alik Bahshi Member

These liberal fools are not satisfied with their own money loafers from the Middle East, they spend money of working people, which these loafers then killed.

23. slipperyfish

slipperyfish Well-Known Member

Thanks HonestJoe and Anobsitar for your views.

We have many differnet versions floating around media circles and each version is dependent on what side of politics they sway towards. Unbiased media seems to be a thing of the past.

I was sitting watching the vision of the Nice attacks and things weren't adding up in respect to the perpetrator. I remember saying to my wife that it could very well be he was just on a rampage after having a mental break. As Anobsitar has pointed out, yelling "Allahu Akbar" may just give reason for pure murderous individuals to cause mayhem.

I figured going straight to those on the ground would enable a more balanced and reasoned critique of the situation. Believe it or not the events unfolding in Europe are having a profound effect here in Oz, with the radical right calling border closures and the politically correct left wanting to just sit down and have a cuddle fest with Isis.

The world is certainly at a turning point and right now it seems the flashpoint is in your neck of the woods. Again thankyou for your commentary and stay safe.

24. cerberus

There's a dichotomy here, in that the ethnic 'version' is routine and culture-based, but the one-off Anglo Saxon attack perpetrated by a psycho is a sign of the violent times we live in; indeed the psychopath attacks were probably inspired by the ethnic version, because until the outbreak of the latter I'd never heard of acid attacks on young women, especially by family members and especially for such a trivial transgression of a uncivilized custom. See the difference?

25. Anobsitar

Anobsitar Banned

BS = ¿bull(*)(*)(*)(*)? ... Hmm ... Give me an explanation why nearly never a leading Nazi or leading member of the SS married in a church and why Hitler gave everyone the book "Mein K(r)ampf" who married - while before Hitler came the german state gave usualy young married people a bible.

Okay. In my view to the world you decided you have the right to speak with me in such an impertinent way because you hate me and my people and our religions in the same way as the Nazis did. You are brainless and a shame for all mankind.

https://youtu.be/zsFiSQRUUX8

Mandelus likes this.