White people are not black people's problems, but government is

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Thanos36, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Thanos36

Thanos36 Member

The term "white" is just an avatar for the government. In that you can call the government anything, but the fundamentals of a system of government is meant to perpetuate injustices in society. What has happened throughout American history isn't that white people treated blacks unfairly. But it is white people using a system of government to create injustices for minority groups. White people are merely a catalyst or users of a powerful and deadly tool known as government. you can take all of the white people out of the world, but this does not make the system known as government any less deadly.

When we look back at history, all of the things we blame white people for can only be deadly with government. Let's look at racism. When we really think about it, racism is really the idea that someone think their race is superior to another race. That's it. So if I thought I was superior to my neighbor, what threat am I to him/her? Sure I may be motivated to inflict harm on them as a result of my racist views. But in most cases, most people would say that I'm an unstable person, not because of my racism but because of my mental illness (and they would be right). But in that respect racism itself isn't really all that deadly. Sure it's an ignorant thought process, but it's not really something that is within itself dangerous.

So what gives racism all of it's power? Well it's something known as government. you see, when you have an entity that has a monopoly on force, then you can get a lot done. So white people being racist is not in itself an issue. But when white people can use the government, which has a monopoly on force, then their racism becomes absolutely deadly. But it's not the motivation, it's the tool. Racist working on their own behalf without the power of the state can't do very much. But racist using the power of the state, well a lot of damage can be done. You can restrict people, legally murder them, limit them economically, and try to rob them of their humanity.

So it seems that the focus shouldn't be white people, but the government they use, and have used in the past. Remember anyone who use the power of government will become an oppressor. Not because these people have a natural right to oppress people. But because people have universally agreed that government has a monopoly on force, and the government can force anything it wants. So as long as government exists there will always be injustices and oppression. And if Asians, Arabics, Latinos, blacks were able to use government for deadly means, we will always see the same result.

2. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Some on the left now wish to use force of government to Balkanize the country by race. Some on the right want to use it to institutionalize religious views. Both are against freedom.

3. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

I'm no expert on Black public opinion, but I suspect it's exactly opposite of your subject line.

4. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

White People = Government, By and for White People, People of Color, not so much.

5. Moriah

Moriah Well-Known Member

So, Thanos, what's going to happen when Whites are no longer the majority race in America? Will our government change much? Just seeking your opinion.:confusion:

6. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

There was a time when Ships from Spain, remember Cortez ? Los Conquistadores, could route entire Nations, and they were a minority, somehow people forget that Whites have always been a minority in History, yet conquered and oppressed many people.

7. GrayMatter

GrayMatter Member

They managed to rule 1 billion Indians with something like a few thousand White aristocrats. Cortez is another good reference, he wiped out entire islands of people merely by showing up with his germs. Wiped out nearly an entire continent of people right after that. And of course on plantations, slaves far outnumbered the slavemasters.

King Leopold of Belgium slaughtered millions of Congolese running is brutal rubber operation in Africa. This episode of history is nastier than the holocaust.

I can't remember what European country created the Rwanda conflict, but Whites were the slim minority there and managed to precipate the deaths of millions.

White oppression has often come in the form of the minority. Even as the minority, the blood letting was no less massive and tragic.