LEXIT the movie

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by lunecat, Jul 22, 2016.

1. lunecat

lunecat Active Member

The left wing view for leaving the EU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

Yes the referendum has been fought & won, but the war isn't over! The Remainers will still try & do their best to reverse the democractic rights of the British people in favour of Capital & haters of workers & advocates of low wages are : Goldman Sachs, J P Morgan & Morgan Stanley.. All lovers of social justice & worker rights (I don't think so!!!) So why do they back "remain" ?

Because the Eu is pro-Capital and anti-workers

Why the SNP wants to begger the Scottish people by enslavinging them to the "stability & growth pact" enforced by the EU, when Scotland has a -9.7% GDP deficit just beggers belief. Unless you realise that the SNP with do ANYTHING to leave the UK, eve enslvae themselves to Brussels, rather than have a devolved parlimement in coperation with WestMinster.

It is a case of "dogma" over common sense.

2. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

Yep, the BBC is still predicting fiscal doom and gloom, and increasing social and racial hatreds, and 'all because of Brexit'. :roll: That institution has well and truly lost the bloody plot!

3. diamond lil

diamond lil Well-Known Member

It isn't the BBC that is predicting gloom and doom. They're just reporting quotes from the experts.

4. cerberus

Yes, lefty experts, and those 'experts' who 'predicted it will all go wrong' prior to the Referendum, and they're bigging up every downward fluctuation - fluctuations happen all the time in an economy like ours. You backed the wrong horse, admit it.

5. diamond lil

Those experts you don't like are being proved right.

The outlook is dismal, but it's not the job of experts to preach doom and gloom. They just give their expert opinion.

The large law firm my daughter works for have contingency plans in place to move part of their concern to Europe. Probably Frankfurt.

They're not advertising the fact, but the plans are in place

6. AboveAlpha

AboveAlpha Well-Known Member

If I was a citizen of the U.K....and I go there often....I would be happy they are dropping out of the E.U. because the idiotic policies of Mekel and other E.U. nations that refuse to properly clear incoming people from the Middle East and Africa thus allowing them to travel FREELY throughout the E.U. is INSANE!!

AA

7. cerberus

I couldn't have put it better myself.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's just wait and see if they actually do, shall we? I'd put money on they don't!

8. AboveAlpha

You know unlike the United States which is separated for the Middle East and Europe by 3 massive oceans and thousands upon thousands of miles....the E.U. is right next door and the only good thing for the U.K. is at least they have the English Channel!!

But with the E.U. allowing free movement and thousands upon thousands of undocumented and un-vetted Muslim refuges entering the E.U....it was just a disaster waiting to happen.

AA

9. cerberus

I overlook it from my flat, and I've got the binoculars sweeping to and fro day and night, 24/7. :mrgreen: 'We shall never surrender!'!!

10. AboveAlpha

This is what I don't get.

I can understand the U.K. joining the E.U. as far as economic benefits.

But WHY the U.K. would ever allow it's own National Sovereignty to be handed over to Brussels is beyond me.

AA

11. cerberus

It was all a 'Softlee, softlee, catchee monkey' thing: To begin with we were conned by our traitorous elitists into believing we were joining a trading bloc, but then it was all happening behind closed doors to bring about political change. Thank god we didn't join the common currency because that's going to be the next big thing.

12. AboveAlpha

Yeah....with nations like Greece and others going bankrupt....you really don't want the Pound to become the Euro.

What I find endlessly amusing is how the leaders of France and Germany and a few others are constantly fighting over who they think will lead and control the E.U.

AA

13. cerberus

They're in denial, and desperate to prevent a domino effect.

14. AboveAlpha

Well they just lost the nation with the biggest military within the E.U. and they are screaming that the U.K will NOT be allowed to refuse free travel into it from the E.U.

Now how they are going to enforce that...lol....I have no idea.

AA

15. cerberus

We're out of it and that's all that matters; but I fear there will be social unrest. All I hope is that it won't be any worse than social unrest!

16. AboveAlpha

Social unrest in the U.K.?

Why?

AA

17. cerberus

Sorry no, I mean across the member states. The migrant issue is simmering beneath the surface just now, and there's no way to turn the clock back. I'm coming round to the belief that the anti-Putin hysteria is a diversionary tactic.

18. AboveAlpha

Well unlike the U.S. the individual nations of the E.U. tend to be very almost xenophobic as far as threats to their culture and France is a good example.

Hell...the French went so far as to ban the use of American Techno words like E-Mail as they spent untold millions having their computer software changes so a French word instead of E-mail was used as the French Cultural Ministry said the use of such American Techno words were eroding the very fabric of French culture. LOL!!

Plus they BANNED the ability for women to wear veils!! BANNED IT!!

AA

19. lunecat

lunecat Active Member

And nobody trusts these "so-called experts" anymore as time & time again they have been shown to be wrong in their predictions.

You only want to accept those 'so-called experts' if they in some way back up your own prejudice.

20. lunecat

lunecat Active Member

So please do let us all know when they actually do move to Frankfurt. Until then it is nothing but hot air & just another Capital driven company trying to scare the ignorant & you have fallen for it.

21. diamond lil

More rubbish from the leave campaign.

It depends on what kind of access the company get to the EU services market, of course.

Like all businesses, they're playing a waiting game at the moment.

Did you not know that?

22. lunecat

lunecat Active Member

Cool - so you have no evidence. Thanks for your admission for your "project fear" lies.

23. Baff

Baff Well-Known Member

Like all people who said all manner of stupid (*)(*)(*)(*) before the referendum, they are now quietly shutting up about it I expect, or having to make public climb downs if they weren't smart enough to keep their agenda led moronacisms to themselves and went public.

And then some people are sooo smart they think they can still argue their way out the hole they have dug for themselves by digging harder. They are the boring ones.

24. cerberus

And trying to gain some government concession or other to persuade them to stay here, such as tax advantages? But hey, we can't blame them for trying - it works most of the time!!

25. cerberus

A bit like Lord Haskins when he was bigging up the Euro in the attempt to bring about our joining it? In this case it's the so-called big beasts like the Tory losers Clarke and Heseltine - they've suddenly gone quiet too. Let's hope they er, Remain that way? :mrgreen: