Mega Coincidence - same Israeli Filmed France Truck Attack and German Mall Shooting.

Discussion in 'Latest US & World News' started by SamSkwamch, Jul 23, 2016.

1. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

The facts are still coming in on what many now believe are more staged events. But, how weird is this one? It turns out that not only is this character there to film both events, but is married to Mossad agent and Knesset member Einat Wilf.

Check it out yourselves:
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/by-m...ruck-attack-also-filmed-german-mall-shooting/

What are the odds? Will MSM pick this story up? I, for one, would not count on it.

2. Eleuthera

Eleuthera Well-Known Member Donor

If true, this is fascinating but somehow not surprising to my cynical self.

Cannot remember if it was MH370 or MH17, but some Israeli fellow took the last known picture of the aircraft at the gate before departure, and that picture was published in NYTimes. I wonder if it might have been the same guy?

3. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Not sure about that one, but I remember a clip from Israeli TV of the Mossad agents who were caught filming and celebrating the WTC collapses and they claimed on the show that they were there to document the event.

4. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

He didn't film anything at Munich did he, let alone the actual attack? He's a journalist working in that region so there's nothing out of the ordinary in him reporting on the aftermath.

There were lots of foreign visitors to Nice for the Bastille Day celebrations so nothing especially surprising that he was there and as a journalist, nothing especially surprising in his instinct to film, what was at that time, a weird incident outside and for him to get his footage to other journalists reporting what turned out to be a terrorist attack.

Anyway, if you were somehow manufacturing these incidents and for some reason wanted this particular video (I'm not clear why that would be in the first place), why would you release it under his real name to create the "suspicious coincidence" in the first place?

5. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Why go on Israeli TV and admit you filmed the collapses of the WTC because you were there to document the event. These folks don't make a ton of sense.

6. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

That must be the same guy who filmed the 10,000 naked Muslims dancing on NJ rooftops on the night of 9-11 that Trump saw.

7. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Haven't heard that one. but here are the Israeli spies admitting it on Israeli TV:

[video=youtube;tRfhUezbKLw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw[/video]

8. HonestJoe

Are you accusing this guy of doing that too or is this just an attempt at irrelevant misdirection? :)

Are you still claiming his filmed the attack (or indeed anything) in Munich?

9. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Could be good intuition on their part. I had a job once where I had to assure that safety concerns were followed...I got to the point that I had a sense of how long it would take before things would unravel and showed up just as they began to do so.

10. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

It's because MOSSAD is so good, it can predict events - to other MOSSAD-affiliated jews, in any case.

There's a lot Israel knows about these terror attacks, but don't tell because they consider Muslim-hatred in the occident as cash in the bank. That said I don't believe MOSSAD coordinated these attacks.

Unfortunately for some, if there is MOSSAD knowledge, then there must have been a plot to commit these acts originating from the ME.

11. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

How is known history about this same behavior irrelevant?

CLAIMing? It's known fact!

[video=youtube;yOjpI0dyDsQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOjpI0dyDsQ[/video]

12. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

LOL, I thought that might be a thread-ender.

13. Woogs

Woogs Well-Known Member

One curious fact is that an Israeli company, ICTS, provides security to many airports worldwide.

For instance, it provided security at the airports the 9/11 hijackers took off from, at Brussels during the attack last year on its airport, at the airport that MH-17 last departed from, at the airport that the Egypt Air flight lost over the Mediterranean departed from and also to London's transit system on the 7/7 terror attack.

Quite a record of success ...... :)

14. HonestJoe

It's not known history, just a separate allegation (or really series of allegations). You can't just make two claims and use them to support each other.

There's a simple error being made there (I'll be generous, a least on your part). The video linked in that article was posted by someone else (@johndeconner). The quote from Gutjahr is entirely separate, referencing an interview he gave to the news channel he works for in the aftermath of the event (which is linked, but is in German obviously).

15. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

If he shows up at the next 12 incidents it might be a good idea to investigate him.

16. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

It is history. They went on Israeli TV. They admitted they were there "to document the event." I'm not making two claims and using them to support each other. Just another thing to consider.

He was there for both. He filmed both. He is a known propagandist/actor.

17. HonestJoe

That was their explanation for filming the second plane striking. Like lots of other people, they saw the first strike and so started filming. Nobody has publicly stated they were aware that the attack was going to happen before the event (for obvious reasons).

Rubbish. You raised the 9/11 claims to directly answer one of my questions regarding your logic. All you've done is proven that the conspiracy theories in both cases are logically flawed.

Where is the video of the Munich attack Gutjahr himself filmed? The evidence you've provided for that claim so far is simply wrong.

18. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Never said that. Looks like a reading comprehension problem They said, again now, ON ISRAELI TV, they were there to document the event!

False as well. Just pointing out the history with this sort of thing which certainly must be considered.

Maybe you just don't want to see it? From a third source now:

[video=youtube;0gNAnqlLTK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gNAnqlLTK0[/video]

And check this out:

[video=youtube;lBt192vb2M4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBt192vb2M4[/video]

19. Pisa

Pisa Well-Known Member

No. We only hear the voice over in English, we can't hear what the Israelis say. The guy who speaks in English said they were there to document the event. We don't know what the Israelis said.

20. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

"The fact of the matter is we are coming from a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event."
    http://abcnews.go.com/2020/story?id=123885&page=1

21. Eleuthera

Eleuthera Well-Known Member Donor

Most likely he has served his purpose, at least for awhile.

22. HonestJoe

That was their reason for filming once they'd seen the first plane hit. Lots of other people who happened to be in sight of the buildings did the same thing. The only reason their filming would be in any way controversial would be if they were present before the attack knowing something would happen but as you've just said, that's not the case.

That's just different people referring to the same article and making the same mistake (or telling the same lie).

I'm not saying Gutjahr wasn't in Munich or that he didn't report on the incident - he's a journalist in the area so that in itself isn't out of the ordinary. I'm challenging the very specific claim that he filmed the actual Munich attack. There is apparent partial footage of that attack in the Mother Jones article but it's clearly attributed to [MENTION=5218]John[/MENTION]deconner. There is also a quote from Gutjahr in the same article but it isn't related to the video, it's from an entirely separate link of him being interviewed on the TV station he works for. The article even links a post from Gutjahrs own Twitter account (which is apparently the unimaginative @gutjahr :) ).

23. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

KEEP TRYING.

one day you might actually have a point.

24. Yetzerhara

Yetzerhara Banned

Just as I think a thread can not get more idiotic the anti semites prove me wrong again. Dah Jews are behind it all.

They plan and film terror attacks and fake them too.

25. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Whenever the script gets exposed, all that is left is trying to derail the thread and harass the messenger.

But whatever:

[​IMG]

More here:
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/smoking-gun-nice-and-munich-terror-attacks-linked-to-cia-and-mossad/