Trump-Putin 2016

Discussion in 'Elections & Campaigns' started by bhoyal, Jul 25, 2016.

1. bhoyal

bhoyal Active Member

2. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

i suspect the media is gonna really look into this, and find enough evidence to suggest Trump is in bed with Russian real estate moguls

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html?_r=1

3. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

The article is very clear. I understand the OPer wants wars, everywhere, including world war just like Clinton does.

Yes, we all know that Hillary Clinton wants war with Russia. She has vowed to shoot down Russian civilian and military aircraft over Syrian - the ONLY USA presidential candidate to ever advocate going to war against Russia. And per the article she has Democrats like the OPer joining her in wanting NATO to go to war in Europe against Russia too.

HILLARY NOT ONLY WANTS THE COLD WAR BACK, she wasn't it to be a hot, nuclear weapons war. And many the mindless, truly mindless little beta personality Democrat minions cheer her for her war goals.

The true Hillary Clinton supporters chant should be "WAR! WAR! WE WANT WAR! WHEN DO WE WANT WAR? NOW. WHERE DO WE WANT WAR? EVERYWHERE! WAR! HILLARY FOR WAR!

Hillary Clinton would kill every person on earth just to prove she has the power to do it. Clinton and the Democratic Party is the warmongering party. They want the Cold War back and then make it a world war with Russia.

4. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

^ Summary: You want the Cold War back and then NATO to attack Russia.

5. Ronstar

and Trump would let Putin's forces march into Berlin

6. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

He's not partners with Putin.

He's jjst the man Putkn wants. Trump is a chest thu,ping cowardly bully, and Putin knows it. He'll pit Trump to the test within months if Trump ever becomes President.

7. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

1. Trump has praised Vladimir Putin, calling him "highly respectable." When Trump was asked about Putin assassinating journalists, Der Donald said "Nobody's proved that."

2. Putin has praised Trump.

3. Trump's original position on the Syrian Civil War...was supporting the Russians not only intervening, but "being in charge of it."

4. Trump's campaign manager, Paul Manafort, worked for a pro-Russian Ukrainian leader to get elected.

5. Today, Trump denies that the leaked e-mails of the DNC were done by the Russians...when it's already been shown that Russian intelligence was in control of the e-mails before their release.

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Not so fast.. The Saudis may have just thrown a wrench into the gears with an offer to pay Russia to abandon Bashar al Assad.

9. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Probably won't work. Since the 1950s, the Soviets-then-the-Russians have tried to cultivate a good relationship with Syria.

Syrian ports give Russia's Black Sea fleet a "operational boost" into the Mediterranean.

10. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

There is a possibility that the proof of Trump complicancy with Russian oligarchs may be revealed within a week. I first had the understanding that this Trump/Russian alliance was only for the NY/NJ region now I am of the understanding that Trump and his gang has been playing footsies with Russian criminal gangs and
    Oligarchs and FOO,s. Friends of Trump.

11. TomFitz

Do you have a link on that?? Curious to see.

12. TomFitz

Noone else would trust him enough to do a deal with him anymore.

One Trump surrogate you've never seen is a guy who did business with Donald Trump more than once!

13. TheGreatSatan

TheGreatSatan Banned

Russia is NOT our enemy. Maybe Trump will help usher in a new era of cooperation between our peoples. All the left has been doing is saber rattling. Why you people want war with Russia?

14. PARTIZAN1

Russia,s connection with Syria goes beyond Assad Jr. They use Syria and have fir a long time now as a foothold in the the ME. especially in the Easter Med.

15. bhoyal

bhoyal Active Member

trump/manafort = Neville Chamberlain (another conservative... ya see how good THAT turned out?? - NOT)

16. PARTIZAN1

The problem is that there are a bunch of Russian oligarchs who are FOP.s ( Friend,s Of Putin) and he would have to burn through all if them but new ones keep emerging since Putin is helping them become oligarchs as long as they behave as good little Putniks.

17. Cdnpoli

Cdnpoli Banned

That has been a rumour since last year. It hasn't come to fruition.

18. TomFitz

No, he isn't. Putin views him as a useful idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia has always worked that way.

19. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

I suspect that at least some Americans, and some of them being members of this forum, would love a Trump/Putin ticket. They'd probably be okay even if it was Putin/Trump. They seem to love this guy.

20. Borat

Borat Banned

I completely disagree with Trump on Russia but I am not a one issue voter and Hillary/Wall Street/Oil/Insurance/Illegals ticket concerns me infinitely more than this childish nonsense about Russia and Putin.

PS Putin is still in Ukraine and Georgia and Syria laughing at Obama and Hillary as we speak so their "speak loudly and carry tiny stick" policies don't impress me one iota either.

21. Ronstar

which of his specific policies do you agree with?

22. Borat

Borat Banned

Primarily Illegal immigration, trade deals, jobs and outsourcing, government corruption, the emergence of the American ruling class, the corruption and betrayal of both political parties etc.

23. Ronstar

there isn't much Trump could do about government corruption.

he has no plan to bring back outsourced jobs.

he still has yet to say how he will bring to America all the manufacturing jobs his company uses overseas.

he has yet to say how we would re-negotiate trade deals that were ratified years ago.

24. Borat

Borat Banned

That's fine with me.... Last I checked, Hillary does not have 200 page plans for her proposals (does she have any proposals?) either. Nor did Obama or Bush or Bill Clinton at this stage of the campaign, just extremely vague promises. And guess what, it's perfectly fine.

I am interested in the candidates' vision and the direction they want to take the country to. Trump wants to stop illegal immigration, bring back the jobs, renegotiate our trade deals to prevent abuse and currency manipulation by our trading partners and businesses. When he is president, he will bring the brightest minds of the country together and they will then determine how to best implement Trump's vision. But it's his vision that I support, not Hillary's stay the course towards the cliff one.

25. Ronstar

not gonna happen

can't happen. sorry.

not gonna happen

this is a Trump campaign soundbite.