Flat earth - nasa is busted!

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by jrr777, Jul 29, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Don't know if anybody is aware of this flat earth movement/debate. But there has been plenty of evidence provided in the flat earth community displaying numerous lies from nasa. The images I am going to give you are straight from nasa.gov, you can go there and read about them on how nasa says they are real. Tell me if you can find what's wrong with these images, and how it is absolutely impossible. This first one is a supposed time lapse of the dark side of the moon, crossing the face of the earth from a million miles away.

http://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...nasa-camera-shows-moon-crossing-face-of-earth

On the third image down, on the right hand side is the Apollo 11 earth from moon image (AS11-44-6550) in the link below. If you put the letters and numbers within these parenthesis in the nasa.gov search bar. It will give you a description of the photo.

http://history.nasa.gov/ap11ann/kippsphotos/apollo.html

I will ruin it and tell you why it's impossible. The link below here describes how far the moon is from earth in all it's cycles (far and close).
    http://www.nasa.gov/sites/default/files/files/Distance_to_the_Moon.pdf

So how is the earth so tiny when standing on the moon, and so massive from 1 million miles away, capturing both the moon and earth in the same photo (farther from the earth)? This is absolutely impossible. NASA and others have deceived the world in the shape of our home (earth).

Without learning the heliocentric model, no person on earth would claim the earth is a sphere. Our God given senses tell us the earth is motionless (God doesn't work in trickery or deceptions), water always finds a level.

KJV Dictionary Definition: firmament
    firmament
    FIRMAMENT, n. ferm'ament. L. firmamentum, from firmus, firmo.

The region of the air; the sky or heavens. In scripture, the word denotes an expanse, a wide extent; for such is the signification of the Hebrew word, coinciding with regio, region, and reach. The original therefore does not convey the sense of solidity, but of stretching, extension; the great arch or expanse over our heads, in which are placed the atmosphere and the clouds, and in which the stars appear to be placed, and are really seen.

And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. Gen. 1:6.
    And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament.

Ibum. 1:14.
    firmamental
    FIRMAMENT'AL, a. Pertaining to the firmament; celestial; being of the upper regions.

I had to give you the definition for firmament so you can better understand this. All Biblical text is from the King James Bible. Definitions from the King James Bible Dictionary as well.

Genesis-
    1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

It seems to me that water has always been there, and everything was made from the word of God and water. Has science even tested this?

3And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. 4And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Light does not require a massive explosion.

6And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. 7And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. 8And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Job 37:18 Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

I had to give you this so you can get an idea of the firmaments structure. From the definition above, it tells us that firmament is also, "sky" or "heaven".

9And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13And the evening and the morning were the third day.

As you can see here, God calls the dry land earth. And the gathering together of waters he called seas. Thus "EARTH" is only the dry land, this does not work with a ball earth, for again, only the dry land is earth.

14And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years: 15And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. 16And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also. 17And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, 18And to rule over the day and over the night, and to divide the light from the darkness: and God saw that it was good. 19And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

The sun, moon, and stars God set "IN" the firmament, which is strong and as a molten looking glass. The firmament has water above it, and below it. So within the firmament, it seems to me, there would be no water within it.

Joshua 10:12
    12Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

Here we can see that God stopped the sun and the moon for about a whole day, for Joshua. To stop the sun and moon, requires they first must be moving. This is completely against the heliocentric model. And if he stopped the earth from so called rotating, the consequences would have been extremely dire. For the heliocentric model only works if the earth is spinning, if it stopped we would die.

There are plenty more scriptures that from just the word of God, destroys the heliocentric model. If you wish for more, let me know I will provide them. When has any scientist come out and said they have proven the Bible wrong? Never, because they didn't, the earth is not a ball, and the Bible or truth, can never be proven wrong.

Was nasa and the powers that be, using the heliocentric model to take people away from God? The Bible doesn't even mention anything about planets, only sun, moon, and stars. Do planets even exist? All images of the earth and planets from nasa are computer graphic images (CGI). The only one ever that is not, is the Apollo 11 earth from moon image (1969 wow). However, it is a real photo of a fake image. Meaning a ball was hung from a string in darkness, a prop of the moon placed to appear as if though they are on the moon, and you get the Apollo 11 earth image. This has been done numerous times to fake ufo sightings, it is nothing new in the video recording methods. And to even get to the moon, according to our heavenly Father, one would have to break through the firmament, for the sun, moon, and stars were set in it.

Here is an image of Helios, in ancient times he was worshiped as a sun god. http://media-1.web.britannica.com/eb-media/27/11127-004-60B4FF63.jpg

People today believe the worshipping of ancient sun god's is over. However, the heliocentric model was named after him. And all so called planets were also named after ancient gods. The constellations were also named after gods. Are ancient gods still being used and worshiped today, to take people away from the one true God, using symbology and subliminal messaging? I don't think it takes a genius to answer this.

In Greek mythology, the Sun was personified as Helios. Helios was the All-Seeing God of the sun and was called upon witness when needed by the Gods. He was a son of the Titan Hyperion and Theia, and brother of the Godesses Selene, the Moon, and Eos, the Dawn.

2. Iriemon

Iriemon Well-Known Member Past Donor

Since this is (at least) your 4th thread on it in the past month or so, where you continuing ignored arguments and information disproving your silly beliefs, I'd say that is a silly question. Some might even believe your trolling.

3. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Did you look at the images I provided? Are you going to sit there and tell me they are real? You have no interest in the truth, you mock and ridicule me. What is the purpose? If you think the earth is a ball, and there is no changing your mind, or at the least even look into it, than why do you reply to my threads/posts/replies? Seriously, there is no point for anger/frustration. It only leads to hate. I try to stay away from such, rather than instigate it. Can we at the least agree, to disagree?

4. waltky

waltky Well-Known Member

Hey junior...

... have ya figured out...

... if the earth is flat...

... then how come the oceans don't spill off the sides?

Ya need to grow up an' quit wasting HDD space on the site's server...

... put some legitimate content for people to read on the board...

... that is, if ya know how to.

5. Iriemon

"So how is the earth so tiny when standing on the moon, and so massive from 1 million miles away, capturing both the moon and earth in the same photo"

Golly, that is a great argument on your part! The earth looks smaller than the moon in one picture, and bigger than the moon in another. Proof positive of that all the photos of the curved earth are fakes, NASA is a fraud, and that tens of thousands of scientists, astronauts,cosmonauts, and pilots are involved in a massive conspiracy to fool everyone into thinking the earth is round!

Why didn't you just say that before?

This really proves your thoughtful analysis, irrefutable logic, and scientific insight on these subjects.

Oh, and by the way, look how tiny the Eiffel Tower is in this picture:

[​IMG]

And look how huge it is in this picture!

[​IMG]

Proof positive that the Eiffel Tower is a fake and phony and doesn't exist! Those phony French fraudsters!

LMFAO!

Still waiting for you to address these (and other) proof that the Earth is round you simply just ignore as you have in the 3 other recent threads you've done on this subject.

o That the earth is a sphere is proved because tall buildings slowly sink under the horizon instead of fade away in the distance as you travel away from them on a body of water.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because the horizon is curved when you look out the window of an airplane at altitude.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because there no edge to the Earth where we observe longer hours of sunlight which would be the case if it were flat.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because if you fly the same direction around the earth you end up where you start.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because Polaris not move in the sky, which it would do if all the heavens revolved around the Earth.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because Cassiopeia and the Big Dipper revolve around Polaris and not the Earth, which would not happen if all the heavens revolve around Earth.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because without exception stars near the Equator make large arcs around the sky while those closer to the poles make small arcs around the pole.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because the position of Polaris in the sky varies with latitude.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because one cannot see Polaris from the Southern Hemisphere.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because you cannot see the Southern Cross in the northern latitudes.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because there sunlight on only half of the Earth at one time.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because longitude changes more rapidly for equivalent miles traveled the closer to a pole you are.
    o That the earth is a sphere is proved because it is irrational to assume thousands of scientists, astronauts, pilots, and travelers over decades and centuries have engaged in a massive conspiracy falsifying evidence to try to make a supposed false claim the earth is round.

6. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Since the moon rotates around the Earth, it should be possible to take photographs of both times when the earth is closer to the photographer and times when the Moon is closer. This could possibly explain the discrepancy that is concerning you.

7. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

There is nothing more legitimate than the Bible. Sorry bud. God has made waterways to prevent the waters from over flooding. Do you not know of the great deep?

KJB - Job 28:35-
    25Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;

KJB Job 38:14-
    14It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment. NET Bible - Job 38:14 The earth takes shape like clay under a seal; its features are dyed like a garment.

8. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh wait... you're actually serious?

[​IMG]

9. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Not a chance. The Apollo 11 image is only apx 288,000 miles from earth when the photo was captured. The dark side of the moon image is one million miles away, yet the earth is massively larger (gigantic). Even with the moon being at it's farthest distance from earth, which would be closer to the dark side of the moon image, is only 405,000 km away from earth. These images are contradicting, dark side of the moon (CGI is easily visible), but most important entirely impossible!

10. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Maybe. I would need to see the figures expressed in an equation by someone mathematically qualified to buy into your argument. The px might have been played with to make it more impressive to the public, also.

11. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

How are your two photos (Eiffel Tower) applicable to those I have linked? There is no hand or anything to give perspective in the way in which you have displayed. Take another look.

12. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Nothing is more impressive than the real deal. Why does one need math to figure out something that is so blatantly clear (obvious)?

13. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Don't know why I even responded to such a childish response. Can you bring me knowledge, instead of mocking and ridiculing? Where did I go wrong, or how can these images in such contradiction of one another, be held as truth? I can take being wrong, and admit when I am. I cannot take childish behavior, from intelligent minds.

14. Zorroaster

Zorroaster Well-Known Member

Call your buddy in Australia.

Look out the window at the sky, and note the position of the sun high in the sky.

Ask your buddy the position of the sun. When he replies that it is night time, then you have a real problem.

Geometrically, this is not possible with a flat earth. You understand this, right? All points on a flat surface will be either illuminated or dark at the same time.

15. Iriemon

You say can't see how it's applicable?

In the first picture, the Eiffel Tower looks much smaller than a man, just as in your first picture, the earth looks much smaller than the moon. In the second picture, the Eiffel Tower looks larger than a man, just as in your second picture the earth looks larger than the the moon.

It's called "perspective."

I mean, are you really so gullible and ignorant that you are so easily fooled by such a amateurish deception?

Well, it helps me understand how some folks can be Trump supporters.

16. EggKiller

EggKiller Well-Known Member

Have you discovered the edge? That would be the first quest now wouldn't it.

If the earth is flat what's on the other side? That would be an interesting discovery.

17. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

It's absolutely possible. On the flat earth model the sun is much closer and much smaller (as stated above it's within the firmament), it circles the earth in a circle, along with the moon. When the sun is on one side of the earth, it does not have the size to light up the other half of the earth. While the flat earth model is still being precisely fixed, it accounts for everything we see. It also did this in the flat earth map of old times. Here is just an example so that you can understand better.

Fast forward to 20 seconds if you don't want to watch it all. It is only 4:14 seconds, I only linked it to give you a visual idea. You don't have to watch it all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdUdJDYmEjk

18. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

The problem with that is that the Sun does not appear to get smaller until it disappears at night, nor does it appear as a dot in the morning and grow larger throughout the day. Rather, it appears and disappears over the horizon (curvature of the Earth) with a virtually constant perceived size.

19. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

There was a tine that I thought you were wrong about the fact that the earth is flat then Inasked done very qualified people and Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and, send , and hold onto your hat the Man in The Moon he should know him living in the moon you know, he said that the earth was flat.

Case closed you are correct so I cancelled my appointments with Old Mother Hubbard, Flash. Gordon, and Suoermanjm

20. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

The edge would be God's firmament. And I think the distance to it would be to far to get there. There would be no light from the sun, total darkness, and the temperature would be absolutely freezing!
    I realize people will flip when they read this, but the Bible says, "The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth His handywork." (KJB Psalm 19:1). Thus it is possible to see the firmament, for it shows God's handywork. The reason why we have not seen it, is because it is being guarded by the powers that be, to keep people from God. For if the world could see or touch God's firmament, people would be and act on a whole new level. The result would also lead to a entirely different way in which we treat the earth.

21. Iriemon

You figure these "powers that be" are part of this massive conspiracy, and produce these obviously phony photographs, which you've proved are fake because the earth is smaller than the moon in one photo, but larger than the moon in another photo?

LMAO

22. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

It's not a problem, even if we never figure it out. However on very clear days with a open horizon, such as at the beach, the sun does shrink and become larger. It is on a miniscule level, but indeed it does. The sheer brightness of the sun can also prevent us from seeing this. I have not seen a time lapse video of a welders type lens, without one having a bias opinion on either side.

KJB Ecclesiastes 1:5The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.

KJB Psalm 19:4-6
    4Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun,
    5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.
    6His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.

To prove the earth is not a ball, and nasa has been lying, does not require to prove the real shape of earth. Indeed it is not a ball.

23. jrr777

jrr777 Well-Known Member

Yes the biggest deception in mankinds history. The Bible warned us of this. "Knowledge shall be increased." You think Jesus didn't realize knowledge is gained every day. He knows, He's talking about something huge, the lifting of the veil, the knowledge of His existence. Those are the days in which you are a part of. Better pick a side.

24. fifthofnovember

fifthofnovember Well-Known Member

Translation: I have have no rebuttal or explanation, but I will not change my stance.

If the Sun disappeared into the distance, it would not shrink "on a minuscule level", it would shrink all the way down until it was too small to see. It does not do that. Likewise, your excuse that the brightness of the Sun prevents us from seeing its shrinkage also fails, because the brightness would also lessen, according to you, until it reaches the total darkness of night. I know you will never admit that your argument is beaten, but everyone knows that it has been. Over and over and over again.

25. Iriemon

Your demonstrate, with your posts, that the biggest deception is on you.