Best thread/OP Best post....August

Discussion in 'Announcements & Community Discussions' started by Shangrila, Aug 5, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Please post both the entire text and link, along with brief explanation why you find your nomination worthwhile.
    Members are encouraged to like their favorite post/thread. At the end of the month, staff will count the likes and announce the best post/thread winner.
    We are hoping and emphasizing that members should only nominate posts/threads that meet all posting rules and guidelines. Removing inappropriate nominations will be at the discretion of the PF staff.

Thank you for taking the time to look for great OPs and posts. Tell your friends. :)

2. Doug_yvr

Doug_yvr Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'd like to nominate this post by Statistikhengst for Thread of the Month. This has great information and well written commentary by the poster. It is one of the best election posts I've seen so far.

3. liberalminority

liberalminority Well-Known Member

this post is nominated because once upon a time the people did not fear their government when the rich did not control it, now that we see liberty being taken away for security, in areas such as surveillance, second amendment, etc...it reminds us what our goal should be to honor those who died for it.

http://www.politicalforum.com/showthread.php?t=470429&page=14&p=1066534114#post1066534114

4. Turtledude

Turtledude Well-Known Member Donor

here you go: as someone who has a strong education and 32 years as an attorney charged with dealing with constitutional legal issues, this explanation is one of the best I have seen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.