Tim Kaine Will Be the Real President

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Il Ðoge, Aug 6, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Il Ðoge

Il Ðoge Active Member

[video=youtube;OqbDBRWb63s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=60&v=OqbDBRWb63s[/video]

This got me thinking and I've developed a theory. I think an honest assessment is that Hillary doesn't give normal press conferences etc. because she's physically incapable of handling certain kinds of stress. Meanwhile, Tim Kaine is pro-bank deregulation etc. I suspect that they don't intend for Hillary to be the "real" President and that she may step down or even die partway through her first term, at which point Tim Kaine (who could never get elected if he ran as first on the ticket) would go from VP to President.

IMHO, a Republican house and President couldn't get away with deregulating the banks. A democrat house and President would see congressmen and senators refusing to do it. But the only combination that could do it and also get a pass from the media and other talking heads would be a Republican house with a Democrat President.

The people behind these things are ruthless and powerful, but if one looks at their actions (and those of similar people throughout history) they have no interest in originality. Horse trading made a bunch of people rich the last time the market crashed, there is no reason they wouldn't try to do it again now that there's fruit to be picked. Only this time they might bet upon a crash now that they understand how it works. Meanwhile, I find it hard to believe that Brexit was an accident. It's possible that insulation from the EU is meant to set up the pound as a safe-haven currency the next time the American economy bubbles over, which if all this is correct would also be when the Chinese economy sees its next upheaval because then they are getting two birds with one stone, lots of money and damaging the Chinese. America will suffer too but when they bet against the economy following years of securities fraud and already have a safe haven currency, that will not really harm them.