SPREAD THIS: Media RIGGING The Polls, Hiding New Evidence Proving Trump Is WINNING

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by SamSkwamch, Aug 7, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

All I can say is wow. The deniers should have fun with this one. I can hear it now. Social media is part of some grand conspiracy lol.

Check it out for yourselves:

...Facebook

Trump: 10,174,358 Likes
    Clinton: 5,385,959 Likes

Trump nearly doubles the amount of Likes than Clinton Now — some people follow Trump who don’t like him, so let’s look at some posts. Here’s the stats for his latest Facebook live stream:

Trump Live Stream Post — 21 hours ago: 135,000 likes, 18,167 shares, 1.5 million views
    Clinton Live Stream Post — 25 hours ago: 11,000 likes, 0 shares, 321,000 views...

...Twitter

Trump: 10.6 million followers
    Hillary: 8.1 million followers...

MOTS here: http://thetruthdivision.com/2016/08...iding-this-evidence-proving-trump-is-winning/

See also: Latest Polls Inaccurate, Primary Model Shows Certainty of Trump Winning Election is 87 Percent

According to the Primary Model, which has projected 5 out of 5 correct forecasts of election outcomes the Certainty of Donald Trump Becoming America’s next president is 52. percent. The Primary Model also predicts the November election to favor the Republican Party.
    http://constitution.com/latest-poll...-certainty-trump-winning-election-87-percent/

2. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

more and more GOPers say they won't vote for Trump, but Trump is "winning".

LOL!!!!!

3. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

But, the numbers in OP from social media are not disputed. Progress!

[​IMG]

4. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

Like I mentioned in another thread, recent polls in major elections around the world proved to be highly faulty. Given that and Trump's obvious advantage online, should give major pause to the Leftist Hillary Shrills.

5. Ronstar

there are no major polls that have been off by 10 points.

Hillary is leading by 10 or more.

6. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

7. Daniel Light

Daniel Light Well-Known Member

Your numbers simply ignore the number of people who are anti-Trump (or anti-Clinton). It is that group which will decide this election - not the supporters of either candidate.
    Your social media count ignores about 85 million voters.

I would not put money down on this election - too many variables. Too long a time span for one candidate or the other to really put their foot in their mouths.

8. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

[video=youtube;uUh8ad67RBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUh8ad67RBU[/video]

9. Ronstar

some of the news stories on that site are absolutely ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

60 points huh?????????????

LOL!!!!

why not say 146 points?

LOL!!!!

:roflol:

10. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

If I were you I would go bet everything I owned on the Donald winning in November... especially considering this wonderful news!!

11. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

I have already stated that Hillary will be put on the throne. Like Bush though, it will not be because of the votes cast by Americans.

12. anomaly

anomaly Active Member

Is this then an admission that the information you imparted to all of us is worthless and useless?

13. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

No, not at all. The vote fraud stories that will continue to come out from the beginning of this election to the end will surpass that of when W (dumbass) was given the throne.

14. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

Oddly, rally size and social media "likes" don't actually have much relevance to electoral outcomes.
    http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-polls-arent-skewed-trump-really-is-losing-badly/

Here's the chance for the OP to demonstrate that they can admit they're wrong when the data totally spanks them. Or continue on as they are, and prove themselves a troll.

15. jackson33

jackson33 Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good post, then add his audiences and media will likely get a big surprise in November. I will suggest however, the week or so before the elections, those trying to save face, will show massive swings.

Keep in mind though, most media and thousands of current advisors for media are trying to save their jobs. If Trump wins the election, there are a lot of advocates that will never be asked to speak, possible even a few media outlets just gone.....

16. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

I guess you havn't had time to view the independent analysis. Here it is again:

[video=youtube;uUh8ad67RBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUh8ad67RBU[/video]

And you really should see this to understand Hillary supporters:

[video=youtube;IzC-l7tovFk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzC-l7tovFk[/video]

17. Garm Zandor

Garm Zandor New Member Past Donor

Well, everyone knew it or felt it in their guts already. No one sane would believe mainstream media polls in current political situation. Anyway, I suggest to wait for Alex Jones to jump on this topic - he is much more entertaining, and you get little blue pills 10% cheaper.

18. raytri

raytri Well-Known Member

So you chose troll. Thought so.

Buh bye.

19. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

You chose denial. Later.

20. Oxymoron

This early? Hell yes there were.

21. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

LMAO, He just posts things.

Back to the point:

[video=youtube;kXOgCcAjCd8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXOgCcAjCd8[/video]

See also where CNN admits what we already knew:

[video=youtube;Qc3EI1xD_Cw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc3EI1xD_Cw[/video]

22. Il Ðoge

Il Ðoge Active Member

It's gonna be a mess since the "unskewed polls" thing was dumb, but Trump has higher than average turnout (Romney had lower than average) and Hillary has significantly lower than average turnout according to the primaries. Throw in the fact that Hillary cheated in her primary with the results not matching exit polling... it's gonna be a real (*)(*)(*)(*) storm.

23. Durandal

Durandal Well-Known Member Donor

Something I learned on Pravda today:

Info via Claudia Holland, Mainstream media direct ties to the Obama Administration:

1) ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama's National Security Adviser.

2) CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.

3) ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to former Obama Whitehouse Press Secretary Jay Carney.

4) ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary.

5) ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special Adviser Elizabeth Sherwood.

6) CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary Clinton’s Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.

Etc... etc... Get the picture?

http://engforum.pravda.ru/index.php...om-prosecution-if-trump-elected/#entry2647513

24. Oxymoron

This will be a close election vote wise but will be a runaway electorally, no matter who wins.

25. Jeannette

Jeannette Well-Known Member Past Donor

CNN was known as Clinton's network when Bill attacked Serbia and bombed Belgrade, and it is still following their policies. I was told how they are now presenting Al Queda in Syria as having reformed with their new name change. Oh well I guess they decided not to saw off children's heads, commit genocide on Christians, and eat the flesh of their enemies. :wall: