Black people CAN be racist.

Discussion in 'Race Relations' started by Sab, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Sab

Sab Active Member

Words are defined by the dictionary. Words do NOT get defined by social justice warriors. They have no authority whatsoever to do that.

There is NOTHING in the definition of racism that contains any reference to power.

2. Guyzilla

Guyzilla Well-Known Member Past Donor

Could you point to just ONE SJW that claims that blacks cant be racist? You obviously are not articulate enough to ascertain that blacks cant DO racism AT WHITES.

Nor can they reasonably discriminate.

3. Sab

Sab Active Member

4. Guyzilla

CHURCH. What SPECIFICALLY did he say to cause such a misinterpretation of clear, rational logic?

5. Sab

Sab Active Member

Church?

You insulted me then asked me for evidence. I gave it to you.

6. Guyzilla

You gave me one of the foremost experts on race in America. And said, SEE?

7. Guyzilla

Power is implied. If a minority culture constructed SERIOUS racism that was intended to negatively impact CAUCASIANS, how long do you think that construction would survive?

I rest my case.;

HINt: I as a CAUCASIAN SJW, would personally deconstruct it.

8. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Anyone can be racist and I mean absolutely anyone. It is perfectly true that the dictionary definition says nothing about power being a prerequisite to racism. If you look at the etymology of the word racism it was a French word originally coined in reference to Nazi policies. Again it had nothing to do with power but about ideology and acting on the ideological belief that certain groups are racially inferior. A Black person can most certainly be racist. I can give you video evidence of Black racism.

Exhibit A:

[video=youtube;UEqa90XpPw0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEqa90XpPw0[/video]

Exhibit B:

[video=youtube;SULoScsVFzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SULoScsVFzA[/video]

Racism is hatred or intolerance based on race. I would argue that you don't even have to believe in racial inferiority of a race to be racist. All you need is to be hateful or intolerant against someone because of their race. So Sab and I actually agree on something. However Sab is a racist himself so I don't see the point of him saying Black people can be racist. OK, they can. But why are you racist, Sab?

9. perotista

perotista Well-Known Member Past Donor

Anyone can be a racist regardless of color, creed or what have you.

10. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

Even if you accept the premise that racism requires a ledge of power to oppress , that ledge can be intimate or small rather than large in scope. for example if you are white family living in a neighborhood of racist blacks, and the school refuses to give your 17 year old boy a fair shot at joining and participating the school the track team due to his race, that is a marriage of power and animus. If your wife is excluded from either former or informal gatherings at the church, that is racism. If your husband has to wait three weeks to get his car fixed at the local mechanic while black owners get their cars fixed in days, that is racism.

Its not just about what the nation does and where its power base lies, its about who is in control of your local PTA, or your three local markets, or who owns most of the houses in a specific neighborhood. Power does not have to be disabling to be potent.

11. Sab

Sab Active Member

I dont hate people because of their race. I hate people who are racist towards white people and often these racists are black. I hate black lives matter and other black racist groups. Just because I beleive that black people commit far more crime than average doesnt mean I hate all black people...I hate the constant lying.

12. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

You've argued that Black people are mentally inferior and subscribe to Scientific Racism. That comes from a place of hatred. How do you feel about interracial relationships? Would you marry a Black woman or be ok with your daughter marrying a Black man? If not you are a racist!

13. Guyzilla

What kind of message do you think this sends to minority youth? Is this feller being racist? Uppity? The crowd? Are they racist? How dare they insinuate they deserve liberty in the same portion as the majority culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cDLZqe735k

14. rayznack

rayznack Well-Known Member

It's a statement of fact blacks perform poorer on testing and real life outcomes.

15. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Not for genetic reasons. That's where racism comes in to play.

16. Maccabee

Maccabee Well-Known Member

To say otherwise is racist.

17. rayznack

Then racism is a meaningless term.

18. Egalitarianjay02

Egalitarianjay02 Banned

Racism is a very meaningful term and a real world problem.

19. Guyzilla

Strictly speaking, race is a fiction. Due to the genetic bottleneck 10,000 years ago of volcano Tubo.

RACISM still exists. As some men are not secure enough in themselves, they need to find excuses why they aren't succeeding.

20. rayznack

Aborigines split off more than 10,000 years ago.

21. rayznack

Poisoning the well of potential investigation into race and iq by playing on the West's abhorrence of racism makes racism a meaningless term and shows you have something to be afraid of.

Did you ever find the source that the piffer gene study baseline was on Europeans and Asians rather than just Europeans?

It makes a difference as it's difficult to explain how a European baseline show Chinese having an overall greater frequency of iq genes than Europeans but blacks have no greater frequency any positively linked genes (they do have greater frequency of two negatively linked genes, but I'll let you explain that).

22. PrincipleInvestment

PrincipleInvestment Well-Known Member

Deray Mckessen has repeatedly propogated the assertion that minorities, because of their lack of socio-economic power, haven't the ability to be racists. Does he infer that minorities have thus far, not been afforded the "opportunity"? Alarmingly, Mckessen is now in the employment of Baltimore public schools, an administrator.

23. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

where has anyone claimed that blacks can't be racists.... you seem to be making up a straw-man, then attacking it

24. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

True, be it a white man that thinks blacks are why they are not succeeding or visa versa

25. Sab

Sab Active Member

I argue that black people have lower IQs than white people on average. Why should that come from a place of hatred? It is quite clear that different ethnic groups have higher or lower physical qualities so why not mental ones? Does saying black people are better sprinters than white people come from a place of hatred? IS that hatred for white people or black people?

Interracial relationships are fine in my book. My niece lives with a black guy. He's from Uganda and he's a lawyer. I have no problem there. Id far rather that my daughter married a professional black guy than some redneck white guy. Would I marry a black woman? Sure...I have dated outside my race before and my Puerto Rican ex had a black grandmother. I have had asian partners too.

- - - Updated - - -

I already showed people who say EXACTLY that. Not my fault you refuse to read the whole thread