WikiLeaks offers $20G reward for info in DNC staffer slaying

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by bclark, Aug 13, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. bclark

bclark Well-Known Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...rd-info-dnc-staffer-slaying-article-1.2745082

Sometimes I don't know what's scarier. The fact that in broad daylight, that a DNC staffer was shot dead, or the fact that the news doesn't really want to talk about it, or the information this man allegedly released. Personally, I think it is worth appointing several independent commissions. One to find out what happened here, and if it looks like an assassination. Additionally a panel should look at the emails which clearly show that Hillary is selling political influence. It doesn't seem like something you want to find out after the election.

2. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

4 AM is broad daylight?

You conspiracy theory makes no sense at all.

That DNC staffer was involved in voter outreach. He had no connection to Clinton, no access to Clinton's emails.

Oh, his family has asked that you stop making this case more difficult. You're making it harder to find the actual killers.

3. sawyer

sawyer Well-Known Member Past Donor

It would be helpful if you provided a link to where you are getting this info. One thing for sure is it looks a lot like an assassination.

4. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

Assange disagrees with you.

5. mamooth

mamooth Well-Known Member Past Donor

Assange works with Putin, so only Putin-patsies pay attention to him now.

Heaven forbid you do your own research, instead of relying on conspiracy blogs.

http://www.snopes.com/seth-conrad-rich/

6. Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend Well-Known Member

That's a good story.
    Where does your proof come from?

Where is the evidence of a "botched robbery"? Snopes calls right wing speculation over the staffer's death unlikely, and then offers up it's own evidence free explanation for a 4 AM shooting where nothing was taken. Not a watch. Not a wallet. No keys. Nothing!

7. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

The Emails do not show even a dotted line or a crooked line between Hillary and any political influence.

iF , and that is a big if there was any case of Hillary selling political she would have been indicted already.

If you have proof do a copy paste from the emails that " clearly show" political influence sold. It like a contract, you need an offer, you exchange something of value , and you have a promise.

Rod Blogoiyavich was nailed for corruption. You know why? There was evidence that he tried to sell a Senate seat.

Shiwcwhatvevidence you gave on Hillary!

8. PARTIZAN1

I would not worry that a criminal and rapist disagrees with me neither should anyone else.

9. Your Best Friend

Your Best Friend Well-Known Member

Bill Clinton?

10. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

I disagree with the premise of leaking secrets, but I'll give Assange a pass on the Clinton stuff much the same way the left gave a pass to the person who hacked Palin. As for the rape charges, was he convicted?

11. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

The leftist media beats their tiny chests about trump calling for assasination....meanwhile Hillary assasinates the leak with two shots to the back... and the leftist media is silent. In 2007 I stated journalism was dead. I was correct. There are no more journalists just left wing do as their tolds.

12. PARTIZAN1

Ha ha good catch that in DC it,s not daylight at 4 am, but in Alaska north of Anchorage it can be at the right time of year.

13. PARTIZAN1

Didn,t you read the police report? They found a pair of gloves, extra small, men's which tested for gun powder residue, federal brand. The gloves were monogrammed DJT.

14. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Prove Assange is working with Putin.

Assange's interest in this is obviously that the US is trying to extradite him to silence him. If you had a major country trumping up sex charges in order to get its hands on you you'd wan t to get to the bottom of it, too.

I predict that if the Obama administration gets its hands on Assange he will be mysteriously killed in some way or other.

15. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

I don't see any proof I just see another claim.

They're commenting on something and giving their version of what happened.

Its an opinion not a fact.

But hey whatever satisfies your confirmation bias.

Problem is you can dismiss one or two things like this ...but there's dozens upon dozens upon dozens of bodies with links to the Clintons.

Its basically like the mafia.

Everybody knows mob bosses have people killed but they're so good at it and so connected and so rich and so powerful that they can avoid ever being charged.

16. toddwv

toddwv Well-Known Member Past Donor

Assange has ZERO evidence.

17. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

18. TomFitz

TomFitz Well-Known Member

What's scary is that right wing paranoid types are buying this bogus nonsense fed to them by a source that has been linked to Russian intelligence at face value.

Russian intelligence is running a very clear and direct attack on one of the major political parties in a US presidential election. The party happens to be the one that their President does not want to deal with (they already know that Trump is a vain fool), and the one who has about an 80% chance of being elected.

What part of that are you missing?????????????????????????

- - - Updated - - -

Assange does not think he's working for Putin. But he is. and Putin doesn't even have to pay him for it.

19. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

IMO Russia did nothing wrong in the Ukraine situation or in Syria and does not deserve the attacks on their economy of US-imposed "sanctions". It was well understood after WWII that the West was to stay out of Ukraine and that as long as it did Russia would allow it to be independent.

Apparently Soros, Monsanto, and other big players found the various profit possibilities in Ukraine, a breadbasket of unspoiled farmland, too tempting to resist and used various manipulations through NGOs and our government to stir up and foment enough of a rebellion to scare off a legally elected (although corrupt) Russian-supported President, who Putin had to have found and rescued by Russian helicopter in the middle of the night so he wouldn't be murdered. Meanwhile, the Russians taped Hillary's own Victoria Nuland getting on the phone to discuss who the replacement President of the Crimea should be.

IMO Russia is justified in the relatively soft tactics thay have been using and i am grateful Putin has not decided upon open warfare.

20. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Just in case anyone misses this thread:

http://www.politicalforum.com/curre...ng-mate-tim-kaine-dines-george-soros-son.html

21. bclark

bclark Well-Known Member

First off, it looks like the FBI disagrees with your assessment of Hillary's emails (that you likely haven't read).
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/11/e...rney-probe-of-clinton-foundation-is-underway/

Secondly, if you read the premise of the entire article, I believe I clearly stated that there isn't much coverage of this.

22. bclark

bclark Well-Known Member

Early hours of the morning is what I believe the article states. I typically get up around 5:00, and 4:30 is typically daylight this time of year.

23. Steady Pie

Steady Pie Well-Known Member Past Donor

To be fair, is that actually true?

24. AlphaOmega

AlphaOmega Well-Known Member Past Donor

One of Bill Clintons lovers did it? Wow. That makes sense

25. logical1

logical1 Well-Known Member Past Donor

But-------------------------what if someone come forward, collects the reward, and the information leads back to the Clintons. It could very well happen you know.