Nobody will argue this prediction...right? "If" Trump loses?

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by Gorn Captain, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Almost no Rightwinger, except for those few #NeverTrumpers, will admit that

he lost legitimately.

90-95% of them will claim "voter fraud" "rigged election" "STOLEN election"....no matter how much he loses by. Even if it were 20 Million votes and 35 States, even some Romney/McCain Red States?

They simply will refuse to admit that he was unpopular or that they themselves are in the minority viewpoint?

Agreed?

((BTW, Rightwingers who agree, but can't say so publicly...feel free to try to change the subject or deflect....we'll "know what you mean." :) ))

2. nra37922

nra37922 Well-Known Member

If Trump loses he loses. Two whores fighting over the same John anyhow. Only choice the John has is what STD he is going to catch.

3. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

I think anyone who is a professional politician is sort of a whore, but is Trump really a whore? He is a Billionaire, has great family, beautiful wire why would he run for President if not to serve his country? I get it he has a big ego, but so do all who run for such office. I honestly think this election is between a true whore, and perhaps a loose woman.

4. perdidochas

perdidochas Well-Known Member

No, it's between a corrupt politician and a corrupt businessman who was a corrupting influence on many politicians, so a better analogy is between a whore and a pimp.

Also, Trump has two broken families and an intact one--hardly an endorsement.