“The UK is Never Going to be White Again”

Discussion in 'Western Europe' started by Flare, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Flare

Flare Banned

“The UK is Never Going to be White Again”

[video=youtube;nbpffW3d4SU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbpffW3d4SU[/video]

Speaking to BBC2’s Victoria Derbyshire, Emmy and Peabody Award winning documentary filmmaker Deeyah Khan said: “The fact of the matter is, the UK is never going to be White again. It’s just not going to happen. People can wish it, but it’s not realistic.”

She goes on to say that she recognizes this is a “big loss” for White people, but adds: “The reality is that we have to move forward. The reality is that we’re together going to have to find out what it means to be British moving forward.”

It is notable that she is willing to recognize this as a loss, almost framing it as a tragedy that you just have to deal with, while our own “leaders” claim that we have gained something by flooding our countries with third world savages.

However, despite Khan’s claim that it is “not realistic” to imagine Britain being White again, many people argue that Britain will be made White again by any means necessary and that she and all of her co-ethnics have to go back.

Khan was born in Norway to Afghan and Pakistani parents. She made the film “Banaz: A Love Story,” about a Pakistani girl killed by her family for honor in London in 2006. I have not watched it, but it is available in its entirety on YouTube.

============================== ============================== ============================== ======================

Well done Britain. Bombed Germany to pieces in WW II, only to get completely run-over by millions of migrants decades later which will eventually lead to the extinction of the British people.

waltky likes this.
  2. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

When was the UK white?

3. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Who cares? Racists care. But I know its racist to call a racist a racist these days.

4. John from Canada

John from Canada Banned

Within my lifetime all of Europe will be white again.

5. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

That was only her wishful thinking. Projecting. However I'll have to partially agree with her. London is never going to be White again.

6. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

What ? did they run out of paint again ?

7. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

The people who have spent a lot of time and effort trying to make whites minorities in their own countries.

8. Flare

Flare Banned

I think it's not wishful thinking... they are actually becoming more and more open about it.

If you an African or Arab moves into a white country, he/she will never feel really European or American.

With the more they get, the more they will group up and start to put pressure on the Nation they live in..

And what you see below is only the beginning....

==========================================================================================================================

5000 Muslims march through Nelson, England in Celebration of Holy Prophet Muhammad's Birthday, 2015

[video=youtube;WIaknMSvT44]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIaknMSvT44[/video]

Meanwhile, in an average German City

[video=youtube;-VJyKRwQHHM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VJyKRwQHHM[/video]

...with the more they get, the worse it will become.

Now I don't have a problem with some immigrants moving in, as long as it does not distort the ethnic population of the country.

9. The Bear

The Bear Well-Known Member

It has not been white since the Romans arrived.

10. Flare

Flare Banned

Yea... LOL.

Britain has always been black/brown ever since.

11. Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer Banned

There is no doubt that they want to change the country. I call it wishful thinking because they're not going to be allowed to do so. Liberals aren't going to keep population subjugated forever. The first step in the right direction would be Trump's win in the U.S election. Treacherous European elites are scared to death of Trump's taking over the White House. Trump winning the U.S election would sent a strong message to European populace and we would see a chain reaction. France. Marie Le Pen becoming the French president. Italy, Holland, Sweden, Germany etc...Big changes everywhere.

12. Flare

Flare Banned

I hope he wins... however, I am not 100% certain about him yet. But if Hillary wins, it will be absolutely game-over for the white race as another 8 years of elite-rule with mass-immigration will seal the deal for the Zionists.

13. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

I'm not here to defend the OP, but that is exceptionally idiotic question. The UK is majority white and has been that way for literally its entire existence.

The Romans were white.

14. Flare

Flare Banned

Strong post CJ.

However, why 'not defend the OP' ?

Could you tell with what exactly you don't agree..?

15. CJtheModerate

CJtheModerate New Member

I don't care about demographics. It doesn't make a difference to me if the UK is majority white or not.

16. Flare

Flare Banned

Ok... why not?

I mean, if one would say I don't care if China goes black, or Mexico goes white... then the whole world would be up in arms.

But if one says "I don't care if whites in England, US or any other white nation become a minority", then it don't matter?

17. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

It should. You've lived your whole life taking for granted the West having a predominantly white population. Take a look at Zimbabwe and South Africa to see what happens when whites lose control.

18. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

You mean the super Politicians in almost every Country ?

19. Flare

Flare Banned

Exactly.

20. ThirdTerm

ThirdTerm Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The video interview sounds as if Britain has an Asian majority but white Britons still make up 86% of the population, while Asians like her only constitute 5.3%. If you walk through certain parts of London, there are a lot of black or Asian faces but their presence is still marginal.

21. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

And big social unrest too, I fear. The genie's out of the bottle.

22. cerberus

cerberus Well-Known Member Past Donor

You will care when (not 'if'!) they overwhelm our culture; they do outbreed us? But then maybe you're not English, and it's why you don't care. Either way this isn't about 'black' or 'white' it's about culture.

23. RehnSport

RehnSport Active Member

One piece of me think this is sad, but I also have to admit that I for many reason think the the Britts can blame them self because of the situation.
    Centuries of plundering other countries and getting rich because of it returns as a favor sooner or later.

Heck they are meddling in other countries even today thinking that they are a world power. This is just their own medicine.

24. RiaRaeb

RiaRaeb Well-Known Member Past Donor

And the majority still are white, hence my question. Obviously majority white cannot be the standard so I will ask again when was the UK white?

25. tecoyah

tecoyah Well-Known Member Past Donor

In 1000 BC?