Black Man Celebrated As Hero For Trying to Date White Woman?

Discussion in 'Media & Commentators' started by Brewskier, Aug 20, 2016.

1. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/stranger-in-line-at-walmart-brings-teacher-to-tears-with-kind-gesture/ar-BBvPwhE?li=BBnbfcL

Come on, does anyone really believe this guy would have whipped out $100 dollars to buy school supplies if the teacher had been a guy?

Why do we live in a society where the motivations of black men are automatically assumed to be pure as the driven snow? The guy was just trying to get a date, and then all of a sudden the left-wing media has a microphone in his face, taking pictures for their newest "feel good" story. I bet he was really surprised by the whole thing. Didn't anyone at CBS suspect that maybe, just maybe, this guy was motivated by something else besides a desire to help the poor, poor children? That maybe, just maybe, the hot blonde standing in line might have caught his eye, and motivated him to become super generous, all of a sudden?

What, exactly, is the point of stories like these?

2. DoctorWho

DoctorWho Well-Known Member

So if the guy was white ?
    Why would it matter ?
    I look pretty much like him, except I am pretty white, lol... not pretty, just white :roflol:

Why care if he wanted a date anyway ? she could always say no, or yes, or already be involved etc.......

3. Brewskier

You're missing my point. I'm asking why a story like this is newsworthy? If this had been a white college frat boy, this story wouldn't have made it onto the front page of CBS and MSN.com. How unusual is it for a guy to hit on a girl at a grocery store? How unusual is it for a guy to try and impress a girl by pulling out his wallet and buying her things? It happens every day, all over the place. Yet, here, we have a few "key details" that trigger the left's media into making a story out of it, one of which being that it is a black man and a white woman.

4. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    `

Just a day after the riots in Milwaukee, I was shopping at a hardware store in the nearby vicinity, and and a black guy chased me down in the parking lot and handed me a $20 pack of batteries I accidentally left in my shopping cart. He was not an employee, just another shopper. He did not ask for anything. I no sooner thanked him, when he just smiled and left. There was no attempt to hit on me or solicit anything. Just another human helping another human. I am a white, female and considered somewhat attractive (by the blind at least).

There are words I have to describe this kind of post and poster. However, to use them would get me permanently banned.

5. Brewskier

So it's not even possible to suspect this was his motivation? We have to just accept that he really cared a lot about the children? He would have done this regardless of what this teacher looked like?

6. DoctorWho

So ?
    What is soooooooo reprehensible if he though it might get him a date ?
    I might do that if I were no so old.
    I do not see a problem with him wanting a date, and if the Teacher likes him etc..... kool beans etc.....
    Guys do lots of innovative stuff to get a date....

7. Brewskier

I'm not faulting the guy for trying to get a date. What I'm criticizing is the deification of the guy. We aren't even allowed to suspect he was motivated by anything other than his innate, saintly goodness. I've witnessed this phenomenon in the liberal media for a long time when certain people are the focus of a story.

8. Smedley

Smedley Well-Known Member

I hope his ploy works and he gets laid.

9. Polydectes

Polydectes Well-Known Member

It's not, it's human interest. It's fluff to make the news seem less negative which is stupid. We report bad (*)(*)(*)(*). The good stuff is what is supposed to happen.

10. btthegreat

btthegreat Well-Known Member

You can suspect all you like. I trust the teacher who was standing right there to assess his motive over you who was not. The woman appears to be old enough and mature enough to know when she is being hit on.. She does not mention him asking for a date for all that 'investment capital', but she does mention his kindness and respect for teachers.

Maybe they conspired.

11. Pax Aeon

`
    It is also possible the earth could blow up at any minute. A white male is as equally as capable of such perfidy. Spare me your prejudicial quibbling. You have made a deliberate attempt to negate th "good deed" of a black person by applying your own irrational fears, if not jealousies, to a benign situation. That is LOW on the human scale

12. Surfer Joe

Surfer Joe Well-Known Member Past Donor

Lol...To generate more brain farts among racists.
    Thanks for playing.
    But the Kenyan usurper isn't running this year.
    Better pull out the old misogyny card if you want to get better traction with your brain farts.
    Of course, since your great orange hope is a serial adulterer and wife beater, you're standing in a glass house, but bring it on, bud.

13. Brewskier

Maybe I just don't like the agenda behind this.

http://antiwhitemedia.blogspot.com/

14. Sanskrit

Sanskrit Well-Known Member

Yes of course the LW theme stacking on this is obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if stories like this were "salted" by the NEA around the start of school or in areas with upcoming union negotiations. Yes of course this is a nonstory if a white guy does it, and yeah he was trying to get a date. This kind of article is written -specifically- for a self-deceptive female audience looking for some vicarious virtue signaling, see the "woman on a first date" example of self-deception in Being and Nothingness.

Incidentally, teaching is no better nor worse than 100 other jobs. It is in fact overpaid and underworked generally compared to many equally "noble" private sector jobs ESPECIALLY at the post secondary level. Sick and tired of seeing union/feminist propaganda-hagiography on teachers. It's a f-ing job and an EASY one at that, not sainthood.

15. Brewskier

Hmm, mentions of Obama. Mentions of Trump. That's crazy, I literally touched on neither of those two topics. Wild!

16. DoctorWho

Sure, good thing nobody that matters cares about ignorant ranting.

17. Sanskrit

QED of shaming going on elsewhere in the thread. The effeminate left all calls from the same playbook. 1. Shaming for even "going there" seen early in the thread. 2. Then the passive aggressive non sequiturs like Doctor Who's (perfect name for one of these types) above. 3. Then shouting down, violation of speech rights and vandalism. They hate they can't do that here, which is a main reason I post here. 4. Finally threats of violence and actual violence, which we -do- see here pretty regularly in epeen posturing from LW posters.

So yeah, thanks for getting your stage in the leftists pathology out there for all to see. I'll do my best not to trigger you into states "3" and "4." I'm nice like that.

18. DoctorWho

Off your Meds ?

19. Sanskrit

QED, stage 1 and 2 combo. Let's see if this one will escalate to the 3&4 phases of leftist "commentary" I identified above that are so common, but futile :) , on this forum.

20. LiveUninhibited

LiveUninhibited Well-Known Member

I really hate personal interest stories of all kinds. I think the most irritating thing I've ever seen on television was that CNN heroes thing. I just wish the news covered news. That seems to be too much to ask these days. I don't really care if the guys motives were saintly or just lust - either way it's not newsworthy. I am glad for the teacher that she took it as being appreciated for the sacrifices she makes for her noble profession, but I also suspect it had more to do with the fact that she's attractive, and again I wouldn't care to hear about it unless I knew one or both parties involved personally.

21. Pax Aeon

`
    `

Good to see all the poor white trash found a new meeting place.

22. DoctorWho

Regardless, why are people so worked up over this ?
    He did nothing wrong, maybe he was very poor when young, and it impressed him an underpaid teacher was spending her meager salary helping those kids, and he wanted to be a part of that somehow.

23. jack4freedom

jack4freedom Well-Known Member Past Donor

Those darned negroes are always up to something.

24. RedDirtWalker

RedDirtWalker Well-Known Member

I know it's hard to believe this, but I still believe in the generosity of people. My son and I were at a grocery store in the area last week doing a fund raiser for his soccer team. We were selling popcorn for 5$ a bag and we had several people give us more than the 5 and tell us to keep the change. We even had one person buy a bag and come back and give us another $20.

Do I feel this is news worthy on a national level......no.

25. precision

precision Well-Known Member

WOW! She's pretty!!!

He is a hero!!!

Way to go bro!!!!