Trump's JFK possible conspiracy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Mike12, Aug 22, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Mike12

Mike12 Well-Known Member

This is something conspiracy theorists would love. Jesse Ventura was recently stating that he thinks that there is the perfect setting for the next JFK like conspiracy. Here it is -

The GOP elite made sure one of their own was nominated as Trump's VP, they now have an insider one heart beat away from the presidency. There's a little problem, Trump is at the head of the ticket.

Now assume Trump becomes president, GOP has the perfect plan - Find some muslim or hispanic and plant him at a Trump speech, set him up. GOP hires a contract killer and use the muslim or hispanic as the fall guy.

GOP now gets Pence as president.

2. jack4freedom

jack4freedom Well-Known Member Past Donor

I am sure that there are several Islamist and Mexican lone nut gunmen at the ready to take Trump out in the event of his election. Pence is a perfect neoCON war profiteer who will take over in case Trump will not be intimidated by the bank swindlers and war profiteers.

3. HonestJoe

HonestJoe Well-Known Member Past Donor

I’m not convinced someone who fantasises about people being assassinated should be given any further attention. Someone who pretends to fantasise about people being assassinated for some political motive even less so. Either way, Ventura should be counted out.

4. Mike12

Mike12 Well-Known Member

i agree, i thought Jesse went too far when he said this but Jesse has been jumping on the conspiracy theory bandwagon as of late