How the Brooklyn DA Protects Orthodox Child Molesters

Discussion in 'Law & Justice' started by SamSkwamch, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

This article broke today in The Algemeiner, who claim to be the fastest growing Jewish newspaper in America. OK? These are not nazis or Muslims; they are Jews.

The article states that: "Rabbis and Orthodox officials frequently ignore, minimize, or cover up known Orthodox child sex predators. They do this to prevent the Orthodox community from discovering the humiliating truth about how common and pervasive child sexual abuse is." The truth is that it is a) to prevent the gentile community from discovering how widespread this horror is and b) they are not really covering anything up as their talmud allows for it.

Anyways, this investigator claims he kept getting excuses on why they could not release the names of these Jews involved. The excuses, of course, made not a damn bit of sense, but here we are.

How is this possible? Don't all other Americans get put into a database so we know who they are and we can protect our children?

One case the author told us about involves a Moshe Friedman. The report illustrates that this sick individual "...sodomized a young boy with a banana, bit the boy’s penis, beat him and shoved rags into the boy’s mouth. He then put a gun to the boy’s head, threatening to kill him and his family if the boy told anyone what happened. According to the report, this occurred multiple times per month and over the course of a year and a half."

I am appealing to all my fellow Jews on this board. Go to your rabbis and insist that this can no longer occur. If the talmud needs to be rewritten, then sobeit. I don't care what has to happen, but something must be done.

I am pretty that I finally hit a topic where we all can agree. :woot:

This is part one of a two part article...
    https://www.algemeiner.com/2016/08/23/how-the-brooklynda-protects-orthodox-child-molesters/

If this writer isn't offed, I will post part two when it becomes available.

Shalom.

2. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

Every religion has the same problem.
    Shame on all of them.

3. Nordic Democrat

Nordic Democrat Well-Known Member

This, like one million times.

4. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

If halacha is a not real, what other reason is there for an American DA to cover up for such horrific crimes against American children?

5. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

The link in the OP is not working

6. Mr_Truth

There certainly is a double standard in terms of media coverage of these horrors.

7. Mr_Truth

It will be recalled that the founder of the Minute Men was also charged and convicted of such horrors.

Sadly, whether it be Catholics, Protestants, Talmudists, and right wing television evangelist types, this scourge of child abuses is everywhere. We must adhere to the principle of disestablishment in order to erase such evils in our society.

8. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

This is terrible, but hardly surprising. After all, jews are prohibited from reporting their fellow jews to the non-jewish authorities. This prohibition is called mesirah, and it has been used to protect jewish pedophiles:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesirah

Jewish schools refuse to report jewish pedophiles to the (non-jewish) police:

http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/i...n-dutch-jewish-school-adopts-unusual-response

Jewish neighborhood watch groups refuse to report jewish pedophiles to the (non-jewish) police:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shomrim_(neighborhood_watch_group)

Thank you, Sam Skwamch, for starting this important thread. People need to know about how jewish leaders cover up these horrible crimes.

9. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

prove it

10. MRogersNhood

MRogersNhood Banned

Hey! What if someone is just Jewish by blood? Would you hate them, too?

11. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

I have a hard time believing the story, will a church hide it from the outside world, yeah that happens, but the authorities cover it up, no I doubt it, a crime like this is too heinous

12. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

It's true, did you read the article? And this isn't sharia law, this is talmudic law. You know, what we never hear about from MSM, their "news," their TV, their movies... isn't it always just about sharia law that we never actually see here?

I say get these (*)(*)(*)(*)(*)s out of OUR "justice" system immediately. Just food for thought.

Excerpt:

13. FreshAir

they often will not release photo's in sexual abuse case

they would not release the Trump video either, only the transcripts, so it's not just these kinda cases, also civil

14. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

I was just showing you that yes, our own government officials are in fact in on it.

Have you read it yet?

To the end where it says:

I will try and post part two when it is available.

BTW, this honorable Jewish writer started a project to protect children and provides a ridiculously long list of these talmud worshipping child predators.

Check it out here: http://protectjewishkids.com/?page_id=29

15. FreshAir

if like in the church they find a cover up of abuse is in play, everyone involved should be imprisoned and put on the sex offender list imo

16. Ronstar

so you oppose Jews being able to practise Judaism?

- - - Updated - - -

hahaha!!!

your own link proves you wrong.

Jews are allowed to report other Jews to non-Jewish authorities, when a crime is committed.

- - - Updated - - -

these aren't Jewish "laws".

they are mere opinions.

most Jews know this.

17. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

This was from another thread, and really should be here, so this is a repost of the deleted post.

I prefer the original source, but thanks for letting us know where you gleaned your information on this subject from.

1) Do you honestly think I care what Ron explained?

2) I don't know if you are confused or purposely planting false information. The readers can decide that for themselves. That said, the talmud states that a girl under three who has been used by these psychopaths for sex, that her hyman will grow back. This is their justification for child sexual abuse!

If they had sexual intercourse before they were three years and one day old the hymen would grow again, and they would be virgins.

--Kethuboth 11a (footnotes)

http://www.come-and-hear.com/kethuboth/kethuboth_11.html

In the same section they state outright that:

...the intercourse of a small boy is not regarded as a sexual act...

I am not sure what is more disgusting that using religion to protect these child molesters, but people coming on the internet to defend this certainly comes in a close second.

18. Pisa

Pisa Well-Known Member

Why do you keep asking questions, if you don't care for explanations?

I've had enough of your "you're all lying but I know better" attitude. Good luck with deciphering the Talmud on your own, without any knowledge of Torah, history, rabbinical literature, linguistics, local habits, Mishna, baraitot, etc. When you'll finally understand that laws can not be in the footnotes, and that Jews' interpretation of their own sacred text - not yours - is what matters, I'll be happy to answer your questions.

19. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Yeah, you stick to your "The Complete Idiot's Guide to the Talmud" and I'll stick with the original source and our rabbi's teachings.

And the footnotes are obviously not Jewish law, they are there solely for the purpose of clarity. Here they are clarifying why child abuse is protected under Jewish law. Try as you will to deny, but it's all right there.

20. Ronstar

its not "Jewish law".

its merely opinions by Rabbis

they have no force of law.

no one can be found innocent of child abuse, by citing your obsure passages.

not in an American court, an Israeli court, or a Rabbinical court.

21. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

"The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs or ceremonies we observe — whether we are Orthodox, Conservative, Reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists — we follow the Talmud. It is our common law."

--Herman Wouk in This is My God; the Jewish Way of Life

I understand your claim, but both the DA and the NYPD cover this up regularly, at least according to our Jewish author who actually researched this stuff and fights to protect these child victims.

22. Ronstar

Herman Wouk, secular Jew who doesn't wear a yamulke.

No doubt he is not kosher and doesn't follow most Mitzvot.

23. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

24. Ronstar

eating lunch, and you?

25. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

I was researching noahide laws, and it begs the question if this DA and the NYPD are noahides or hasidic gentiles? Another term I just came across.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.