The Never Ending Roman Empire

Discussion in 'Religion & Philosophy' started by Primus Epic, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Primus Epic

Primus Epic Well-Known Member

Cleverly crafted, well planned, passionately executed and deceptively concealed hoax, plots and schemes have been in existence in this world for thousands of years. It blows my mind that in the age of so-called "Information" the masses are seemingly less informed, more confused and woefully inept at figuring out why or how they could be so duped. I guess I should not be that surprised because after all, being duped by definition means that you can't figure it out.

For over 2,000 years much of the world has believed a total lie. Not just any lie but a lie so expressive and so well formulated that it controls, guides and directs the very policy decisions that are made on a daily basis in many governments around the world, thereby impacting the lives of millions and even billions of people. Many empires have been built upon this lie. Countless millions of people have lost their lives as a direct result of this lie. Governments have ruled people directly under this lie and created documents founding their respective countries while including the lie as foundation.

An entire world paradigm and an epoch of world history has been brought into existence based upon this lie. Every lifestyle in the entire Western World has been directly impacted by this lie and the economic servitude, enslavement and bondage in the lives of people around the entire globe has its roots in this lie. Yet, somehow, the masses don't see the lie for what it is. They, somehow, pretend as though the lie does not exist.

Precious few things in this current world paradigm is based on Truth and this video will prove the Source and Origin of the reality behind such a statement.

Over the next hour, you will be taken through an intricate empirical history that exposes the truth behind the identity of those who wrote "Bible," why they wrote it and under what sociopolitical circumstances they authored it. It will also become crystal clear how the political and social structures of our time have been shaped by those seeking to manipulate and control the social and political structures of their time.

There is truly nothing new under the sun and this video demonstrates why. History has no flaws. It is what it is and can never be flawed. However, when history is re-written by those with ulterior motives, then nothing at present can ever be greater than history or in anyway commensurate with it.

[video=youtube;HS0WSEuousE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HS0WSEuousE[/video]

2. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Wyrd of Gawd Well-Known Member

An English committee wrote the Bible around 700 AD to counter the newly written Koran of the Arabs and their new religion of Islam. The Bible didn't exist before then. That's not to say that the ancient Romans didn't have a hand in creating Christianity but they had nothing to do with compiling the stories into the Bible.

3. BoDiddly

BoDiddly Member

They ssshould've sssprung for a better narrator.

4. The Wyrd of Gawd

The Bible is the best English story of all time. It has detailed dialogue, and all of the stories in it can be traced back to illustrate one of the Ten Commandments from Exodus chapter 34. The Catholic Bible includes extra material, which is very entertaining.

5. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

6. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

But the Gospels existed long before that.

7. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

Not according to Wyrd. According to him, 8th Century English speakers invented not only the Bible, but Josephus and Jerome as well. As with the OP, it is all part of an elaborate conspiracy theory.

8. The Wyrd of Gawd

Of course the various stories existed long before that. What I said was that they had never been written down into one single collection until the English committee did it around 700 AD.

9. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

English speakers also wrote Hammurabi code , built the pyramids, and influenced the writings of Budda.

10. The Wyrd of Gawd

I had no idea that they were such busy bees. But did you know that the English designed some Islamic mosques?

The fact is that you can't produce a legitimate copy of the Bible that was written before the English wrote it.

11. Hoosier8

Hoosier8 Well-Known Member Past Donor

I understood what you meant but just thought I would clarify. One of the great things about religion is that it codifies a way to live in a civil society where law may not exist. A guidebook for peaceful living so to speak and a structure for living. For instance, even if Christ did not exist, if you follow the tenets of Christianity you will live a life as a decent person. The Koran does the same thing but the major difference is that you are to be brought to Christianity of your own free will by the word where the Koran it is compulsory.

12. Aleksander Ulyanov

Aleksander Ulyanov Well-Known Member

"England" in 700 AD didn't exist. It was three nations at least, Northumbria, Mercia and Wessex, along with 4 other smaller principalities in the South. It wouldn't be thought of as one nation for over 200 years at the least. There was a Greek Bible, callled the Septuagint I think, in circulation at this time.

Can you tell us a little more of this English Committee?. I am constantly being surprised and fascinated by England's contributions to the culture of the early and Late Middle Ages.

13. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member Past Donor

The Vulgate Bible doesn't exist???

C'mon!

14. The Wyrd of Gawd

Here's an overview = https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codex_Amiatinus.

Do you have a legible copy of the Septuagint?

15. The Wyrd of Gawd

If it exists then you should be able to produce it.

16. Frank

If the Eiffel Tower exists...you should be able to produce IT.

Do so...and I will do the same with the Vulgate Bible.

17. The Wyrd of Gawd

It's OK to admit that you have nothing. I was hoping to see what I have never seen. Maybe someone else can produce a legible copy so that we can broaden our education.

18. Frank

Produce the Eiffel Tower.

If you produce a picture of it...I have plenty of pictures of the Vulgate Bible also.

I'm not sure what you mean by "produce it."

Give me an example of what you mean using the Eiffel Tower...and I will match it with the Vulgate Bible if possible.

19. The Wyrd of Gawd

If you could produce a link to a complete legible copy that would be wonderful. If not then maybe a link to several pages of it.

20. Frank

Produce the Eiffel Tower...and I will "produce" a comparable Vulgate Bible.

If you want pages from it...Google "Vulgate Bible"...click "images"...and you will have pages of the Vulgate Bible.

21. Primus Epic

Actually, Islam as a religion came after the Christianity as a religion. Muhammad, took his magical carpet ride, fell off and hit his head, then proclaimed that Gawd told him he was "The One." Of course, things came into existence in written form through hadiths and suras but did not come into existence until over a century after he died, circa 610 CE.

The video deals with the so-called "New Testament" and the so-called "Bible" that existed prior to that was never called the "Bible" nor the "Old Testament" as it took the "New Testament" to provide the historical context for the alleged "Old Testament." The old was a set of writings allegedly penned primarily by a guy named Moses, which is rich given the fact that he sometimes wrote about things in third-person and about things which he clearly could never have known about as they either had not taken place yet, or had already taken place before he was born and he had no consultant on the subject matter. Of course, the traditional claim is that such writing could not have been done unless it was "divinely inspired." The great cop out for anything in the bible that makes no sense at all and that completely defies all logic.

As far as the Romans are concerned, the entire New Testament is indeed their handiwork and they left clues - many of them. The documentary makes it clear and provides ample evidence that the Piso's were all over the New Testament and for huge political and social engineering reasons - which makes perfect sense. They basically copied and transferred the life and accomplishments of Titus and then created a fictional character ("Jesus") through which they would tell the story of the "New Testament." They also used input from the "Old Testament" (Torah) writings to draw inspiration into other characteristics of "Jesus," such as traits taken from another false character called "Moses."

The so-called "Bible" that I think you refer to was indeed not published in whole until the entire Drama Made for Politicians in Rome and the Un-Holy Catholic Church were already in place and King James got his bright idea - hey, why don't I publish this crap and collect the Mindshare of millions in the process.

The whole damn thing is a pathological drama designed to coerce and scare the crap out of people sufficient to pacify them and make them more compliant to Government and its wishes, desires and tyrannical requests.

I'm so sick of the whole thing. It destroyed so many of my People and it polluted an entire world with the pathological poison of those who would be rulers of an entire planet. The crap is still being played out to this very day. However, many are waking up and catching on - though the damage is already done. What a gad damn shame. Just sickening.

22. Primus Epic

James Earl Jones, would have knocked it completely out of the park. The whole story is very "Darth Vader" type stuff anyway. Right down to the Empire Striking Back. Or, in this case, The Piso's Strike Back. Or, the Piso's Strike for The First Time.

Geepers. And, people claim that conspiracies don't exist. Unreal. We live in nothing but conspiracy 24/7/365 and 366 on Leap Year.

23. Primus Epic

Except that they did not even create their own "Ten Commandments" from scratch. They stole that from Ancient Kemetain Law and there were over 40 such laws in Ancient Kemet. They stole the best ones and left the rest for dead. Damn scavengers and plagiarists - that's all they are.

And, people wonder why I rail against their descendants who now fake an identity they never had and a homeland they never once called home in history.

Sigh.

24. The Wyrd of Gawd

I found a picture of one written in 1407AD. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Bible.malmesbury.arp.jpg

25. The Wyrd of Gawd

The actual Ten Commandments are in Exodus chapter 34. They are strictly ethnocentric for the Jews.