Ever since Trump, and his praising of Planned Parenthood....have you noticed

Discussion in 'Abortion' started by Gorn Captain, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

how FEW Rightwingers pop up on this forum lately?

Could it be that as soon as they go on one of their anti-choice screeds, they live in DREAD they'll be asked "So, who are you going to vote for in November? The guy who (up untill he decided to run for President) said he was 'very pro-choice'...and even after he was running for President PRAISED Planned Parenthood....your most hated enemy????"

and they'll be left with nothing but saying "But....but....but....HILLARY!!!!!!" and we'll see that most "pro-lifers" are nothing but Republican partisans who....

push to shove?

don't really care about abortion....just getting Republicans elected.

2. FoxHastings

FoxHastings Well-Known Member

Yup, the Repubs have been quite quiet about abortion with their candidate being all Pro-Choicey....:)..(well, he is today, who knows what the irresponsible, erratic, moronic, flip flopping REPUBLICAN candidate feels about it tomorrow....)

3. Junkieturtle

Junkieturtle Well-Known Member Donor

It's true, I've noticed nothing out of the Trump camp and Trump supporters about abortion. Apparently they can stomach his pro-choiceness.

That or they actually think he's pro-life because he's running as a Republican.

But more likely they just swallow that pill because they think Trump will put a conservative on the bench. Because that won't be a fiasco when even half his own party doesn't support him. It's a good thing the Republicans made everyone wait on a nominee. Trump just might deliver for the left. Or the right. Or whomever is giving him more worship that week.

4. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

Trump is pro-choice....he's been lying to the "pro-lifers" from the start. And yes....I think a LOT of them know it.

But it's not really about abortion to them in the end....just being loyal Republicans.

5. FoxHastings

I see you're right again, Gorn....not even the regulars want to get bashed on abortion now that Their Leader is Pro-Choice.....sure is quiet in here :)

6. Gorn Captain

Gorn Captain Banned

It's so-called "conservatives" in general....they're surrendered their "principles" to loyalty to Trump-

Trump proposes no "reforming" (i.e. not privatizing) Social Security and Medicare?...they're cool with it.

Trump proposes 6 weeks PAID maternity leave?....they're cool with it.

Trump proposes more spending on infrastruture, aka a plan similar to Pres. Obama's stimulus?....they're cool with it.

Trump praises Planned Parenthood during a GOP Primary Debate?....the "pro-lifers"?...still loyal Trumpsters

7. Fugazi

Fugazi New Member Past Donor

That is actually quite funny and scary at the same time.

8. FoxHastings

My, my, how principles blow away in the wind ..............It seems "saving precious innocent lives" isn't as important as backing the Party.

9. Derideo_Te

Derideo_Te Well-Known Member

Well worth bookmarking for the next time that member decides to show up in the abortion forum again. ;)

10. conservative_frk

conservative_frk New Member

Trump is ridiculous and anyone who would change their opinion on abortion due to the opinion of the person running for President is ridiculous as well.

11. FoxHastings

...and anyone thinking electing Trump will overturn RvW and/or end abortions is ridiculous as well...

12. Bowerbird

Bowerbird Well-Known Member

First they would have to frame workable legislation

13. FoxHastings

Still wouldn't end abortion....it would make women suffer which is what Republicans are all about...

14. Bowerbird

True true. It would be about as effective as the partial birth ban was. You will see a banning of surgical procedures but not abortifacients

15. OKgrannie

OKgrannie Well-Known Member Past Donor

There is already one open seat on the Supreme Court, one more death or resignation for the right wing to fill might be enough to overturn RvW. Of course, that only sends the matter to the states, but I expect a large number of states would be eager to pass legislation attempting to end abortion. Usually the lawmakers are stupid enough to believe that if they say you can't have an abortion, you just won't. I expect to see the end of Planned Parenthood across the country quite soon. I believe judges that have ruled in favor of Planned Parenthood and against some legislation limiting abortion will soon be removed one way or another.

16. Bowerbird

As sad as this will be for those experiencing it it may turn out better in the end. But before that there will be deaths of women who should have lived. Think of what happened in Ireland. They will.never return to the restrictions they had

17. Fugazi

If it happens I expect to see plenty of cases going all the way to the Supreme Court, especially if the pro-life groups manage to shoe horn the person at conception ideology into law, and if that doesn't still leave abortions legal then it will be welcome to prohibition take 2.

Trump is supposed to be a business man and if he is he will know that where there is a demand there will be a supply .. even if that supply is illegal, if he and the Supreme Court make it more and more difficult to get an abortion then the black market will step in and provide the service, probably resulting in a massive increase in female deaths ... but then for the ultra conservative right-wing religious pro-lifers those women will have deserved to die.

18. FoxHastings

You're right, trump is vindictive and will eliminate any judge who opposes him and probably fire any judges who aren't white.

Ya know, a few years ago I would've thought what I just wrote was a silly exaggeration....and now it's a reality.

19. FoxHastings

The Great Farting Orange T-Rex also knows that if something is illegal, the price goes up. So he may want to make it illegal to help friends make money ...and women dying are hardly a concern for this pig...or his followers....

Fugazi, this election has been so depressing/alarming/sickening/sleep depriving/nauseating/disgusting/frightening ....I even hate the thought of being around people because they might've voted for trump and I consider them all as sociopaths....

....can my spouse and I move into your basement ? ... :smile:... We're old and quiet :angel: and won't be around long . .
    Trump is another thing that makes me glad I'm old....thank you trump

20. Toefoot

Toefoot Well-Known Member Past Donor

Quiet you are not.

21. Bowerbird

Bored you must be

22. FoxHastings

Did you have anything intelligent to post?

23. Toefoot

Toefoot Well-Known Member Past Donor

Good morning bird, today is Veterans Day and boredom is far from my mind, will be at the Mess Hall on Ft Carson chowing with the young soldiers and telling great lies from fishing, hunting and warfare. On the way home I will stop by the local gun store and use my Veterans status to get a discount on some ammo and put a particular rifle on layaway for Christmas.

An exciting day.

24. Fugazi

Sorry Fox I don't have a basement

25. Bowerbird

Enjoy while you can because I have a strong feeling Trump is not going to keep one promise and you may face stricter gun controls from him than Clinton ever would have considered. Remember it was a conservative government here that introduced gun control

End of side discussion