Anniversary of Loser Holocaust Denialist's Court Case

Discussion in 'Music, TV, Movies & other Media' started by DrewBedson, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

September 5 1996 marks the date that the liar David Irving brought a court case against Deborah Lipstadt for calling him a liar and a Holocaust Denier.*

She proved once again that the Holocaust is an Historical fact and reduced the antisemitic idiot to bankruptcy.

Irving was fond of saying "more women died on the back seat of Edward Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick than ever died in a gas chamber in Auschwitz."

Holocaust Denial on Trial

A note of interest is that she was opposed to the three year prison sentence Austria imposed on Irving for hate speeches he made there.

I believe this is a day of celebration for those who do not allow hate to rule their ability to discern truth from lies.:clapping:

* Not to be confused with the embellishment of the movie Denial

[video=youtube;yH7ktvUWaYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yH7ktvUWaYo[/video]

2. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

People who say anything the government doesn't like definitely should be put into prison.

MVictorP likes this.
  3. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Strongly disagree. Very strongly.

4. JakeJ

JakeJ Well-Known Member Past Donor

Why should a person who says there was no holocaust be put in prison for years? Unless claiming she was there so has personal knowledge, it is putting her in prison because of what 3rd hand information she believes and what third information she does not.

5. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Have to ask the Austrian government that as she stated it was wrong too so is on his and your side.

6. Capitalism

Capitalism Well-Known Member Past Donor

You mean the guy that thoroughly respected throughout the HRA for offering non-biased, factual standpoints about the holocaust? The same man they talked about at the HRA "having more knowledge on the subject of Nazism and adolf Hitler himself, than any man alive."

7. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

No. Talking about the guy who once was respected but has since has been disgraced as an historian and frequently has to pull his books off the shelves because they are slanderous and inaccurate.

8. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

I believe most nations have hate laws. Denying the holocaust, claiming no such thing every occurred, no gas chambers, jews transported to the east and let go, and in the process attempting to "rehabilitate" Nazism, particularly in nations that were so damaged by those very same Nazis can readily be considered spreading hatred.

If you look at the map of nations that specifically outlaw certain kinds of holocaust denial it will match up rather well with the european nations most effected by the final solution.

9. Grau

Grau Well-Known Member Past Donor

$13 MILLION BUYS A HOLLOW 'VICTORY'"

"I make up my mind before I have the facts. I see a blonde, I decide she is stupid. I see a Black, I decide he's shiftless [sic] and lazy. I see an Italian, I decide he is Mafioso. I see a Jew, I decide they [sic] are evil, greedy, conniving, etc." -- Deborah Lipstadt on prejudice

_ _ _ _ _

Here we go, again, with another thread desperately marketing what is possibly the most overinflated, For - Profit myth in modern history heralding the "Victory" of $13 Million dollars over Free Speech.

Yes, Ms. Lipstadt, a Holocaust® "Scholar" who can't speak German, was instructed not to testify during this trial/transaction by the Holocaust Industry C.E.O.s who "conferred" with Judge Gray prior to the trial. After Judge Gray ruled according to his instructions, he retired very comfortably after the "trial's" conclusion.

Holocaust Industry C.E.O.s decided to let their $13 Million dominate the "trial" while instructing their pseudo-scholar to keep her mouth shut in the face of Irving's superior knowledge

You asked an excellent question for which which one answer is among the most obvious:

No other event in the entire history of mankind fears honest examination & open debate than the myth that "6 Million Jews were executed"

Why?

Because a Lie cannot stand up to close examination & open debate, hence, all examination & all questioning must be severely repressed.

The Truth has nothing to hide & welcomes the sunlight of open examination while a Lie

One observant individual noted that that the de facto State Religion & grisly Cult surrounding "The Holocaust®" is the only "cow" that can be "milked" for over 70 years"

Not only has the corrupt Holocaust® Industry been used to extort ("milk") untold $ Billions (If not over $1 Trillion) from German & other individuals & corporations around the world it is the only Industry that has the wealth, influence & power to imprison individuals for "Free Speech" & eclipse competitor atrocities.

If you question the wealth, lobbying power & political influence of the Holocaust® Industry, you need only note their USHMM Theme Park sitting on land worth at least 1 $ Trillion and the ever-rising $40 Million that is extorted yearly from US taxpayers as yearly tribute to an industry that can secure $ Trillions & buy "Justice" with ease.

Additionally, you stressed the importance of actually having
    of Internment Camp conditions. Millions have claimed to be "Holocaust® Survivors" for quick & easy cash & fame.

The following are just a few examples of "Eye-Witness Holocaust® Survivors" most of whom have escaped detection & prosecution for fraud because, remember, you're not supposed to question "the Holocaust®"

“Most Outrageous Tales of the Holocaust”
    http://balder.org/judea/The-Most-Fa...ap-Lampshades-Fertilizer-Mengele-Miracles.php

• Moshe Peer's astounding Holy Shoah tale - Gassed six times by the Nazis and survived!! - Claims people were murdered in gas chambers at Bergen-Belsen

• William Lowenberg's astounding Holocaust tale - Had a magic thirst-quenching pebble, did not drink water, survived on his saliva for 3 years

• Yankel Wiernik's Holotale - Babies torn in half, woman leaps 10 ft barbed-wire fence, guards nail inmates' ears to walls, jews roasted on giant outdoor hibachis

• Testimony from the Eichmann Trial by Leon Wells - Dug up and burned bodies, used bone-grinding machine, ate lunch on top of corpses

• Irene Zisblatt's incredible Holocaust tale- Ate and retrieved diamonds from feces, had 2 post-sterilization children, weighed 40 lbs when liberated

• Rivka Yosselevska's absurd Holocaust fable - Escaped biting jew corpses, witnessed geysers of blood” CONTINUED

AND

“Allegations of Fake Holocaust Claims Just Keep Growing”
    http://forward.com/articles/138473/allegations-of-fake-holocaust-claims-just-keep-gro/#ixzz3NUjH4LEg

EXCERPT “Although fewer than 20 people have been charged, the Claims Conference has identified about 4,800 claims it believes to be fraudulent. Bukh said he represented six people, including one “recruiter” and a handful of people who had not been arrested but who are co-operating with the FBI in the hope that they will not be charged. “We don’t anticipate any trials,” Bukh said.”CONTINUED

Meanwhile, the only 2 non-profit, impartial & credible Examinations of the Camps predictably goes ignored by multi-billionaire, Zionist Movie Moguls & repressed by the equally wealthy & powerful Holocaust® Industry:

1. RED CROSS INSPECTION REPORTS:

“RED CROSS EXPOSES “JEWISH” HOLOCAUST HOAX: INTERNATIONAL RED CROSS (IRC) DOCUMENT CONFIRMS 271 THOUSAND NOT 6 MILLION DIED IN CONCENTRATION CAMPS”
    http://truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/red-cross-expose-jewish-holocaust-hoax/

EXCERPT “Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation as far as they were able. The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation, and in the interests of interned Jews they had protested on March 15th, 1944 against "the barbarous aerial warfare of the Allies" (Inter Arma Caritas, p. 78). By October 2nd, 1944, the ICRC warned the German Foreign Office of the impending collapse of the German transportation system, declaring that starvation conditions for people throughout Germany were becoming inevitable.

Red Cross and East German government figures put the total deaths at every camp as 272.000, and 282,000 respectively which includes homosexuals, communists, gypsies, murderers, paedophiles etc. The 6 Million figure is a Kabbalist number, a magickal figure which featured in news papers in the early 1900′s"CONTINUED

2. "Breaking the Spell, The Holocaust: Myth & Reality" by Nicholas Kellerstrom --
    https://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Spel...ll+kellerstrom

EXCERPT " The UK’s intelligence decrypts prove that the German camp authorities were desperately trying to save their inmates’ lives.
    The revealed information does not expose a program of mass murder and racial genocide. Quite the opposite: it reveals that the Germans were determined, desperate even, to reduce the death rate in their work camps, which was caused by catastrophic typhus epidemics."CONTINUED

I don't doubt that millions suffered dismally from privations and random cruelties in the Red Cross Inspected German run Camps over 70 years ago but assert that they pale in comparison to the systematic barbarity inflicted on Inmates in the Soviet Camps, Eisenhower's Death Camp then.

No, David Irving didn't "lose" a bought & paid for "Trial"......however, we all lost a little of our ability to speak freely & determine for ourselves why impartial eye (& ear) witness accounts are repressed while professional frauds cheat billions with impunity.

10. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Because there is no need to allow antisimetic hate mongers to gain traction to spread their vile vomit is why. Golly, it's an historic fact that was proved in this case once again as fact.

It bankrupted the offensive lying troll.

11. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

Ya gotta luv the jew hating denialists and their worn out excuses and "they are all out to get us" mentality. Pathetic losers who can't come to grips with the fact that their fantasy is in reality a fantasy.

12. MVictorP

MVictorP Well-Known Member

Double-plus good! No to thoughtcrimes!

Besides, it is also an efficient tool of public coercion. It keeps you meek, docile and hard-working, comrade!

13. MVictorP

I believe the real story behind this trial would make for a much more interesting movie.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised by the appearance of a "copycat" production that wouldbe doing it.

(If only to have all its copies seized and burned as if they were WMDs ha ha ha.)

14. MVictorP

I haven't seen the movie yet, but you can bet your bottom buck that it will be a "masterpiece", with lots of adagios for strings and an all-Jewish cast. It will be nomination material and will have universal high praises from the press.

- or -

It will open a real debate about the event it despicted.

15. Shangrila

Shangrila staff Past Donor

Rule 11 thread closure

Shangrila

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.