Islam has replaced communism.

Discussion in 'Australia, NZ, Pacific' started by billy the kid, Sep 7, 2016.

1. billy the kid

billy the kid Well-Known Member

2. culldav

culldav Well-Known Member

The frightening thing about Islam, is when you remove all the emotional arguments, and apply simple logic to its foundation and doctrines - Islam is not a religion of peace.

How can a modern "supposed" religion of peace in 2016 discriminate against women; condone child sexual abuse though religious child marriages; condone the killing gay individuals, and the barbaric halal slaughter of innocent animals?

There are 1.6 billion Muslims, and how many of these so-called 1.6 billion "moderate" Muslims are publicly speaking out about the atrocities caused by the religion they follow?

If Islam is allowed to continue without any modern reformation, it will eventually cause a second religious Dark Age.

3. garry17

garry17 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the statistics are sound... BUT it does raise an interesting point.

Several posters have made reference to the issues that Muslim want to ban several things in Australia. Easter, Christmas and so forth and many examples are displayed, but when it comes to WHO is making such demands Muslims are not the main protagonists. It appears that these so called tolerant people are putting these issues into play in the guise of not offending Islamic people.

Obviously that would seem ridiculous but these things are not just made up so they must be coming from somewhere. Only those who wish to demonstrate their so called open tolerance of others are whingers complaining of such. Over compensating for their bigotry and racism so as to appear to be decent people. The fact is, while they want to play nice people and demonstrate they discriminate against nobody, they actually discriminate against themselves.

Just lately we have seen just how low and how disgusting people can be when it comes to how they appear. Clearly, through hatred, posting not only their support for some very disgusting activities but setting out and designing comments to offend (which crossing over to another issue 18c) simply to show support for something many find objectionable. BUT I do digress.

I note that while many want to ignore the issues of Islam secular movements rise out of the acquiescence from people with ignorance who want to appear intellectual. I am guessing I can expect more assaults from the gutter trash of the forum but hey we expect nothing else from such life forms…

4. see you next tuesday

see you next tuesday Active Member

5. truthvigilante

truthvigilante Well-Known Member Past Donor

:roflol: And I sleep with animal snares under my bed! You are right, the emotions of some people are controlled, if the intellect isn't there that is. Ah well, here we go again.

6. Zorro

Zorro Well-Known Member

But...The Crusades!

7. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

this is true of ALL the Abrahamic religions, even Christianity... ironic they all believe in the same God too

8. Bennelong

Bennelong New Member

Is there no better Forum here to discuss this? I really am over the constant Muslim bash. Why bring it to a Forum about Australian issues?

Edit: Here you go. Take this stuff there ----------- > Link.

9. billy the kid

I bring it to a forum simply because everyone in Australia has the same old "she'll be right mate"
    attitude. Attitudes need to change..its as simple as that...
    And how many people in Australia would go to that link...theres only ten of us posting anyway....
    Makes me wonder whether its all worth it....

10. truthvigilante

You can see from the response that they don't want to discuss but just want to vent the populist view. There is no digging deeper, there is no thought.......just repeat what the last person told you and if it stirs your emotions of fear then it must be true.

You notice there is absolutely no raising of questions it is just all embellished, vacuous and insular marlarkey.

I agree it needs to be pissed of to some other section of PF so the fascist primadonnas can entertain themselves. :bored:

11. Bennelong

Bennelong New Member

This is an American Forum which has a section for Australian issues, which is a very good idea. Islam is not just an Australian issue. Take your Muslim bash elsewhere, please. If you want an Aussie site where you can have at it, Muslim bash included, let me know and you can pass it on to those 'ten of us.'

12. garry17

garry17 Well-Known Member

Isn't that funny, when they want to vilify people nothing is sacred, But woe anybody who wants to talk about issues they perceive, look out but the PC police will stop you. Just wait and see…

Just think, the Australian forum is not a good place to discuss issues regarding Australia... They must be put somewhere that "a" poster deems them to be. And they want to complain about others arrogances...

13. billy the kid

They are at 1.5% in Australia...we certainly dont want 2%...

- - - Updated - - -

Youd know...

14. truthvigilante

Of course, you people do it tirelessly.

15. slipperyfish

slipperyfish Well-Known Member

You People?? How would section 18d see this statement?:wink:

16. culldav

Tweleve months ago, during a topic discussion. I asked Truthvigilante to reveal his cultural identity. He avoided answering that question, and rans away from answering it. He comes on here making grandiose statements accusing other forum members of racism and discrimination towards non-Caucasian people based on the fact that he has never divulged the real truth about his own cultural identity.

At least everyone else has been up-front and honest about their cultural identity. Why hasn’t he? Does he have something to hide?

- - - Updated - - -

Agree. This is an issue effecting Australians. Why would someone want this discussion relegated to another forum?

17. slipperyfish

I think he may of meant right wing people by the comment Culldav. I could be wrong. I was just having a tongue in cheek jibe nothing too serious.

I really don't care where people come from, and yes it can have a bearing on their thought process, but in the end we all have one thing in common..... we are human. We all might not agree on subjects, if we did this forum would be *******n boring!

18. billy the kid

Under Sharia law we might not even have a forum....

19. culldav

Who really knows or cares about what the thuthvigilante character means. I have never seen him take the side of a white culture over another culture since being a member. I think that evidence points in one direction.

I agree we are all humans, but I have also lost my naivety that all humans are working towards the same positive benefits and outcomes for all humans.

I also know that white cultures are not the only cultures that practice racism and discrimination. I am getting more than angry that white cultures are the only ones being portrayed and “stereotyped” as racists.

I am also getting more than a little perved off that there seems to be a concerted effort to convince white people to be ashamed of their skin colour and their cultures in favour of our cultures.

20. billy the kid

http://www.gothamresistance.com/2010/10/20/what’s-the-real-purpose-of-multiculturalism/

Apparently multiculturalism has failed all over the world.....the end of western civilisation approaches, if
    we continue to be ashamed of being white....
    This link is of course 6 years old...obviously things are worse now....the world is slowly unravelling....

21. slipperyfish

I don't get too carried away with most of this. I don't believe people even know what racism is anymore. It seems if someone disagrees with you these days they are racist. There seems to be a complete ignorance to the differences between racism and discrimination. I certainly do not believe racism is as bad today as it has been in the past, in fact nowhere near it. It certainly wasn't as bad for me as my father, or as bad for him as his father.

One thing I know for sure is that hatred can not be educated out of people, only bred out.

For me I always see arguments as subjective. What makes you right and someone else wrong is generally determined by what side of the argument you sit on, so then we have the inevitable name calling to score cheap points. Arguments based on opinion can never determine a winner, as they will always be subjective. Arguments based on science are another thing altogether.

I constantly see people post links to support their arguments. The right post Bolt arguments, and the left constantly draw to their bible, The Guardian to counter. Both are totally biased and without a shred of ethic. What is the truth??? who knows, it seems the truth itself is totally subjective. It depends on which direction you face as to whether the sun rises on the right or the left.

In fact one of the most racist people the earth has ever seen was and is black. Mugabe. Yes I can hear the uproar now, but what about what the whites did in the past? To quote a true human, "two wrongs do not make a right". yes Nelson may of borrowed that one as well, but he is right.

By living in the past you will never make a future. That doesn't mean forget the past, as the past is the only educator of the future, but do not live in it. I believe this is why we struggle to move forward, because we are always to busy moving backwards.

Live and let live I say. Respect the fact we are different, think different, and act different. In fact, enjoy it!

22. slipperyfish

Billy the Magoo, if we keep heading the way we are going, destroying the fabric of freedom( free speech), we may not have a forum anyway.

23. billy the kid

Yes, apparently a kid dressed up as Hitler in an Alice Springs school comp. recently and the school is all apologetic
    to the jews that were visiting the school at the time...ah well...dont upset the jews...etc..etc...

24. billy the kid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SREed7TT5_s

I like whistling sad ballads...and I am a testy little cuss.....

25. Helnz

Helnz Member

1st off. Islam is not a religion..you dumb asses. 2nd - someone please point me to a culture that was enriched or was positively effected by Islam's assault on it. Please somebody show me the money..No?? no takers??. Didnt think so. Please stop defending the sesspool of hate and evil called Islam and start attacking it or you are all screwed.