Conspiracy Theorists Say Hillary Was Replaced With Body Double

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Steve N, Sep 12, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Steve N

Steve N Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm not big on conspiracies. I believe Oswald shot JFK, we really did land on the moon, we didn't go to war over oil, and so on. But this body double thing is popping up a lot and if the pics below weren't messed with then maybe there's something to it. Take a look at them and explain how Clinton lost 50 pounds in an hour all while she's allowed to play on the street with no Secret Service around her.

I don't know, I really don't. I don't think her campaign people are so stupid as to do something like this knowing if it leaks out she's done. But I wouldn't put it past her.

2. The Prophet

The Prophet Member

I'm nearly convinced that Hillary is either no longer with us, as a television news station briefly reported that she died, or she is just too sick to venture out and campaign.

Theresa Barnwell had quit her job in the late 90s to be a full time Hillary body double. If you spend 20+ years with someone, you are bound to get their mannerisms, as well as political viewpoints down to an exact science.

Who's to say that Hillary merely only fainted on 9/11, maybe the whole world seen her croak? 90 minutes after Hillary had that fainting episode, Theresa Barnwell appeared having had a makeover, and looked at least a few years younger than Hillary. Plus the fact that when Barnwell was out there were no secret service agents or doctors nearby which is a clear breach of protocol!

I don't know how long the democrats can get away with this. (if it's true) I'm not surprised that the left doesn't even suspect this, I'm only surprised that the vast majority of the right seems to buy into Hillary still being with us.