Why we should invade Saudi Arabia

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by WJV, Sep 17, 2016.

1. WJV

WJV Banned

Why not?

Everyone hates the Saudi Arabians. I sure do. And we have good reason to hate the uncivilized Saudi Arabians. Look at how the Saudi Arabians treat females. Saudi Arabia has Sharia Law. It makes no sense for USA to be an ally of Saudi Arabia.

Why is Saudi Arabia do wealthy? It is because Saudi Arabia agreed to only sell their oil in USD in exchange for US military protection. This is the only reason they have money like rice. That money could be our money. Think about it.

Not even leftists will argue with an invasion of Saudi Arabia. leftists will have to be all for it because we are going to liberate Saudi females. Everyone will be on board with this.

One thing that will really help to convince the public that invading Saudi Arabia is to make sure that everyone knows that these Saudis have three wives each. When I heard that it really annoyed me. I know that it will annoy most people. Especially when we know how badly they treat females under Sharia. The Saudi Arabians can afford three wives each on al the cash they make from the US petrodollar arrangement. .... %$%$ that. We need to liberate all of those Saudi first and second wives - and the Houthi third wives.

What really annoys me is the way these Saudi Arabians talk. Like they are kings of the world or something. But why wouldnt they think that? I see our western leaders go over to Saudi Arabia and they get down on their knees and grovel to these Saudis in their great Saudi palaces. Who the hell is running things anyway? Three wives each?

These meerkat looking Saudi Arabians cannot even defeat the rag tag Houthi and take back control of Yemen. What the hell is the good of them and why in Gods name are our leaders grovelling on their knees to these Saudis? What the hell is going on? Am I missing something? They cant even defeat the Houthi. The Saudi are worthless. It would be very very easy for USA, Australia and the UK to invade Saudi Arabia. Why dont we? They have three wives each and money like rice. And why? What? That could be our money like rice. It should be.

USA has plenty of oil. USA does not need Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is worthless to USA. Saudi Arabia is worse than worthless to USA because the relationship actually represents negative value. It is not good in any way for USA to be associated with the Saudi Arabians and the association confuses the narrative of the USA. Think about it. the only sensible thing is to invade Saudi Arabia and liberate Saudi women and take all of the Saudi money and oil for the victors - USA, Australia and Britain. There is no need to invite Europe or ask the permission of the cowardly and criminally-compassionate UN. USA, Australia and Britain do not need Europe to get this done - and by doing this we will also be sending a message to uncooperative Europe to get with the program and stop being such cowardly leftist Israel hating trouble makers.

I know that Saudi Arabia is an ally of sorts - but at the end of the day the Saudis are not even worthless. There is no good reason to continue protecting these Sharia practicing sub humans. We should show them no mercy whatsoever. Even leftists will get on board with this. Think about it. Invading Saudi Arabia is a no-brainer. What are we waiting for exactly? Australia and Britain are not going to want much out of this. It can all be for USA. Think of the riches. Think of the rebuilding contracts and all of that. Think of how good we will all feel about liberating all of those Saudi ladies. We need to invade Saudi Arabia.

How many days do you think it would take the combined military forces of the USA, Australia and Britain to conquer Saudi Arabia?

[video=youtube;Cdkw0F_KdYc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdkw0F_KdYc[/video]

2. WJV

WJV Banned

What is the sense in allowing Saudi Arabia to exist? Because they are enemies of Iran. Big deal. If USA invaded and conquered Saudi Arabia like it can and should Iran would #$#$ its pants.

And $%$% picking Shiite or Sunni. Arab peasants are a bunch of slaves that want to be ruled. The Iraqis were asking the US military where to put the new statues of George W Bush after USA conquered them. USA should have told them to put up a massive statue of their liberator George W Bush anywhere where there had been a statue of Saddam. USA should have put up US flags and told the Iranians - yep - this is now officially part of the US Empire. USA runs Iraq now and you cant have local leaders. You will do what we tell you. And the majority of them would have because that is what they want. They do not want nonsense 'democracy'. Arabs do not need Arab leaders.

USA will control Mecca. USA will be custodian of the so-called two holy mosques. USA. USA will kill every last Saudi terrorist. What is Saudi Arabia going to do about it? Nothing. There will be nothing they can do. What Arabs will come to the defense of Saudi Arabia when USA, Australia and Britain declare war on them?

Salman of Saudi Arabia. Salman of Saudi Arabia. The first thing that should be done is to call this (*)(*)(*)(*)(*) out and give him 24 hours to surrender. The so-called 'House of Saud' must be dissolved. And what should be done is that Saudi Arabia is told that war has been declared on them and they should be given the 24 hours to surrender and citizens should be given 24 hours to evacuate areas that have been targeted for bombing. We should tel them exacly what we are going to do to them before we do it. What will they do?

How would meerkat Adel al Jubeir respond to this?

It is weak to allow these meerkats to act as though they are kings of the world. It is weak to allow these meerkats to exist just because they are a thorn in the side of Iran. $%$% this weak the enemy of my enemy is my friend bullcrap. better to put up US flags in Saudi Arabia and declare it to be a part of the American Empire. What is the point of having an empire that you pretend not to have - and that encourages protectorates to believe that they are independent? Same goes for Europeans. And like I said - Europeans should not be invited. Europe should be excluded. If the homo French turn up trying to run some separate campaign we should attack them too. It is no good trying to form a coalition with the cowardly and untrustworthy Israel hating Europeans. Better to exclude them and show them power.

3. WJV

WJV Banned

Jordan and UAE need to end Sharia Law as well. When they see what we do to Saudi Arabia and are warned that they are next if they do not end any links in their legal system to Sharia I think they will do what they are told. But Iran will not do what it is told. So after Saudi Arabia is conquered Iran must be conquered. The war will be about putting an end to uncivilized Sharia Law in the Middle East once and for all - about liberating the people of the Middle East from Sharia Law and about bringing peace and order to the entire area. And making sure that Israel can live in peace.

4. unbiased institute

unbiased institute Member

And this is why the USA has such a bad reputation.

5. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

First the poster is Australian (or so he identified himself elsewhere) Second the U.S.A. has a bad reputation because of Obama. Okay, well, I wasn't a huge G.W. Bush fan either. So it is because of G.W. Bush and Barack Obama that the U.S.A. has a bad reputation. Meh . . . but what's sixteen years among either friends or enemies. Snap! It goes just like that.

6. unbiased institute

unbiased institute Member

That really won't matter to a lot of people.
    I think that they are just as bad as each other.
    That's a long time to fix a mess

7. juanvaldez

juanvaldez Banned

Why should we invade Saudia Arabia? I say just nuke 'em. We were attacked on 911 by Saudia Arabia and Dumass, errr. . . Dubya invades Iraq.

8. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

You sure don't know anything about Saudi Arabia.

9. WJV

WJV Banned

What dont I know? Exactly.

10. WJV

WJV Banned

Snap?

The USA has a bad reputation because it is full of shield dropping bedwetters on left and right. USA second guesses itself too much. USA is too clever by half. USA is weak. US leadership needs to harden the $%$% up.

11. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

You obviously have never lived there or you wouldn't have written such a nutty rant. Trump doesn't know anything about KSA either..

You might want to communicate with some of the 40,000 Americans who live and work there... and love it.

12. WJV

WJV Banned

No it is better to invade and take the money like rice and liberate all those Saudi first, second and third wives. There is no need to nuke them. There is a fair amount of space around them so you probably could but there is no need.

Plus it is Damascus that is going to be nuked. We dont want to drop any more nukes in the Middle East than we need to. There is no need to nuke Saudi Arabia. A US, Australia and Britain coalition could conquer Saudi Arabia in days.

13. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

No one is going to nuke Damascus.. You haven't been there either, have you? Is that you, Donald?

14. WJV

WJV Banned

George Orwell had never been to Russia smart guy. I have no intention of going anywhere near Damascus.

And yes Damascus will be nuked. How else do you think it is going to disappear? Magic?

http://biblehub.com/isaiah/17-1.htm

My guess is that ISIS will obtain a Broken Arrow nuke and they will nuke it. Who knows? One thing is for sure though - and that is that Damascus is going to get nuked. Anyone silly enough to be still living in Damascus will only have themselves to blame.

edit - Look out Assad!

15. juanvaldez

juanvaldez Banned

How 'bout just a small nuke on the Kaba to send a message?

16. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Oh God, LOOLOLOL... You're rapture ready too.

Why don't you look at when Isaiah was written. Nobody will nuke Damascus.