Rahami's Fingerprints Had NO Match? WTF?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Primus Epic, Sep 19, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. Primus Epic

Primus Epic Well-Known Member

Alleged "terrorist bomber" Rahami, allegedly left behind fingerprints in his failed bombing spree over the weekend. "Official story tellers" tells us that among the several explosive devices left behind by Rahami, was another pressure cooker bomb that had one (1) fingerprint.

That one fingerprint triggered an entire eastern seaboard investigation that directed "Officials" to a man who was previously living under the overhang of a bar in New Jersey. That man's name? Ahmad Khan Rahami. Oh, but there's more - there's always more, right.

- Rahami, has no previous arrest record.
    - Rahami, had no previous fingerprint set in the system.
    - Rahami, was homeless.

In a blazing fast 36 hour "investigation," Rahami, gets into a "gunfight" with Jersey police where an eyewitness on MSNBC named Moessetta Noregula, was essentially walked down a path of questioning by the anchor where he never said he saw shots being fired at the police. At the very end of what sounded more like an on-air interrogation of eyewitness Noregula, the anchor cornered Noregula, and basically put the words in his mouth: "...and you saw a police officer go down?" Noregula, finally says, "I think I saw an officer fall down and then get back up."

How the hell is it possible for a man sleeping below the overhang of a bar, having no prior arrest record, no fingerprints in the system to search against, somehow leaves just one (1) solitary fingerprint on a pressure cooker bomb that miraculously drives the entirety of the ensuring investigation to track down a homeless man with a "duffel bag" in less than 36 hours.

Where is the connection between the fingerprint on the bomb and the suspect?

Meanwhile, after the eyewitness interview with Noregula on MSNBC did not go as planned and Noregula, did not place a gun in the hand of Rahami, MSNBC goes to a commercial break and then comes back with more "BREAKING NEWS." (You can't make this crap up) MSNBC comes back Peter Bilinksas, another eyewitness and does nothing but methodically describe how Rahami, fires 5-6 shots at the police and then just "walks away slowly."

So, let me get this straight, eyewitness Noregula, over 1/4 mile away from where Bilinksas becomes an eyewitness, spots the police firing on someone and never once does Noregula mentioned anyone returning fire until an MSNBC anchor places those words into his mouth in the last 5 seconds of an on-air phone interview that lasted for 5 full minutes. So, for 5 full minutes, Noregula, is talking about the police firing shots. Yet, 1/4 mile upstream (according to the "Official Story Tellers") and one commercial break later after not being able to get Noregula, to spend all his time talking about the police being shot at, Mr. Bilinksas, takes to his phone during and on-air interview and gives what sounds like a script being read on-air about someone firing 5-6 shots at the police and then simply "walking away." When asked, "did he run," Bilinksas says no: "...he just casually walked away."

How is it possible that a potential terror suspect detonates bombs, leaves a finger print behind, fires 5-6 shots at police and where the police simply allow the dude to just "casually walk" 1/4 mile away BEFORE that take him down?

Bull (*)(*)(*)(*).

In the meantime, the President of the United States has already linked the following words together during his press conference:

- Terror
    - Terror suspect
    - Terrorist bombings
    - Silicon Valley
    - Intercept internet communications
    - ISIS
    - Fear
    - Disrupt our way of life

NOTE

If you don't make an effort to catch the False Presupposition in the BS being spewed in your direction before the Media and the Official Story Tellers begin back-filling the story line with False Supposition, then you greatly reduce your ability to catch the underlying inconsistencies in the fallout that always ensues after-the-fact.

Go back to everything you knew prior to 9/17/2016. A fingerprint, for which there was none like it in the system prior to 9/17/2016, becomes the singular data point that vectors investigators to a guy who was living under an overhang with his possessions in a "duffel bag." Suddenly, that same man is seen by an eyewitness "firing 5-6 shots at police" and then simply "casually walking away" for 1/4 mile where another eyewitness says he say police firing shots at someone with no return fire until an MSNBC anchor basically inserted those words into his mouth over a five (5) second time frame during a five (5) minute on-air phone interview.

None of this BS makes any sense, whatsoever.

2. Primus Epic

BTW - no true Journalist worth they weight in salt would fail to ask the question: How did the FBI link a latent fingerprint on an improvised explosive device to someone who had no prior criminal history and no finger prints in the system?

UPDATE:

MSNBC now interviews another "Official Story Teller" who walks through and reinforces the story line on-air so that nobody forgets that Rahami, is a "terrorist," and who appends the previously botched follow-up about fingerprints by an MSNBC anchor by concluding that because Rahami was "naturalized" then there would have been finger prints belonging to him on record. That's simply not telling the truth.

USCIS Form I-797C, is the document letter that is sent to the individual seeking naturalization into the United States. However, Form I-797C is not a blanket requirement for fingerprinting. In fact, the form letter is exactly that, a government issued Form Letter that covers multiple functions - the very last being a so-called Biometric Appointment where fingerprints are taken of the individual seeking immigration/naturalization status. However, fingerprinting is not a mandatory requirement nor is it a guaranteed processing point during the naturalization process.

So, the question still stands: Where did the FBI obtaine the fingerprint link between an improvised explosive device and Rahami?

Without that link there is no Terror Suspect. All of the post-fact supposition being discussed right now about the fall-out from the weekend's events are moot until the FBI steps in front of a camera and explains how it linked a latent fingerprint to Rahami. The fact that I have to bring this to your attention and the MEDIA refused to ask this question and refuses to get answers to this question should be telling enough.

This is how False Flags get pushed by your at lightening quick speed. You are so taken by the "drama" of it all that you don't even think twice about the actual evidence being presented to you. A fingerprint that links to nowhere? What kind of sense does that make. It would be impossible to vector law enforcement resources to Rahami, without that link being extant. Where is that link.

No link. No suspect. Period. That tells you the entire ball of BS wax is just another False Flag Operation. And, the fact that you had Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, going live with statements about "needing Silicon Valley's help" and "intercepting internet communications" in an attempt to "shut down" and "disrupt terrorist cells" and their "combatants" should really make you think long and hard about the Un-Patriot Act.

Wake up, people.

3. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

How could he have been homeless? He was active on Facebook.

Also they had him on cctv at the locations where the bombs were set off.

4. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Was he homeless and most homeless people have mobile phones anyway so can easily get on Facebook. Is there cctv of him planting the bombs? I was hoping to see a link in the OP

5. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

He was Mossad there's nothing more to add. Don't rep me or quote me on this.

6. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Probably not. He was an Afghan.

7. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

Dumpster Terrorist Turd was a Naturalized US citizen. Part of thst process is to have you fingerprint taken and fired with the FBI where they check fir a criminal record. So you do not have to have been arrested to gave your prints on fire with the FBI.

How DO I know this ? Well I know everything. Just kidding. I have gone through the Naturalization prices when I was 18.

8. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    It sounds like you were already prepared for this terrorists defense.

9. lemmiwinx

lemmiwinx Well-Known Member Past Donor

How many Afghanis do know who are circumcised and drink Mogen David Wine like it's their mother's milk? There are forces at work here that you're not fully capable of understanding.

10. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Circumcision in Afghanistan is between 80 and 100% of the male population.

11. Primus Epic

Retraction:

I retract the "homeless" statement above.

However, he was sleeping under an overhang of a business in the area where the police initiated first contact. Now, how can you be inside your unit on patrol at street speeds and miraculously come across a guy sleeping below an overhang (which has to be fairly common for the area) and where that is enough to trigger you to make initial contact with someone?

Facebook?

If the Official Story Tellers want you to be "active" on Facebook, then you will have a "Facebook Account," too. You've never heard of online social media spoofing of accounts? Have you ever been on a forum where you see a UserID suddenly begin writing in prose that are not distinctive of their previous writings just before their account is banned? It has happened before.

CCTV?

I saw the CCTV footage and it was digitally a mess. There was no clarity in those videos that would have been enough to convict anyone of crime if they simply deny that what the video depicted had nothing to do with them. You saw a general image that was not clear of someone who could have matched the actual physical description of Rahami.

But, let's say you did have Rahami on CCTV prior to the detonations? If Rahami was set-up by the Official Story Tellers then they would have been tracking him for months at the very least prior to the detonation. They would have known his current location and his prior locations en route and therefore, would have know best exactly where to locate the "evidence" long after he left the area.

Lastly, what kind of "Terrorist" was this? He placed IEDs in locations where no one would get hurt and he shielded one of his largest detonations which greatly reduces the probability that someone gets hurt. What kind of "Terrorist" is not out to hurt anybody? Real Terrorists go after high value targets. What kind of "Terrorist" goes after zero value targets?

All the real holy roller warriors nut cases out there (jhadists) have got to be laughing at this guy. They must be, right? They are probably calling this guy a complete wannabe rookie, right? Certainly, such a "professional" organization like "ISIS" (Israeli Secret Intelligence Service) won't dare take credit for this moron, would they? Ya think? Naaaaaa.

12. Primus Epic

Hmmmm. That's a pretty astute question that I simply did not see coming. Nicely done.

If they have CCTV on the guy walking the grounds, if they have CCTV of the guys jogging from police, then where is the CCTV of the guy actually pulling the strap of his duffel bag from over his shoulder, unzipping the bag or unlatching it, reaching into the bag, pulling out something that can be identified as an "IED" prior to its detonation and then showing the CCTV of that same device being detonated at a later time.

That would be damning evidence and I would be on this board praising law enforcement as one of its biggest supporters in this case. But, we have absolutely none of that kind of evidence. All we have is the extrapolation of a "story line" now being fed to us through the MEDIA and the fulfillment of a false presupposition though equally manufactured false supposition.

In the meantime, we have the New York City Police Chief standing in front of a camera today telling all New York'ers to expect continued high profile exposure to well trained and heavily armed special operations police units who will be engaged in "bag checks." There it is right there. A direct violation of the United States Constitution at Amendment Number #4 and Amendment Number #14.

All predicate on what? A fingerprint linked to a guy sleeping below an under-hang with no prior arrest record and thus no prints in the system.

13. Primus Epic

He does not resemble MOSAD to me. Not in the least bit. However, does have the profile of a patsy:

- Connected to a family involved in bringing a prior lawsuit against the government
    - Immigration Status = Naturalized from Afghanistan

No doubt this guy had been tracked for a long time prior to this weekend's events. They knew where he would be, when he would be there and they waited for the right time to lay a trail of pipe bombs and pressure cookers in areas where nobody would get seriously hurt. They probably did not want another Boston on their hands where people were in serious jeopardy of great bodily harm and/or death.

14. Primus Epic

No, it is not a guaranteed "part of the process." This was explained to you above. You READ the requirements for Naturalization and you will not find a declared requirement for a Biometric Appointment. This was explained to you. Do the homework.

There are plenty of ways to guarantee that your prints go into a database that FBI can access. Form I-797c is not one of them. It is boilerplate form letter that goes out to all applicants. It is a notice that the government has received your application and it informs you as to whether or not there are any further requirements based on the outcome of your application. It is not a guarantee that your fingerprints will be taken or that a "Biometric Appointment" (there words not mine) will be required.

Your "going through" the naturalization "process" may or may not be a testament to what the "naturalization process" is for another. Even those who go through the "process" don't always know how varied that "process" can be. Simply lumping some of the naturalization steps under one word "Process" does not explain the experience of all who go through the "process."

Just read for yourself: Form I-797c Notice of Action.

That means "If Necessary" a Biometric Appointment will be required. Whether or not a Biometric Appointment is necessary is dependent entirely on what the government says about your application.

15. Primus Epic

Looks like you were already prepared for the Official Story Tellers defense.

To the contrary. Prepared for not being taken for granted ever again subsequent to 911. Knowing the difference between an RB-211-535 turbofan jet engine and a JT9D-3 turbofan jet engine might help you to pull your head out long enough to realize what's being done directly under your nose.

Martial Law will be very easy to implement because of flawed, distorted, misinformed and highly delusional attitudes predicated on such beliefs.

16. Brewskier

Brewskier Well-Known Member

lol, here come the left-wing conspiracy theories!

A non-white Muslim minority would never do something like this. It's not like his religion commands him to wage jihad against the infidel, or anything. Clearly there is no history of Islamic terrorist attacks occurring anywhere in the world.

I suspect some white, tea-party, Christian, Republican type was behind all of this.

17. Pax Aeon

Pax Aeon Well-Known Member

`
    I'm not into conspiracy stuff.

18. Margot2

Margot2 Banned

Excellent post.......

19. PARTIZAN1

PARTIZAN1 Well-Known Member

You have not " explained" a damn thing to me.

The statement was made or implied thst since Ahamad Kahn had no known arrest record the poster whoever it was, you or someone dies it dies not matter, his did the FBI have access to his fingerprint.

I posted that the Naturalization is a way to get your print with the FBI.

Yes we can see that you can Google and copy paste Naturalizationn FAQ,s Congrats! I,m impressed.

I think that you are bent upon finding some conspiracy involved with the capture of Dumpster Turd. For what end I don,t know but you seem to be on a mission if a fools errand and I am not going on that train.

There are various ways that your prints are captured and another way us when you enter the military. I did not bother to mention that since there was no indication that Dumpster Bomber was ever in the military.

Go have fun with your conspiracy theories.

20. Oxymoron

Oxymoron Well-Known Member

It was the Illuminati and the hybrid Reptilian/Elders of Zion in conjuction with the 5th Stellar Masonic order

21. truth and justice

truth and justice Well-Known Member

Perhaps, but these attacks must be one of the worst planned out attacks ever! No one seriously hurt using several bombs in locations that are practically unoccupied and he had access to guns that he did not use - something in the reporting just does not ring true here. I mention the guns because in 90% plus cases like this, the terrorist normally gets killed so why would he not have used his guns to kill people and go out in a blaze of "glory" in his martyrdom. And then to be found so quickly.

He could be a stooge for either Dems or Reps if you want conspiracies: - for the dems - look how fast we got him showing we can protect you. For the Reps - your country is not safe under Dems with all those bombs.

22. Primus Epic

LOL! Here come right-wing Official Story Telling Prop Jobs!

Have you actually read the original Talmud? It allows for sex with children, specifically sex with 3 year old children. Yet, I don't see you here feigning to extol the virtues of Pedophilia.

Naaaa. And, it had absolutely nothing to do with creeping on the 4th Amendment either and most certainly nothing to do with this: Say Goodbye To Your 4th Amendment Rights.

Pretty soon, if this keeps up, you won't be able to buy a semi-auto pistol or rifle of any kind whatsoever, within the continental US. Is that what you are bucking for? I'm not. I care about the 2nd Amendment and the entire United States Constitution. >>>MOD EDIT Off Topic Removed<<<

Aaaah, its ok. Just be a good Patriot and take one for the ole Team, huh?

23. Primus Epic

Translation: "I'm not into reality. I prefer to sustain my delusional false presupposition that effect can indeed have no causation."

Geepers, we are about 240 years old and no wiser as a society for the aging process. What a shame.

24. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

he was reported to the police by a citizen

25. Primus Epic

They will never understand the common sense conclusion you make with your post here.

Sheeple, will never examine the illogical and irrational supposition, because they have accepted presupposition by default. Therefore, in their minds, it would wholly inconsistent even think about challenging the effect of cause, when causation was never in question to begin with. In other words, some people have been programmed (literally) over the course of their lives to not know how to think for themselves. It is a sad state of affairs, but true.

I am more than willing to accept Rahami, as a Garbage Can Terrorist. I am more than ready to accept that as fact. However, after I was told that a Boeing 757-200 slammed into the Pentagon, where there was no correlated evidence to support the claim and after I was told that a Boeing 757-200 slammed into the soil in Shanksville, when there was absolutely no correlated evidence to support the claim, I will no longer merely accept as truth anything the Official Story Tellers tell me until I have uncovered every single stone for myself, analyzed the evidence underneath it and found it to be in-line with the claim itself.

Official Story Tellers go no more Free Passes from me. Others can issue those Free Believe You Passes if they want. I want hard evidence from now on. I want something iron clad from now on. No more Free Belief Passes.

The Official Story Tellers can't throw up some CCTV footage of someone they suspect of being a Garbage Can Killer on the one hand, have footage of that same guy jogging away from police, having footage of explosions taking place and then not have some CCTV footage of that same guy removing his IEDs from a bag and placing them in their final position before being detonated.

He was allegedly in at least three (3) different locations with a large bag strapped to his shoulder. Yet, not one CCTV shows him opening that bag and dropping his IED on the premises. Two explosions are caught nearly center frame on CCTV. Yet, we have CCTV showing this guy place his IEDs.

That simply seems fantastic to me. What are the odds of that happening. We've got footage of him, footage of the explosions, footage of him jogging away from police, but no footage of him placing IEDs. That's called an "Official Story." And, I'm just not buying it until I get some concrete facts to support it. Right now, I don't have those concrete facts. When I get those concrete facts, I'll believe the Official Story because it will be supported by hard evidence.

Until then, this looks like another 4th and 14th Amendment slasher movie coming sooner than you expect to a Martial Law City near you. New York City, has become ground zero for how to instantiate Martial Law. It is not like they have not implemented a Soft Version Martial Law before: Travel Ban in New York City. These are soft versions. Telling people that they will be arrested if they drive, is not written anywhere in the United States Constitution and is an example of the government overstepping its boundaries under the law. Snow storm or no snow storm. The government has no right to dictate whether or not you can travel from point A to point B, by way have personal transport.