Military Aid to Israel

Discussion in 'Middle East' started by Tommy Palven, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Tommy Palven

Tommy Palven Active Member Past Donor

Why support God's Chosen Likudniks? Their apartheid theocracy is as bad as the Saudi regime in its own way.

Answer: Follow the money. Israeli military aid is used to buy weapons from the US Military-Industrial-Congressional Complex, just like the Saudi regime. The Shah of Iran's regime was also a major US arms buyer, and the MIC still hates the Iranian people for overthrowing him.

http://original.antiwar.com/paul/2016/09/19/sending-38-billion-rich-powerful-israel/

2. WJV

WJV Banned

Wasnt there something about moving to a system that requires Israel to use all of the aid to buy US military equipment? And what do you mean 'follow the money'? USA gives nations 'military aid' so these nations will buy US weapons. It is the transfer of public money to private. We no longer have public works - we have 'capital works' so the government gives contracts to private companies to make these weapons that then make a profit on them when US gives public money to foreign governments to buy the weapons. This nonsense also keeps a lot of Americans employed because so many Americans work in weapons manufacturing. And it is not just Israel that you are giving money to so they will use your money to buy your weapons - you are giving military aid to all kinds of lunatic nations like Egypt and even crazy Pakistan. You give them 'military aid' so they will buy your weapons.. HA! Good lord.

But you have to support Israel because they are our only trustworthy partners in the middle east. There is a war coming between Muslims and Christians - and Israel is with us. It is vital that Israel is supported. But is giving so-called 'military aid' to Pakistan really a great idea? They are crazy you know. They are on about the same level as North Koreans.

3. Ronstar

Ronstar Well-Known Member Past Donor

its basically an American-jobs plan

4. WJV

WJV Banned

US national debt is only at $20 trillion. I am sure this plan will keep working long into the future..

Tommy Palven likes this.
  5. Ronstar

$3.4 billion a year is .34% of $20 trillion

6. WJV

WJV Banned

USA spent $5.9 billion on military aid in 2014.

military aid.jpg
    http://www.businessinsider.com.au/where-us-59-billion-budget-for-foreign-militaries-goes-2015-11

The unemployed 18-35 cost the US only $25 billion annually. What percent of $20 trillion is $25 billion? I guess you are not worried about the cost of unemployment being a Democrat and all? Or is your avatar sarcasm? USA cant run out of money right?

I know, you guys should try to get the national debt up to $50 trillion. It wont take long if the next President keeps up with Obamas pace. And then you can say - meh, whats $25 billion in public money when its such a tiny percentage of our total national debt? Who cares? We gots the reserve currency status. Cant run out of money you see. USA!

[video=youtube;6ijl7HsePxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ijl7HsePxI[/video]

7. Ronstar

how much did the USA give to Iraq and Afghanistan last year?

more than to Israel

8. WJV

WJV Banned

I am not complaining. Like I said - Israel needs the support of USA . Israel is the strongest ally of USA and the relationship is vital to not only a stable middle east but a safe and stable global community.

Israel is on the front lines for us and we owe them. It is our duty to support Israel. Israel is the front line.

edit - What concerns me is military aid to unstable, and untrustworthy nations like Pakistan. Pakistanis are pretty crazy. I was only thinking the other night that if a war did break out between Christians and Muslims, one of the first things I would do is nuke Pakistan before they could nuke anyone else. Pakistan should have never been allowed to have nuclear weapons. Like I said, they are pretty much on the same level as North Korea. And they are pretty sketchy. If a Holy War broke out you would have to nuke them pretty quick. Even if they didnt go with nukes right away they have all that military aid from the US. And God knows what. There is not a lot of difference between Afghanis and Pakis. They say you can rent an Afghani but never buy one. I would not trust a Paki as far as I could throw him.

edit - I cant think of a funny song to put under this post.

Wait -

[video=youtube;tsIgOj68G1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsIgOj68G1Y[/video]

Come on.

edit - Pakis make me think of goats. I had a pet goat once myself because I wanted it to eat the lawn because I cant afford a gardener. And I named it after my favourite cricket player - Pakistani - Shahid Afridi. I only had it for about a week and it died. I think a snake bit it.

9. Cheddar

Cheddar Member

Absolutely. As was (is?) the 2nd Iraq war, the Afghan war, as well as the 'Arab Spring'. Not to mention, of course, the facilitation of the Yinon Plan - progressing nicely thanks.

Mr_Truth likes this.
  10. Mr_Truth

Mr_Truth Well-Known Member

1) Israel is the USA's biggest enemy and supporter of international discord. Every dollar given to them is corporate welfare and promotes crimes against humanity.

2) Pakis is considered a racist term among Brits and Pakistanis.

11. Yetzerhara

Yetzerhara Banned

So you see no connect in your first and second comments hmmm?

For someone who is so concernedabout "racist" terms you have no problem spewing bigoted generalizations out.

You might want to practice what you preach.

By the way Pakistani and Paki the shortened version of Pakistanii does not refer to a race-it refers to a nationality.

You are something else. As long as the negative generalizations are against Israelis you are all for it.

Got it.

12. Yetzerhara

Yetzerhara Banned

You come on the board to bait Jews and Israelis.

Your first comment spews anti semitic drivel and the ancient canard that Jews and Israels think we are chosen. You don't understand
    Judaism, you have no idea what the "covenant" was about but you spew the same old ignorant false comment to insult Jews as thinking
    are better than others.

Then you throw in Likudniks and the apartheid theocracy comment.

You again show you bait and have no clue about Israel.

Muslims have their own religious courts and are totally free to practice Islam in Israel and Arabic is an official
    language of the government.

In fact Muslims have all the democratic and legal rights in Israel no Jew has in a Sharia law nation let alone the
    Muslim nations of the Midle East. In fact Dhimmitude, the widely enforced religious law practice in the Middle East segregates non
    Muslims in Muslim countries and deems them inferior and not allowed to own land or have the same rights as Muslims.

It is in fact the Muslim nations that practice theocratic apartheid through the Sharia law principle of dhimmitude.

In fact Israel is the only nation in the Middle East that seperates from the state the right of non religious Jews, Muslims and Christians
    to practice their own beliefs.

In fact the Bahaiis main Temple is in Haifa making a mockery a total farse of your claim.

You come on this board recycling anti semitic drivel and in other threads mouthpiecing on behalf
    of Russia.

You of course skip over Muslim sharia law or what goes on in Russia. In your world you (*)(*)(*)(*) on Israel and the US.

Boris Badenuv and his girlfriend Natasha. Nope. My money is on Rocky and Bullwinkle everytime.

Regards

Lt. Chekov

13. Cheddar

Cheddar Member

Your 'victim' status has long gone. So should your paranoia be. Get over it.

Oh, and by the way, for your protection, should you ever deign to visit this fair land: if you use the word 'Paki' whilst here with respect to a person from Pakistan, expect to be arrested and charged with racism - whatever your perceived innocence of the use of that term. Actually, I suspect something similar would happen in Toronto (where there are many Pakistani taxi drivers).

Tommy Palven likes this.
  14. Mr_Truth

You are spewing garbage as there is nothing bigoted about my statement. The fact remains that "Paki" is considered racist but you are too bigoted and filled with hate to realize it.

15. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Actually saves a heck of a lot of Arab and Muslim lives. That's a good thing BTW.

Agreed but some people do not see it that way as they do not intend it that way. In this way both of you are right.

16. Mr_Truth

Laugh of the year!

17. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

And so true! :roflol:

18. Grau

Grau Well-Known Member Past Donor

If the nonsense spouted by Hasbara shills about "Aid to Israel is good for America" is true, why, then do a whopping 81% of LOYAL Americans oppose it?

“81% of Americans Oppose “Aid” to Israel”
    http://newobserveronline.com/81-americans-oppose-aid-israel/

EXCERPT “Some 80.8 percent of Americans oppose the $38 billion in “aid” that the Jewish lobby-controlled U.S. Government last week pledged to Israel, an IRmep poll fielded by Google Consumer Surveys has found.

At the same time, the Jewish lobby will pour money into campaign funds of politicians who support this “aid” package, while the controlled media will demonize any candidate for office who dares to oppose it.

The poll found that the vast majority of Americans want the $38 billion “aid” pledge to be redirected toward other priorities, such as caring for vets, education, and lowering national debt.” CONTINUED

Maybe it's because loyal Americans have learned what 16 US Intelligence agencies[1] have learned:

- Israel is America's most insidious threat & money to Israel simply means more dead Americans,

For Example:

“Israeli Snipers Killing
    US Troops In Iraq”
    Source: Joanna Francis and CNN
    http://www.blissful-wisdom.com/isra...ng-hundreds-of-american-soldiers-in-iraq.html

EXCERPT “Anderson Cooper of CNN showed this video of snipers killing U.S. troops in Iraq on his October 18, 2006 show. CNN says it obtained the video from a "representative" of an unnamed "insurgent leader." Bear in mind that Anderson Cooper used to work for the CIA.

Richard Wilson's hypothesis: Israeli soldiers and/or Mossad agents are killing our soldiers in Iraq in order to enrage American troops so that the slaughter continues.

Proof: At the very beginning of this video clip, you see a rifle with a video camera attached to it.

This weapon is made by the Rafael company, an Israeli arms manufacturer, that also makes IEDs.

If you watch the video all the way through, it explains how this rifle works.
    CNN stated that the camera used to film these shootings was not a mounted rifle camera. But as you watch the video, you see that with each shot fired, the camera recoils. That would only happen if it were mounted on the rifle.

Why is this significant? Because this kind of rifle-camera is extremely sophisticated and not available to your average Iraqi insurgent.
    I mean, it's not exactly an easily obtainable Saturday night special!

Something this sophisticated points to Mossad.

Because of this access, the "insurgents" (i.e., Mossad agents) know exactly where US vehicles will be and who will be inside them. This allows them to target for maximum false flag effect.”
    CONTINUED

The US was primarily driven to this additional "War for Israel" with Iraq by America's infestation of Zionist Lobbies & our nest of Hasbara Hirelings:

“QUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPAC’S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.” AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. SUN JAN. ’03

It's long past time for the US to stop subsidizing this back-stabbing, Genocidal Zionist Regime, quit enabling its "Greater Israel" plan for Regional Zionist Hegemony (aka Oded Yinon Plan) & use the $ Trillions [2] wasted on a Genocidal Zionist Regime at home.

It is additionally noteworthy that the highest priority among those Americans polled was care for the US Veterans who have been mangled ,burned, traumatized & mutilated making the Region safer for Zionist Hegemony:

EXCERPT "The IRmep poll has however found that 80.8 percent of the U.S. adult internet user population says they would redirect the proposed spending toward other priorities.

Caring for veterans (20.7 percent) was their top priority, followed by education spending (20.1 percent), and paying down the national debt (19.3 percent).

Only 16.8 percent said the $38 billion of pledged foreign aid should be spent on Israel."CONTINUED[3]

[1] “An 82-page analysis concludes that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests”
    http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.c...eatest-threat-to-us-national-interests/22135/

[2] “The Real Cost Of US Support For Israel – $3(*)Trillion”
    https://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/2011/02/21/the-real-cost-of-us-support-for-israel-3-trillion/

EXCERPT “ (*)It’s a paper entitled “Preparing For A Post Israel Middle East”, an 82-page analysis that concludes that the American national interest is fundamentally at odds with that of Zionist Israel.

The authors conclude that Israel is currently the greatest threat to US national interests because its nature and actions prevent normal US relations with Arab and Muslim countries and, to a growing degree, the wider international community.

The study was commissioned by the US Intelligence Community comprising 16 American intelligence agencies with an annual budget in excess of $ 70 billion.”CONTINUED

[3]“81% of Americans Oppose “Aid” to Israel”
    http://newobserveronline.com/81-americans-oppose-aid-israel/

19. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Any actual proof that Israeli snipers are killing US troops in Iraq Grau or is this just a big fib like the rest of your stuff?

20. Mr_Truth

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

21. Phoebe Bump

Phoebe Bump New Member

That's one of those "take it as gospel" kinda utterances that I'm not sure is anywhere near as important as it sounds. Israel is a lightning rod that leads directly to the bath tub.

22. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Ok, you seem to have taken on a different position.

23. Mr_Truth

Supporting America's enemies such as Israel is TREASON.

24. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Wow, you just called the entire US government traitors. I'd leave the US if I felt that way. How can you stand it?

25. Mr_Truth

Your hero Republican McCarthy and his followers called patriotic Eisenhower a traitor.

And contrary to your mythic belief, the entire government does not support Israel. There are plenty of patriots who know and speak the truth. You are free to leave the USA if you wish and move to Israel as they need more troops to support their endless wars against Palestinians and others in the ME. Just try doing it without US tax dollars. As you say, Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. Let that apply to Israel as well. They want war? Let them fight their own battles with their own dollars, not with ours.