Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 124130131132133134135136137 LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1365

Thread: Political Cartoons VI

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    So much like the protests now eh?

Maybe the protesters should have an armed take over of a wildlife center instead.
    "Men fear thought as they fear nothing else on earth -- more than ruin -- more even than death.... Thought is subversive and revolutionary, destructive and terrible, thought is merciless to privilege, established institutions, and comfortable habit. Thought looks into the pit of hell and is not afraid. Thought is great and swift and free, the light of the world, and the chief glory of man." - Bertrand Russel

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ScottR2 View Post
    The right voted for the man who campaigned for the working class. The left voted for the woman who campaigned for Wall Street and elite liberals.
    The election in a nutshell. Good job.

3. Likes TrackerSam liked this post
  4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ddyad View Post
    The election in a nutshell. Good job.
    Hillary believed the rust belt middle class would be happy on welfare like the inner city poltroons. They said not so fast.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lemmiwinx View Post
    Hillary believed the rust belt middle class would be happy on welfare like the inner city poltroons. They said not so fast.
    That's right, and many in the inner city are beginning to gag after decades of DP shuck and jive - and neglect.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FreshAir View Post
    Yes, that is fundamental Islamic doctrine.

The non-violent revolution of the ordinary American has prevailed. Long live the USA!

Last edited by Bowerbird; Feb 17 2017 at 01:52 PM.
    Kleptocracy = government by those who seek chiefly status and personal gain at the expense of the governed - see Trump Administration
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

8. Default

funny that some thought Trump would become more Presidential after he won...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JakeJ View Post
    Yes, that is fundamental Islamic doctrine.
    yes, religious fanatics of all faiths, here in the USA it is mainly Christians
    ~
    belief is what is important, not so much what you believe, for instance, an ordinary sugar pill without belief helps no one, but with belief it can cure your ills and it can be quite the amazing little pill - the magic really comes from within - FreshAir
    ~

9. Likes Bowerbird liked this post
  10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ScottR2 View Post
    The right voted for the man who campaigned for the working class. The left voted for the woman who campaigned for Wall Street and elite liberals.
    don't drink the koolaid, Trump campaigned for himself and only himself....

Last edited by FreshAir; Feb 17 2017 at 02:35 PM.
    ~
    belief is what is important, not so much what you believe, for instance, an ordinary sugar pill without belief helps no one, but with belief it can cure your ills and it can be quite the amazing little pill - the magic really comes from within - FreshAir
    ~

11. Likes Bowerbird liked this post

Kleptocracy = government by those who seek chiefly status and personal gain at the expense of the governed - see Trump Administration
    “There is a rumour going around that I have found God. I think this is unlikely because I have enough difficulty finding my keys, and there is empirical evidence that they exist.” ― Terry Pratchett

13. Default

~
    ~

14. Likes Bowerbird liked this post
Closed Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 134 of 137 FirstFirst ... 124130131132133134135136137 LastLast