+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 47535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Cartoons VI

1. Default

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it.
    -George Carlin

2. Default

The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are popular culture symbols representing the choice between embracing the sometimes painful truth of reality (red pill) and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill).
    I identify as a person who identifies people through he and she. Check your privilege
    i'll vote for a foul mouth over a foul soul every time.

3. Default

Wikileaks - Obama should submit any Putin documents to WikiLeaks to be authenticated to our standards if he wants them to be seen as credible.

John McAfee, cyber security expert - "If it looks like Russia did the hacking then I can guarantee it was not Russia."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post

I can't see this. It just looks like an image box. What is going on with this forum anyways? Seems things have gotten a bit worse technical wise since I posted here a lot last year.

5. Default

Wikileaks - Obama should submit any Putin documents to WikiLeaks to be authenticated to our standards if he wants them to be seen as credible.

John McAfee, cyber security expert - "If it looks like Russia did the hacking then I can guarantee it was not Russia."

6. Likes ChrisL, TrackerSam, Wildjoker5 liked this post
  7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier8 View Post
    In California's defense - it is just an empty magazine now. CA is out of bullets and under water.

8. Likes Wildjoker5, ChrisL, TrackerSam liked this post
  9. Default

Last edited by Hoosier8; Jan 10 2017 at 01:52 PM.

10. Likes Wildjoker5, ChrisL, TrackerSam liked this post

I believe she's a fine actress but like most Tinseltown sycophants her
    theme song should be "If I Only had a Brain".

We should all be grateful that Bill Clinton's wife will never become president.

12. Likes Wildjoker5, ChrisL liked this post
  13. Default

14. Likes JakeJ, ChrisL, Prunepicker liked this post

There are no organs to save.
    We should all be grateful that Bill Clinton's wife will never become president.

16. Likes Ddyad liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread
Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 47535455565758596061 ... LastLast