Black sailors revolting in Obama's PC Navy

Discussion in 'Warfare / Military' started by APACHERAT, Sep 24, 2016.

1. APACHERAT

APACHERAT Well-Known Member Past Donor

Black sailors disgracing Obama's PC Navy. Not surrendering their boats to Iranian Revolutionary Guards but refusing to salute the American flag.

Back during the 1970's the liberals said that red line brigs weren't politically correct so there are no longer any red line brigs or red line stockades. So the only option is to give these squids a Big Chicken Dinner, of course after ten years of hard labor at Portsmouth Naval Prison. Can't do that, the liberals closed down the Portsmouth naval brig saying it was a red line brig and not politically correct.

Well Obama and the libs haven't gotten around declaring a Big Chicken Dinner ( Bad Conduct Discharge ) politically incorrect. Not yet.

But it gets worse, yes it does. -> Sailor Protests by Sitting Down for National Anthem Check out the video posted on U.S. Army Military Police WTF Moment.. -> http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/09/07/sailor-faces-discipline-after-viral-flag-protest.html

2. GrayMatter

GrayMatter Member

Why not round 'em up and put 'em all down? Or just ship 'em back to Afrika?

3. ArmySoldier

ArmySoldier Well-Known Member Past Donor

As I keep posting time and again, I'm not allowed to casually address my soldiers and say "alright guys, let's go the range". I might offend a female soldier.

4. ArmySoldier

Oh I forgot, I do have good news though.

Two bigoted Kaepernick-loving soldiers refused to acknowledge colors this weekend outside of a DFAC. I literally watched as the COL told them they will be getting OTH discharge. Their OTH discharge packets have already hit battalion. This is the fastest discharge I've ever seen!!!

5. Right is the way

Right is the way Well-Known Member

I think these soldiers forget that when signing up for the service you do give up some of your rights as an American. Making a political statement while in uniform is a big no no. Good for your Col to show some balls.

6. ArmySoldier

Yea the coddled generation of wussies that Obama has bred leads them to believe this is civilian world.

7. cjm2003ca

cjm2003ca Active Member

180 days in the brig with extreme hard labor and i bet they will never do that again..

8. Right is the way

Right is the way Well-Known Member

When I was in basic in 90 it amazed me how many people where totally unprepared for military life. 20% of the guy where crying in there bunk the first night and we where still in our civilian clothes. Just because the drills where screaming at us and making us stand in formation that day. What do people think is going happen.

9. ArmySoldier

Especially now. The new aged teenagers don't see the military as being "difficult". They see it as an easy way to go to college, allowances, saving money while vacationing to Afghanistan or Iraq, and getting to wear cute uniforms for facebook likes.

We had 10 privates try and quit OSUT (basic training). Luckily, we had a good company commander and he kept delaying their paperwork for discharge for like 8 months lol

10. APACHERAT

I wonder how many more of these incidents of blacks in the military going political and are violating military regulations and it's not being reported in the news ?

The Obama White House actually ordered the Marine Corps to court martial a Marine NCO for just posting on social media that he wouldn't come to attention if Barack Obama were to walk through the hatchway. The Marine Sergeant just talked about it while off duty, in civvies and off base and he walked the plank.

11. ArmySoldier

This is Obama's world. Soon we'll be issued pink and purple uniforms as to not offend the transwhatevers

12. Lil Mike

Lil Mike Well-Known Member

Discharge those sailors, and just keep discharging.

13. APACHERAT

Before they are discharged, don't you think they should do some brig time ?

14. Lil Mike

Theoretically yes, but practically...no. They don't have "retraining" units any more so you would have to go to Courts Martial for each one. Much easier to just kick them out. Let them explain that on job applications for the rest of their lives.

15. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

not the time or place..... she will be disciplined maybe even dishonorably discharged

16. FreshAir

do you have a issue with Military personal that are transgender?

17. APACHERAT

I'm old Corps, there use to be red line brigs for the Navy and Marines and red line stockades for the Army. They were declared to be politically incorrect during the mid and late 1970's.

Not all brigs and stockades were red line but the ones that were, the experience would change ones life either for the better or the worse. I never even had an Article 15 on my SRB but when I was TAD to the Provost Marshals Office at Camp Pendleton I was a chaser and I got an inside look at the infamous Camp Pendleton red line Brig. A scary looking place.

What's that red line ? OUCH !!!

It was a red line painted on the deck and any prisoner who stepped off the red line without asking for permission would find two or more Marine guards giving the prisoner one hell of a beating with billy clubs or night sticks.

A sailor's experience:

Complements of the 32nd Steet Marine Red Line Brig in San Diego CA. ~ Sir! Prisoner #153 requests permission to talk to the cell block turn key Sir! Speak maggot! Sir! Prisoner # 153 requests permission to cross the red line Sir! Cross maggot! ......

~ We wanted to be transferred out of the Attack Squadron we were in (VA-112). My shipmate and I went AWOL. Two days later after the ship sailed off back to the Far East again we turned our selves in to the Grand Junction, Colorado Police. Three days later we were transferred to an Airforce Stockade in Denver Colorado. Seven days later we were flown to San Diego and put on restriction for 31 days prior to our Summary Court Martial. The result of the Court Martial Trial, was my shipmate was given a discharge under less than honorable conditions, and I was given a reduction in rate, a fine, and 15 days of hard labor at the 32nd Street Brig, a US Marine "red line" brig in San Diego CA.

The Brig was a very unusual ordeal to say the least. The discipline was like nothing I've experienced before or since. There were six rows of cells, two prisoners in each cell; except for row one and row six where there was only one. Row Six was when "stronger discipline" was needed. I was informed that when you were put there, in a dark cell, you went on bread and water for three days, and then because it was illegal to not go more than three days without food, you had a one day "restricted diet" (boiled cabbage and potatoes) and then back on bread and water for another three days until they 'broke you' down. We were also told they could do that to us indefinitely, and that since that was considered disciplinary time, it extended our enlistment if we stayed in the service. Row One was for declared homosexuals who were serving time prior to their mandatory discharge. When we marched by their cells we had to turn our backs to them and side step past. We were ordered to not look at them. I was prisoner number 153, my cell mate was prisoner number 136. Also "a Red Line Brig" meant that we would have to ask permission before crossing the red lines that were painted on the floor every where in the facility.

After being imprisoned, in orientation, we was informed of Brig protocol. I was told to start and end every communication with staff with Sir! example - Sir! 'Prisoner number 153 requests permission to speak, Sir!' I was also told that I would not leave that facility; that my sentence would be extended, unless and until I did as ordered. That they could legally keep me there for a year by adding to my sentence at a disciplinary hearing. And, that I was under their command. For the first three days, while confined to our cells, they rang loud bells all day and night. One bell meant we were to snap to attention! Two bells was parade rest! Three bells was at ease! They rang these bells all day long one after the other. Guards walked up and down past the rows of cells, and walked on top looking down thru the open cage as well, to see if we were not standing at attention facing our cell doors or doing as ordered. One of the punishments if they even caught you moving a finger while at attention, was to order you to take two steps back from the bars we were facing and lean forward with just your forehead touching the bars and not to move! This painful maneuver often would end in the physical collapse of the prisoner. There is much more but I will end this here by saying I was bloodied once while there in another circumstance, and my cell mate, prisoner number 136 ( I never even learned his name), lost it as they say and was straight jacketed, then beaten and taken away. I never saw him again.
    http://www.yourkeylink.com/32ndstreet/index.html

18. ArmySoldier

I don't believe there's such thing as "transgender".

19. FreshAir

they exists......

20. ArmySoldier

So do princesses and ponies. Guess we need bathrooms for them.

The wussification of Obama's military is nothing new. There's not one person in my brigade that would say "Yea dude. Obama's made our military better and tougher!".

Of course it's impossible to convey that to blind Obama supporters. They'll just counter back and say "everyone should be equal in the military. Generals should be treated like Privates".

21. FreshAir

or we could just have unisex bathrooms, works for many businesses here including our hospital

22. ArmySoldier

The military isn't your fairy tale civilian life where men get to use the bathroom with little girls.

Leave us out of your wussification. That's all I ask. Continue your quest to pee with girls. I don't care. Just leave the military out of it. It's meant for war. Not sunshines and kisses as you want to make it.

23. Lil Mike

Wait, your hospital has multi person bathrooms available to all sexes?

24. FreshAir

no, they are single occupancy restrooms, either sex can use any of the restrooms

25. Lil Mike

Then your point is...pointless. If they are single occupancy it doesn't matter.