BREAKING: “Tens of thousands” of fraudulent Clinton votes found in Ohio warehouse

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by TRFjr, Oct 3, 2016.

You are viewing posts in the Conspiracy Theory forum. PF does not allow misinformation. However, please note that posts could occasionally contain content in violation of our policies prior to our staff intervening.

1. TRFjr

TRFjr Well-Known Member Past Donor

I'm going to wait for more information and verification before I start making serious accusations but Christian Times isn't known to make crap up out from nothing. so there seams to be some legitimacy to the claim enough so that it warranted an investigation by Franklin Co. Board of Elections
    Franklin Co. Board of Elections launches investigation into ‘fraudulent’ ballots
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/10/01/franklin-co-board-of-elections-launches-investigation/

If this is true this is a massive crime one that would sink any democrat candidate and even the democrat party as a whole

2. zbr6

zbr6 Banned

Ya typical Democrat fraud.

Not even surprise one bit.

I bet if we actually have the ability to investigate every polling place we'd find this is happening all over the country.

(*)(*)(*)(*) like this is why we need to lock down our voting system.

We need a federal law mandating that votes can only be cast in person on election day with prior registration and 2 forms of fraud-proof government photo ID must be shown both to register and vote.

I don't give a (*)(*)(*)(*) who that "disssennnfrannncchisseessss".

Fraud is rampant and if we're going to have elections at all then they need to be secure and verifiable.

3. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

4. Andrew Jackson

Andrew Jackson Well-Known Member

:roflol:

Totally FAKE.

Do some of you even check to verify this trash before coming here and posting FAKE stories?

Or, do you just blindly post any ridiculousness that spews from the ARNJ Fever Swamp?

Total DESPERATION.

5. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

Snopes is as false as CNN.

6. yardmeat

yardmeat Well-Known Member

Lol, nevermind that the photo the story is based on is a documented fake. Move along. Nothing to see here.

7. yardmeat

Close. The Christian Times isn't noted for making stuff up. The Christian Times Newspaper website is a fake that depends on people not knowing the difference between their site and the actual Christian Times, just like that fake "ABC News" .co site that Trumpeters keep citing.

8. HTownMarine

HTownMarine Well-Known Member Past Donor

Oh, I didn't mean in THIS instance...

I just meant Snopes isn't any more truthful than CNN is. Using them as a fact checking site is a joke.

9. yardmeat

So they were right in this instance . . . which is the topic

10. TRFjr

verified by this
    Franklin Co. Board of Elections launches investigation into ‘fraudulent’ ballots
    http://nbc4i.com/2016/10/01/franklin-co-board-of-elections-launches-investigation/

If it was nothing a fake why would they waste time and effort to investigate?

11. Andrew Jackson

Total FAKE story.

Everybody with a brain has known that story is fake for several days (at this point).

Not even sure why the person who posted the OP was so willing to embarrass themselves (and lose all future credibilty at PF) by posting this fraudulent drivel.

12. Thirty6BelowZero

Thirty6BelowZero Well-Known Member Past Donor

True that... And make it a national holiday for all of those democrats that don't care about jobs until it involves having to take an extra 30 minutes off to get an ID or vote.

13. Thirty6BelowZero

As if "Clintoners" check the domain of the (*)(*)(*)(*) they post.

14. TRFjr

Is this fake also?

If everyone supposedly knows it is fake why would Franklin Co. Board of Elections waste their time and effort to investigate?
    I'm not making the claim it is legit but enough evidence is there to warrant tan investigation

15. Andrew Jackson

That is the EXACT story that proves the story in the OP... WRONG..

Thanks for posting the story that proves the FALSITY of your OP.

"Fraudulent" is in quotation marks for a reason.

Did you even READ that story from the Ohio TV station?

Now, go to the mods and make a request to have this thread locked.

If you intend to salvage even the possibility of having anything you post here taken seriously (in the future).

Carry on.

16. yardmeat

. . . and?

17. Hotdogr

Hotdogr Well-Known Member Past Donor

Picture was taken in Birmingham England in 2015.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Iriemon

Iriemon Well-Known Member Past Donor

LOL, based on "unnamed sources" from the "Christian Times Newspaper"? You've got to be kidding.

Claim: Thousands of pre-marked ballots for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates were found in a warehouse in Ohio.

[​IMG] FALSE

On 30 September 2016, the Christian Times Newspaper (CTN) web site published an article reporting that "tens of thousands" of pre-marked ballots cast for Hillary Clinton and other Democratic candidates had been discovered stored in an Ohio warehouse.

There is no truth to the above-quoted story.

Christian Times Newspaper's report described the above-displayed photograph as showing "Randall Prince" with his discovery of pre-marked Clinton ballots, but this picture was actually taken in 2015 in Birmingham, England, and simply captures a man unloading a truck of ballot boxes at a polling station. It appears that CTN altered the photograph (removing "Ballot Box" from some of the boxes and reversing the image) in an apparent attempt to make it difficult to find the original picture.

Although CTN presents itself as a legitimate publication (by imitating the name of the genuine Christian Times newspaper), the web site has invented and promoted numerous conspiracy theories, including false stories reporting that Donald Trump was removed from primary ballots, that Clinton said "Harambe" was a victim of racism, that an African-American Trump supporter was killed in Chicago, and that the 4th of July had been cancelled due to fears of terrorism.

http://www.snopes.com/clinton-votes-found-in-warehouse/

You've been duped and conned yet again.

Will you ever learn?

19. Jonsa

Jonsa Well-Known Member Past Donor

amazing how easy it is to suck in those so inclined to believe in conspiracy theories.

I do find it amusing when the usual suspects react as tho these bogus stories are gospel truth. Even when they look like gullible fools, they persist.

20. Iriemon

Iriemon Well-Known Member Past Donor

I guess not.

From your source:

The Franklin County Board of Elections says that a preliminary investigation shows that the article is fake, and the photo portrayed as the worker standing with the ballot boxes was lifted from a 2015 article in the Birmingham Post, an English newspaper, and altered slightly, with some of the ballot boxes repositioned and resized, and some of the labels blurred out.

Even an amatuer can see that the "Christian Times" did a second rate photoshop job on the picture.

You can fool some of the people, all of the time ...

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many other conservatives are going to jump in on this thread accepting it as true with nary a critical thought in their head?

21. FreshAir

FreshAir Well-Known Member Past Donor

CNN is a lot more truthful than fox or msnbc that is for sure

22. Thirty6BelowZero

And you act like Trump supporters are the only ones that get tricked with fake websites.

- - - Updated - - -

That was a direct response to voting IN PERSON. Something I've always been in favor of. Try again.

23. yardmeat

I've seen at least half a dozen Trumpeter threads that got locked because it turned out they confused a fake or parody news story for a real one. I'm sure that Clinton's people do the same, but it has become a recurring issue for Trumpeters in this election. I can't go to my FB page without seeing my Trumpeter friends and family sharing fake news stories that they didn't bother to look into before posting.

24. Thirty6BelowZero

I see just as many anti-Trump threads locked on here. Can't help Facebook, but you're seeing more pro-Trump stuff, whether fake or not, because Trump has a crazy amount of support. I saw one floating around that Tom Hanks endorsed Trump so I checked it out and it turned out he was just telling people that America will be just fine under a Trump presidency.

25. yardmeat

Trump, along with Clinton, is one of the most unpopular presidential candidates to ever make it this far. And I'm not just talking about threads being locked. I'm talking about threads being locked for fake stories. I see tons of both pro-Hillary and pro-Trump stuff on my FB wall. There is simply no competing with the Trumpeters, however, when it comes to fake news.