Asked about Trump's immigration plans, Janet Yellen says 'slowing immigration would s

Discussion in 'Political Opinions & Beliefs' started by ForumPoster, Oct 3, 2016.

1. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

The jewish academic Barbara Lerner Spectre says that jews have a leading role in the promulgation of multiculturalism in Europe, and she also says that without this multiculturalism, Europe won't survive. Here is an interview with her:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

What do you think about Spectre's claims, folks? Is it true that jews have a leading role in the promulgation of multiculturalism in Europe? And do you really think that Europe won't survive without it?

As always, all opinions are welcome.

2. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

As importing hordes of raping and looting Muslim refugees into Europe has amply demonstrated, Europe won't survive WITH multiculturalism. Barbara Lerner Spectre is the perfect example of an increasingly obvious phenomenon on the Left . . . the educated idiot.

3. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Indeed, Barbara Lerner Spectre is especially idiotic considering these Muslim refugees tend to hate Jews more than Christians.

4. Gatewood

Gatewood Well-Known Member

Exactly. Nobody cares if leftists commit an elaborate form of extended suicide but what's objectionable is that the freaks want to take everybody else along for the one-way ride.

5. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

She's a real weirdo. If this is an example of the "elites" we're being led by, it's high time we elect someone like Trump.

6. ForumPoster

ForumPoster Banned

Here are Spectre's words:

"I think there's a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we're gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies that they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Europe will not survive."

7. vman12

vman12 Well-Known Member Past Donor

When the Muslim's start stringing up Jews, guess who'll they be screaming to for help?

8. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

This one was old news a long time ago. Wondering why it was brought up at this time six years later. As for your questions, no. She's an irrelevant leftist first and an irrelevant Jew a distant second and no, Jews do not have a leading role and yes, Europe will survive without them.

9. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Did you not catch this about her family?

"They own the media group Bonnier Group, which has 175 companies in 18 countries.[2][3][4]"

10. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Yes I did but I don't prescribe to the notion that all Jews are one and the same. IOWs, they are not the Borg. As I said, she is an irrelevant leftist first and an irrelevant Jew a distant second and no, Jews do not have a leading role and yes, Europe will survive without them.

11. SamSkwamch

SamSkwamch Banned

Screwed up! How can such a tiny minority be in the middle of so much controversy when it comes to global affairs?

12. DrewBedson

DrewBedson Active Member

Easy Sam. Because antisemites attempt to convince us all that they are acting in some unified program to advance the cause of Judahism when in fact most are not even practicing Jews much less connected ethnicly.

13. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

Oh, is trying to see the threads leading to what is going on re. the refugee influx "racism" now, too?

14. Gaius_Marius

Gaius_Marius Well-Known Member Past Donor

My experience from the countries I have lived in is that the media is generally xenophobic and anti-immigrant. To a less extent in Ireland than say Italy or Denmark.
    The UK is dominated by a xenophobic press and has been for well over a hundred years.

Did you look into the thread Murdoch is creating from Australia to the US with his anti-immigrant, anti-global and anti-state message? Or is the Jews the only object of your interest?

It used to be posts about Muslims we saw here on a daily basis. It looks like the neo-nazi's have managed to take back the leading role in the conversation among right wingers.
    So the Jews are the target again. Well... Maybe people get enough negative Muslim stories from Breitbart.

15. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Jews have played a strong role in multiculturalism.

Look at the U.S.A, where Jews have played a role in pushing Liberalism the media, Hollywood, and in Liberal groups like the ACLU, SPLC, NAACP.

But, Jews couldn't do it without a willing audience of Americans.

Poland was 10% Jewish in the 1930's, and they still managed to pull off a boycott of Jewish goods, and barred Jews from holding positions of power.

Obviously Poland had much more Jewish control in the 1930's, than the U.S.A does today.

But, the difference is in 1930's Poland almost everyone was Conservative, as opposed to current America where many are Liberal.

16. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Well, the press in the U.K is now mostly anti-Polish, I guess it's convenient because they're White, and that's politically correct.

17. Gaius_Marius

No... No it is not.
    As usual though you do not have anything but lame posts about the poor Poles to contribute.

How many times do you see the Poles mentioned on the front pages?
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/g...ti-immigration-stories-but-what-is-to-be-done
    http://www.sub-scribe.co.uk/2016/09/the-press-and-immigration-reporting.html

18. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

There's no mention of any specific groups here but "Migrants" mostly.

I've been looking at articles from British media for years now, and usually they're pushing Polish as the criminals, which is by no means true.

I haven't seen anti-Black, or anti-Muslim being pushed as criminals to even close to the extent of Polish in the British media, even though Blacks, and Muslims are in fact more likely to be criminal.

19. Gaius_Marius

I gave you front pages for several years with negative stories about refugees, migrants and immigration in general.
    Do you wan to back your claims up with some sources?

20. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

21. Merwen

Merwen Well-Known Member

I realize there are some people on here that hate Jews, but Spectre's statements have been bothering me ever since I first saw that video in another post, and I've been trying to find out ever since what she meant.

The US anti-Muslim thing will probably simmer down a bit after we know more about the various sects, etc...and some specific sects may not be allowed over here when we finally learn which ones advocate violent jihads.

Muslims in this country have been very quiet about their buildup over here and therefore few of us even realized how many were already here. Because of that, the violent jihad business is about all many of us really knew about Islam, and that, plus the arrogant and intimidating operations of CAIR, plus the way Muslim groups position themselves and specialize in taking over key positions in universities, etc have given many of us pause. They sort of sneaked in and now are already beginning to act like arrogant bullies in some locations.

AS for Murdoch, it seems like it might be interesting, but I haven't seen it yet. What section is it in?

All of the above said, America has historically been rather non-cosmopolitan...and I do not consider being nationalistic "xenophobic". Some cultural groups do spell trouble and we might as well be realstic about that.

22. Gaius_Marius

I can see a handful of articles from the past 20 years with that search. Is that what you call going after the Poles? Writing a few articles about the number of Polish people in British jails over decades?
    That's what you are comparing to dozens of anti-immigrant front page articles every year the last 5 years?

Ah yes... The feelings of nationalists are so petty... They truly need safe spaces.

23. Gaius_Marius

What section Murdoch is in?
    If you cannot see through the motive of these posters creating these threads daily I don't think my input will be of much use.

24. garyd

garyd Well-Known Member

among native born Europeans such that they can no longer adequately fund their social programs especially their pension plans. Hence we see 'multiculturalism as a cover in which they hope to import enough young people from ther countries and get them aculturated and paying into their pension funds before the whole damn thing blows up in their faces.

25. PolakPotrafi

PolakPotrafi Banned

Anti-immigrant headlines can include Polish, considering Polish are the biggest immigrants in the U.K, currently.

(Rolls eyes)

Mediterranean's... tisk... tisk.

Does anyone like them?

Mediterranean Arabs, and Jews, they seem to be universally despised, even more so than Africans.

Living in New York in a Mediterranean Italian neighborhood, I can't say I'm too thrilled about those kind either.

What is it about the Mediterranean people that people despise so much?